Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2014, 01:12 AM   #1649
Rookie

Aviator87AC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimetimeUTK
I'm about to pull plug on my Titans franchise as well. 6-0. 1st ranked Offense, 2nd ranked Defense (due to the excessive sacks).

Lead NFL with 33 sacks. 2nd place team has 17.

Also, lead NFL in INTs, both Offensively and Defensively, lol.

Only game I almost lost was against Jaguars, where I won 10-7. Rest were pretty comfortable. Even the CPU high QB completion % has calmed down, making it even easier on me.

My completion % is in the 60s. TD/INT ratio is just about 50/50. I'm getting about 5-6 ypc rushing. But I am averaging almost 300 yds pashing per game with Locker/Mettenberger.

Only thing realistic about my franchise at this point is the fact that Jake Locker gets hurt every other game, just like real life!!! HAHA

Gonna look at tweakin' sliders a bit or maybe hitting up Jarrod's or Charter's or someone else's, and restart franchise as a different team.
Primetime, I'd recommend Charter04's All-Madden sliders. I've just switched to them myself and so far I like what I see. One thing you'll notice is that he leaves player threshold at 50, which means breakaways will be less likely (more realistic). This might seem minor but it makes a HUGE difference in the way the game plays, especially the run game.

Charter04's sliders are pretty much right on - although I'd recommend the following tweaks:
- CPU Pass Blocking to 100 (I play with it on 100 and each sack feels deserved and hard earned, amazing actually).
- CPU Fumbles to 20 (at 20 we're seeing roughly 1.7 fumbles per game, minus huge hits and injury fumbles). That's on par with NFL averages.
- Fatigue to 65 (he lists Aaron's Auto Subs, but has the wrong values. Click on the link and use Aaron's most recent update. At 65, HBs are subbing out much better.)
- Injuries to 60. This is huge. At 50, none of my players were getting injured. At 54, sometimes I had an injury, but it was always some huge game ender. At 60, I'm noticing players going out on huge hits, both CPU and HUM. Most of the injuries are minor and the player comes back, but sometimes they don't. This is another small change which has made my game play much better.

Couple other things - don't switch on defense and turn all assists off (off by default for All Madden, but make sure). Another small thing that makes a world of difference. All of a sudden punting inside the 20 is a challenge.

For everything else, use Charter04's slider settings. Get ready for some simulation football and enjoy!
Old 10-15-2014, 03:18 PM   #1650
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10

Hey Armor, I just watched your Dolphins - Jets game 17.

Nice work with adding commentary - I can hear your passion in every given moment - it's refreshing to hear someone really absorbed with their franchise and not knocking the game every 5 seconds.

Great work - and of course, excellent job on these sliders!!
Old 10-15-2014, 04:33 PM   #1651
Champ

Hilman11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaggerCoach

Nice work with adding commentary - I can hear your passion in every given moment - it's refreshing to hear someone really absorbed with their franchise and not knocking the game every 5 seconds.

Completely agree with this. It gets me pumped up to play my franchise!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2014, 04:35 PM   #1652
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaggerCoach

Hey Swagger...really appreciate that. I love this game. It is just so much fun to play. I play video games to feel like I am 12 again.

Not act like it. LOL.

A huge game coming up tonight. We will be broadcasting The Dolphins at the Bengals in the divisional playoff round.

The story line is the Bengals are a perfect 16-0 and all the surviving members of the 1972 Dolphins team will be on the team charter and on the Dolphin's sideline. Coach Shula will be there as well and will be giving a pre-game speech to the team.

So keep an eye out for my post here alerting those that are interested in tuning in to this huge game on Twtich.

Figure a 10PM EST Kick-off.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-15-2014, 10:24 PM   #1653
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Hey Swagger...really appreciate that. I love this game. It is just so much fun to play. I play video games to feel like I am 12 again.

Not act like it. LOL.

A huge game coming up tonight. We will be broadcasting The Dolphins at the Bengals in the divisional playoff round.

The story line is the Bengals are a perfect 16-0 and all the surviving members of the 1972 Dolphins team will be on the team charter and on the Dolphin's sideline. Coach Shula will be there as well and will be giving a pre-game speech to the team.

So keep an eye out for my post here alerting those that are interested in tuning in to this huge game on Twtich.

Figure a 10PM EST Kick-off.
Hey Armor, good to see you. I will definitely try to tune into that game tonight. It'll be a 50/50 chance for me to tune in for it. I will do my best, sounds like a great game. Take it easy bud.
Old 10-16-2014, 12:06 AM   #1654
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Icon14 Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Man, I'm here waiting, ready to watch a divisional playoff round versus the mighty Bengals.
Old 10-16-2014, 12:49 PM   #1655
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Folks....so sorry for the no show.

I flat out passed out around 10PM last night after putting in an all nighter with NBA 2K15 on Tuesday night....game is sick.

Anyway...tonight we will absolutely play this monumental playoff game.

I will post here when I go on the air. Figure same time 10PM EST expected kickoff.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2014, 01:52 PM   #1656
MVP

JG80's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Folks....so sorry for the no show.

I flat out passed out around 10PM last night after putting in an all nighter with NBA 2K15 on Tuesday night....game is sick.

Anyway...tonight we will absolutely play this monumental playoff game.

I will post here when I go on the air. Figure same time 10PM EST expected kickoff.

I crashed while waiting for you. Lol

Sent from Nawlins.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »