Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 187 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-01-2014, 07:38 PM   #1489
All Star

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewismcphillips
Love every part of these sliders except im getting ridiculous CPU qb completion percentage, just played the cardinals and drew stanton got 90%. Any one else had this problem? thanks
I use this set with changes to the running game and a slight boost to AI coverage and the AI QB usually completes between 60%-70% of his passes. Even though I sometimes switch defenders on run plays, I never switch on passing plays. Sometimes (but not often) I hold subpar QBs under 50%. But that is probably a function of being in my 3rd year in a offline CFM.

Your issue is either a personnel or a playcalling one.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:08 PM   #1490
Rookie

OVR: 2

Couple of questions for you guys out there. I'm about to start a online giants franchise and I'm going to use these these sliders,with Aaron's auto-sub sliders. I was looking on Aaron's auto subs thread,and they mentioned that if you do just a single team control and not 32 team control,you can't change the 31 CPU controlled teams auto sub sliders ? They mentioned if you do use 32 team control,you can manually set all 31 CPU to Aaron's auto sub sliders. They mentioned all teams auto subs are set differently and may be off or wrong. So,I'm curious....has anyone tried 32 team control and manually imported Aaron's auto sub sliders for each of the 31 CPU controlled teams. ? Or,are most people just playing a CFM with AArons sub sliders for their team and not CPU controlled teams ? Any help out there would be great thanks ! Does any of this affect CPU gameplay,players tiring,ect.?
Old 10-01-2014, 08:33 PM   #1491
Rookie

BritPitbull's Arena

OVR: 2

So, I've now played two regular season games with these sliders and I have a few concerns. Although I think the running game is absolutely fine on both sides, the passing game is totally unrealistic.

I have Stafford in my Lions franchise. Against the Panthers I've just thrown 4 interceptions. One was totally my fault but the other three were throws to a receiver in space who simply didn't go to meet/run on to the ball, whereas the defensive backs (all 70s overall players) flew through the air and plucked the ball. Throws to the outside are practically impossible because even if the receiver is open the DB will break on the ball and intercept you, even when they are nowhere near it.

As for the CPU passing. Again unrealistic. Every game is the same. Dink and dunk all the way. 5 yard pass after 5 yard pass all the way down the field. The CPU NEVER goes deep. QB accuracy just seems way too low for both sides. There's also the problem with too many sacks but I imagine that's a Madden problem rather than a slider problem.

Just my 2 cents - I appreciate all the effort you put into these.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:51 PM   #1492
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritPitbull
So, I've now played two regular season games with these sliders and I have a few concerns. Although I think the running game is absolutely fine on both sides, the passing game is totally unrealistic.

I have Stafford in my Lions franchise. Against the Panthers I've just thrown 4 interceptions. One was totally my fault but the other three were throws to a receiver in space who simply didn't go to meet/run on to the ball, whereas the defensive backs (all 70s overall players) flew through the air and plucked the ball. Throws to the outside are practically impossible because even if the receiver is open the DB will break on the ball and intercept you, even when they are nowhere near it.

As for the CPU passing. Again unrealistic. Every game is the same. Dink and dunk all the way. 5 yard pass after 5 yard pass all the way down the field. The CPU NEVER goes deep. QB accuracy just seems way too low for both sides. There's also the problem with too many sacks but I imagine that's a Madden problem rather than a slider problem.

I was having the same issue with my qb. I bumped it up to 25 and put the comp int at 20. I've had a few classic games in a row
Old 10-01-2014, 09:17 PM   #1493
Rookie

Qrashman's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritPitbull

I have Stafford in my Lions franchise. Against the Panthers I've just thrown 4 interceptions. One was totally my fault but the other three were throws to a receiver in space who simply didn't go to meet/run on to the ball, whereas the defensive backs (all 70s overall players) flew through the air and plucked the ball. Throws to the outside are practically impossible because even if the receiver is open the DB will break on the ball and intercept you, even when they are nowhere near it

this is my only complaint as well. The DBs get crazy jumps on most passes. They'll go from having their back turned and 5 yards away to breaking and getting in front of the receiver in no time. I'd say almost 25% of my passes are legitimate shots at interceptions but they drop most of them. Having a hard time getting to 50% completion.
Old 10-02-2014, 01:59 AM   #1494
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qrashman
this is my only complaint as well. The DBs get crazy jumps on most passes. They'll go from having their back turned and 5 yards away to breaking and getting in front of the receiver in no time. I'd say almost 25% of my passes are legitimate shots at interceptions but they drop most of them. Having a hard time getting to 50% completion.
Sounds like super DBs again.
Old 10-02-2014, 12:55 PM   #1495
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
I use this set with changes to the running game and a slight boost to AI coverage and the AI QB usually completes between 60%-70% of his passes. Even though I sometimes switch defenders on run plays, I never switch on passing plays. Sometimes (but not often) I hold subpar QBs under 50%. But that is probably a function of being in my 3rd year in a offline CFM.

Your issue is either a personnel or a playcalling one.
I just use the madden playcalling system to call defensive plays because i suck at defensive playcalling. Maybe this is the problem
Old 10-02-2014, 06:31 PM   #1496
Just started!

OVR: 0

been wondering wut the + and - were for do we add or take away from that number?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »