Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 210 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-19-2014, 02:59 AM   #1673
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Is anyone else having issues with the game taking out RB1's. For the past several games if I am playing exhibition the computer after the 1st half takes out the opposing teams 1st string RB, then my 1st string RB is usually taken out by the start of the 4th QT. Is anyone else having this issue and if so does anyone have a remedy to fix this issue?
Old 10-19-2014, 07:14 AM   #1674
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by acreyman
Waaaait a minute. So if I get fired as a coach can I continue on as another team or is my CFM over?

[B[/b]
If your doing a solo online CFM....turn off coach firings in your game settings menu within your CFM....now.

Otherwise if you get fired...your screwed.

Offline you have save points so you could always go back and reload. You can't do that online.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-19-2014, 09:05 AM   #1675
Rookie

Hi,

I have some big issues with this slider set. I previously used a slider set with Pass Coverage and Reaction Time set to 100. Somebody mentioned that your sliders are the best for Madden this year, so I tried them out.

While on offense, the game feels great. But on defense, the Computer scores a touchdown 8 out of 10 times on a pass play. If I play M2M, it's alright, but as soon as I play Zone or Blitz, the Computer scores immediately on the same play. All computer pass plays lead to TDs right off the bat, I only managed to defend I think 5 plays out of 30 or so. And the ones he didn't score a TD, he at least got a huge yard gain.

What am I doing wrong? I double and tripple checked the sliders, they are correct.
Old 10-19-2014, 11:32 AM   #1676
Rookie

Aweb20's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by acreyman
Waaaait a minute. So if I get fired as a coach can I continue on as another team or is my CFM over?

[B[/b]
I thought you could choose "create new character" if you're fired and then select the new coach the team hired.
Old 10-19-2014, 03:53 PM   #1677
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aweb20
I thought you could choose "create new character" if you're fired and then select the new coach the team hired.
Holy crap......I did not realize that. SMH oh well no biggie the way I set up this new offline franchise it is like it never happened.

But now I know for the future
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-20-2014, 01:46 PM   #1678
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Holy crap......I did not realize that. SMH oh well no biggie the way I set up this new offline franchise it is like it never happened.

But now I know for the future
Armor & Sword please help me. The word on the street is that you are the man with the plan, as far as sliders. I have tried many sets of sliders, but none to which I am able to run the ball on offense. Everything else seems fine. Now that I will be implementing your sliders immediately, do I add the +/- to your sliders on page 1, or are they already factored in? Any other advice to make Madden an more enjoyable experience running the ball would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Last edited by Ebineezer; 10-20-2014 at 01:49 PM.
Old 10-21-2014, 08:14 AM   #1679
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
I have had automatic subs...but I also do my own formation and package subs to get my backup RB carries.
Ok great,thanks for the response. I couldnt find any package subs,or depth chart packages on my main offline connected franchise menu,before I play a franchise game. Is there a way to set up these packages before I play a franchise game ? Or,do I set up sub package during a game ? Where would I find this option ? Thanks again !
Old 10-21-2014, 10:40 AM   #1680
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Anybody think that qb accuracy at 10 is too high? I feel like I am completing to many passes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »