Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2014, 01:02 PM   #153
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Okay this time I tried sliding intentional grounding to zero and played the Bears against the Bills. There were 9 sacks. The Bills had 5 and I had 4. I think we will have to wait for a patch to fix this. The game was tough on offense for both sides in the first half as it was the Bears winning 3-0 at halftime but then I took over in the second half. Bears won 24-3. The second half felt completely different from the first half as the Bills Defense felt easier to play against like they kind of quit playing hard. Anyone experience anything like that?

Oh and Ej Manuel only passed for 93 yards completing 56% of his passes. Cutler passed for 220 yards completing 50% of his passes. Both teams did well rushing as Spiller had 20 for 131 yards and Forte had 21 for 101 yards.
Old 08-29-2014, 01:34 PM   #154
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomenal_waffles
I changed my auto subs in CFM. It's not in the same menu as the other sliders.
Actually I'm pretty sure it didn't work after my second game. My starting HB had 47 carries. A good amount of them came late in the game while I wasn't huddling so he couldn't sub out, but still.
Old 08-29-2014, 01:41 PM   #155
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayDawg
Okay this time I tried sliding intentional grounding to zero and played the Bears against the Bills. There were 9 sacks. The Bills had 5 and I had 4. I think we will have to wait for a patch to fix this. The game was tough on offense for both sides in the first half as it was the Bears winning 3-0 at halftime but then I took over in the second half. Bears won 24-3. The second half felt completely different from the first half as the Bills Defense felt easier to play against like they kind of quit playing hard. Anyone experience anything like that?

Oh and Ej Manuel only passed for 93 yards completing 56% of his passes. Cutler passed for 220 yards completing 50% of his passes. Both teams did well rushing as Spiller had 20 for 131 yards and Forte had 21 for 101 yards.
Im not seeing this with lower IG slider, definite improvement with sack issue, with upped pass blocking.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 01:52 PM   #156
Pro

YeOldTonk's Arena

OVR: 6
Location: Foothills of the Cascade Mountains in the great PacNW

Played second game last night with the updated sliders. Still getting a couple of roughing the passer penalties on each side. Seems too many to me, but not sure how it would affect the rest of the game play by lowering it that slider.

This thing called Twitter I do sometimes

What's your thoughts? It's a game.
Old 08-29-2014, 01:59 PM   #157
Rookie

TrueBlue502's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
I like to switch to that defender if they get a pick....I like to have fun in trying to make the return. Entirely up to you though.
Thanks what about receivers do you let the CPU run after the catch?
Old 08-29-2014, 02:39 PM   #158
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueBlue502
Thanks what about receivers do you let the CPU run after the catch?
No. Once the catch is made I take over. I love playing the game and being the ball carrier always. I just don't user catch because my input would skew the ratings based performance dice roll I want to happen to determine if he catches it and of course the sweet animations the game will produce on slow with adjusted sliders.

If I am a LB or Safety I will user INT though....and it is so rare when I do get a user pick to begin with. I mostly play as the DL or LB especially now with the mini game going on in the pass rush controls.

A patch is forth coming I am sure. But I am also looking at doing my CFM online this year as the server side fixes will occur far before a major patch drops. EA's servers are usually quite reliable when your doing a solo online CFM.

As far as Auto Subs....just set them up in the main menu of your game (not inside your CFM) and then inside your CFM reset auto subs to default.

Testing is occurring to see if it works like last year. And BTW I never got them where I wanted (like I had them in Madden 12) on M25. Just formation sub your RB's and do package subs when you notice your DL winded and red.

Fatigue at 53 seems really good IMO. Don't freak yourselves out about auto subs. They really are not tuned right. Also the sack issue is what it is. The real litmus is how your entire season plays out once you start your CFM.

Don't get slideritis!!!! I know I won't.

Once that opening day final 53 man roster drops from EA.....it will be time for me to bury myself in full enjoyment of my Miami Dolphins CFM!

Hitting a movie tonight...then when I get home I will twitch a couple of CFM games tonight for your viewing pleasure. One will be Miami vs New England and the other...unknown right now. I will check the match-ups of the other 9 teams I am using in the test CFM.

Look forward to it.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-29-2014, 02:41 PM   #159
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Tackling needs to be edged back up IMO, maybe 40 instead of 35.
Old 08-29-2014, 02:57 PM   #160
Rookie

OVR: 1

IG and QB accuracy at 5 is money, I really like it. QB accuracy might even be a bit low for the CPU. I moved tackling up to 30 for both CPU and user as there were too many broken tackles in the secondary. Running game is still great for both. I also moved defensive PI to 0, I'm not sure I'm seeing a major difference there.

I managed to hold A-Rodg and Jake Locker to under 50% passing with these settings plus guarding the underneath routes here and there. Rodgers killed me with 2 long passes for TD's while Locker was just terrible in general. I might move the accuracy back up to 8 for the CPU. IG at 5 really limits the sacks which is great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »