Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 214 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-28-2014, 11:59 AM   #1705
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubby blue
I just thought I've lost my offline cf. I was getting ready to play another game from my franchise. I haven't played in a while due to the baseball playoffs. I got the itch to play the show for a while. Anyway, I got to the load screen suddenly it froze. I closed the game and when it loaded up, it was like the beginning again. I played the Cam Newton comeback again. So at this point I'm thinking I lost everything, but to my surprise everything was still saved.

Has any body else experienced this? I thought for sure I was going to have to restart my franchise...

Yes I have experienced the same thing just last night. I control 7 teams in my offline CFM and the game freezes up on just one of those teams. I too thought I had lost everything since I too had to replay the Cam Newton scenario again.
I went back in and it froze up again so I chose another one of my CFM teams and I was able to play with them. Tonight I will try again with the CFM team that froze up on me twice last night. This time I hope it works and does not freeze again.
Old 10-28-2014, 02:53 PM   #1706
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

I gave up on multi-team offline CFM this year. It is flat out bugged due to this freeze up issue and restart profile bug.

Sticking with my online solo CFM!!!
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-28-2014, 09:04 PM   #1707
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Manually saving your profile after playing your CFM before shutting the game off should be a work around for this issue. I have been doing this for several weeks now and haven't had the glitch.
Old 10-29-2014, 01:17 AM   #1708
Just started!

Hello everyone! So, I've got an issue I hope you guys can help me figure out. I just started my connected franchise with the Patriots (don't hate, I grew up in New England, been a Pats fan my whole life). Did a fantasy draft. I've played six games so far, gone 5-1 (I don't sim any of my games). I'm using the default sliders, and I'm actually really enjoying how the games are playing, so I'd prefer not to change the sliders if possible.

My issue is with the rest of the league and the sim stats. My defense is ranked 1st and my offense is ranked 29th, and I think a big reason for this (which I just figured out) is that the games that are simmed (the rest of the league) produce many more downs played. It's as if they're playing a 60 minute game, and I'm playing a 32 minute game (FYI I'm playing 8 min quarters with 20 second clock rundown).

Looking at the league stats, there are 20 QBs with over 400 downs played (high of 470), and my QB (Russell Wilson) has 254 downs played. And it's not that I'm getting a lot of 3 and outs. I'm actually leading the league with a 3rd down percentage of 60%.

On defense, it's the same story. There are some defenders in the league with over 500 downs played, with the average starter having over 400. Meanwhile, on my team, the average starter is around 240.

What gives? Are there some sim sliders I don't know about? Like I said, I'd like to keep the games I play as they are, I just want to change the sim stats.

Also, just to give more context, it's not like I've been in several low scoring affairs. Here's my schedule so far:
Beat the Dolphins 16-3
Beat the Vikings 24-13
Beat the Raiders 24-6
Lost to the Chiefs 26-14
Beat the Bengals 31-7
Beat the Bills 20-17

Any help would be much appreciated!
Old 10-29-2014, 06:26 AM   #1709
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Nothing sliders can do.....nada.

It is a wart you must be willing to overlook as other than that glaring statistical issue, this is the very best Madden football ever made.
Sack issue is just insane, for me to keep playing this game, i treat sacks like penalties, since they hardly get called. Only way to look past it, if not, sacks to me for the offline gamer is a game breaker.

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Old 10-29-2014, 07:01 AM   #1710
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by theterrorhawk89
Hello everyone! So, I've got an issue I hope you guys can help me figure out. I just started my connected franchise with the Patriots (don't hate, I grew up in New England, been a Pats fan my whole life). Did a fantasy draft. I've played six games so far, gone 5-1 (I don't sim any of my games). I'm using the default sliders, and I'm actually really enjoying how the games are playing, so I'd prefer not to change the sliders if possible.

My issue is with the rest of the league and the sim stats. My defense is ranked 1st and my offense is ranked 29th, and I think a big reason for this (which I just figured out) is that the games that are simmed (the rest of the league) produce many more downs played. It's as if they're playing a 60 minute game, and I'm playing a 32 minute game (FYI I'm playing 8 min quarters with 20 second clock rundown).

Looking at the league stats, there are 20 QBs with over 400 downs played (high of 470), and my QB (Russell Wilson) has 254 downs played. And it's not that I'm getting a lot of 3 and outs. I'm actually leading the league with a 3rd down percentage of 60%.

On defense, it's the same story. There are some defenders in the league with over 500 downs played, with the average starter having over 400. Meanwhile, on my team, the average starter is around 240.

What gives? Are there some sim sliders I don't know about? Like I said, I'd like to keep the games I play as they are, I just want to change the sim stats.

Also, just to give more context, it's not like I've been in several low scoring affairs. Here's my schedule so far:
Beat the Dolphins 16-3
Beat the Vikings 24-13
Beat the Raiders 24-6
Lost to the Chiefs 26-14
Beat the Bengals 31-7
Beat the Bills 20-17

Any help would be much appreciated!
I play 15 minute quarters. I really can't help you if your only playing 8 minute quarters. I only designed and tested playing the full monty of 15 minute quarters.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-29-2014, 05:13 PM   #1711
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
I gave up on multi-team offline CFM this year. It is flat out bugged due to this freeze up issue and restart profile bug.

Sticking with my online solo CFM!!!
Hi Armor and guys...quick question...before I load your sliders (from the main menu load screen) for my offline connected franchise,there is a load ''profile'' option,along with load HUM and CPU sliders option. What is load ''profile'' ?? And do I need to load ''profile'' before every franchise game ? Thanks for any help out there !!
Old 11-03-2014, 01:54 PM   #1712
Pro

I've been using your sliders for quite some time now. These are your best sliders to date. I've been getting good amount of tackles as I should be with players that supposed to be tackling and have been consistent.

Games are great too!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »