Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 202 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-10-2014, 03:02 PM   #1609
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

yeah i played 2 games yesterday and both were good games. I only see Qb % being a bit high but other than that good games.

i will try your 1.41 and i will start the cfm. On Normal.
Old 10-10-2014, 06:08 PM   #1610
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

So after one half I have only sacked the QB RG3 once with the Seahawks. So so far its been harder to sack but still have to play more.
Old 10-10-2014, 06:39 PM   #1611
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

OVR: 0

I started a 32 team CFM today and I am still getting the loading screen. It appears they never fixed this. Is anyone else having a problem with this?
Old 10-10-2014, 07:57 PM   #1612
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbergh22
So after one half I have only sacked the QB RG3 once with the Seahawks. So so far its been harder to sack but still have to play more.
to be honest i get 2 o 3 games decent (3 sacks) and then i get 1 game with 10 sacks that completely ruin the stats and sometimes my enjoyment to the game.

alos there are some situtations were QB are more prone to get sack.

Long situation and inside the redzone are very very possible you will get a sack.
Old 10-10-2014, 08:59 PM   #1613
Rbk
Rookie

Rbk's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbk
After 3 games I am 2-1 with the Rams but am having an issue with sacks

I have 29 as a team through 3 games. I know they normally lead the league in sacks but that's a little crazy.

Chris long is 1st in the league with 10
Kendall Langford is 2nd with 9
Michael Brockers is 3rd with 5

Oddly enough Quinn doesn't have any (the player I mainly control who always gets doubled.)

What recommendations do you have for me? is this just an anomaly that will even out or am I destined for all madden?

I have bumped CPU Pass Blocking to the max so we will see if that makes any difference. If worst comes to worse, I will start controlling a safety, as I need to learn how to user a position other than DE.

Also after 3 weeks, Zac Stacy leads the league in rush yards with around 400, but I am averaging 30 carries a game. I think I may have to lower the quarter length a little bit from 15, to maybe 12. He did have a 220 yard 4td game vs the cowboys in my last game.

Last edited by Rbk; 10-10-2014 at 09:02 PM.
Old 10-10-2014, 10:21 PM   #1614
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

After having issues with my 32 team CFM I decided to try 10 teams and it seems to work. I also played a game with the Jets since they are a bad team and wanted to see how the sliders played as I went undefeated with my Broncos in my online CFM. Several of my games were close but some were blowouts and for the most part but I felt in control game to game. In my experience with the Jets you could tell the Jets offense was not good and I did my best to keep things close but in the end I could not keep up. So I looked at my team overall for the Broncos as I increased my depth in the draft and noticed I have a rating of 99 on offense and 92 on Defense. This has led me to consider that increasing sliders for good teams is needed so I would like some suggestions on this otherwise it seems Manning is going to retire with the longest win streak ever.
Old 10-11-2014, 02:15 AM   #1615
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayDawg
After having issues with my 32 team CFM I decided to try 10 teams and it seems to work. I also played a game with the Jets since they are a bad team and wanted to see how the sliders played as I went undefeated with my Broncos in my online CFM. Several of my games were close but some were blowouts and for the most part but I felt in control game to game. In my experience with the Jets you could tell the Jets offense was not good and I did my best to keep things close but in the end I could not keep up. So I looked at my team overall for the Broncos as I increased my depth in the draft and noticed I have a rating of 99 on offense and 92 on Defense. This has led me to consider that increasing sliders for good teams is needed so I would like some suggestions on this otherwise it seems Manning is going to retire with the longest win streak ever.
What I do to keep down on the lag in offline mode is to only take over teams who blatently do something stupid (like try to relocate or get rid of their star QB) or need a new head coach that isn't a fake name.

These sliders are playing great on normal speed after the patch. I've played 3 games so far. Playing as Chicago I've lost 38-20 @ SF, Won 20-13 @ Jets, Lost 25-31 @ GB. I'll post box scores soon. These coupled with MDFL rosters with the QB edits make for a fantastic game.

Last edited by pelletgun527; 10-11-2014 at 02:18 AM.
Old 10-11-2014, 09:50 AM   #1616
Rookie

Mav3rek7's Arena

Soooooo, I'm not sure if I'm just THIS good at Madden (not likely), or if I'm doing something wrong (probably this)

I've played 3 games in the preseason as the Vikings, using these sliders and 15 min qtrs.

Week 1 - 42-25 against Oakland
Week 2 - 50 - 7 against Arizona
Week 3 - 62 - 38 against KC

I'm playing as the vikings, and am averaging 339 Passing and 216 Rushing per game, for a total of 556.

Most of the points scored against me where when I just did a Sim to End of Game after I was up big and didn't feel like finishing the game. In the last game, vs Chiefs, it was 42-7 at half and I just simmed the 2nd half.

I know I haven't exactly played top level competition, except maybe Arizona who has a good D, but I still find it way to easy. I have been seeing more inaccurate passes which is nice, but other than that, it seems like I can run at will on anyone, and then can pass whenever I want.

I did trade AP, so it's not like I'm just crushing people with him. I do not cheese the CPU, I vary the play call and don't just call money plays over and over. I also don't blitz every down, or use any nano blitzes.

On the default settings, on All-Pro I had a franchise with Dallas and went 12-4 and won the Super Bowl, it was difficult at times, but we managed to power through and win it all. I struggled at times with that franchise, and each victory felt earned.

So I guess my question is, what am I doing wrong? I loaded the sliders when I created my franchise, do I need to load them each time I reload my game? Or are these sliders just not for me?

I hope this comes across right, I'm not being critical of the sliders, just trying to figure out if I could be doing something wrong that is causing it to be really easy for me.

Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »