Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 224 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-01-2014, 08:58 PM   #1785
Rookie

VincesVictims's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

How do you play a season with the 83 dolphins
Old 12-01-2014, 09:02 PM   #1786
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

You need to set up a 32 team control offline franchise every team should be set to manual for all duties and injuries must be turned off.

I also created every single coach (except Landry, Dikta, Gibbs and Flores who were all available via legend coaches) from scratch (except for expansion teams just used those existing coaches) used generic play books for every team depending on their style for 1983.

If you go to the 1983 roster thread I listed every single coach, offensive playbook and defensive playbook.

The roster set is simply amazing and the gameplay with this slider set is authentic to the bone.

I am happy to report post patch....this game is playing better than ever IMO. I have not had to change a thing on the slider set.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 12-01-2014, 09:14 PM   #1787
Rookie

VincesVictims's Arena

Thanks man. I agree game is playing amazing.
Old 12-01-2014, 11:09 PM   #1788
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Hey Armor i decided to give AP another shot after the patch made the sliders i was using on AM fubar. I actually caught some of your 83 replay game against GB i dug it and im glad to see your 8-0 in your CFM FinsUp on that! Ive asked this question before but with every patch comes new pros and cons, how are the penalties looking for you lately? Any holding/offsides at all? I was reading a crazy theory today about moving injury to 100 causes more injures but more often they are the less severe kind. Also heard somehow someway this causes players to be at their most aggressive hence the increased penalties (the guy said he was actually seeing multiple dpi's). Your the source of reason around here and have stuck to your set with minimal adjustments. I just wanted to get your thoughts on that theory and how penalties are looking after patch 3. Btw im glad i came back this set plays so smooth. Finally gonna get some games in.

This is where i saw the theory. Its dated but its the first i ever heard of it. I hope im not breaking any rules linking another thread url to OS but it peaked my interest

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/78981...fl-15/69989232

Last edited by Rickyfins75; 12-01-2014 at 11:24 PM.
Old 12-02-2014, 01:50 AM   #1789
Rookie

KrushEm12's Arena

And how bout CPU Kicking game Armor .....

Realistic in the chances of Kickers missing from over 50 + yards ???

Love your work brother how EA isnt sending you paychecks is beyond me !!!

HaHa { й ┐ й } <=[] лллллл
Old 12-02-2014, 07:28 AM   #1790
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
Hey Armor i decided to give AP another shot after the patch made the sliders i was using on AM fubar. I actually caught some of your 83 replay game against GB i dug it and im glad to see your 8-0 in your CFM FinsUp on that! Ive asked this question before but with every patch comes new pros and cons, how are the penalties looking for you lately? Any holding/offsides at all? I was reading a crazy theory today about moving injury to 100 causes more injures but more often they are the less severe kind. Also heard somehow someway this causes players to be at their most aggressive hence the increased penalties (the guy said he was actually seeing multiple dpi's). Your the source of reason around here and have stuck to your set with minimal adjustments. I just wanted to get your thoughts on that theory and how penalties are looking after patch 3. Btw im glad i came back this set plays so smooth. Finally gonna get some games in.

This is where i saw the theory. Its dated but its the first i ever heard of it. I hope im not breaking any rules linking another thread url to OS but it peaked my interest

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/78981...fl-15/69989232
Penalties are exactly the same IMO. 0-3 a game per side of the clipping, false start, face mask and the occasional holding variety. Every once in a blue moon I will see an un-neccesary roughness for a late hit out of bounds.

I am not touching the injury slider.

Penalties are an area EA must work on for future games along with the WR/DB interaction, and instant replay system. If those three things are improved with big strides and they keep everything else they made huge strides in this year on 15, I think we could get a truly incredible game next year. I would like to see continued improvement within CFM as well.
1987 Yankees YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-02-2014, 07:30 AM   #1791
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrushEm12
And how bout CPU Kicking game Armor .....

Realistic in the chances of Kickers missing from over 50 + yards ???

Love your work brother how EA isnt sending you paychecks is beyond me !!!

HaHa { й ┐ й } <=[] лллллл
I see CPU kickers missing from greater than 50 yards. It's not often and it usually takes them kicking into a nasty wind. That is another area they can improve. I love the new kicking meter though. But once you get it down it becomes easy. But then again look around the NFL, in good kicking conditions they are nearly perfect these days. I want to see the weather have a greater affect on kickers though. And this year they made some strides towards that.
1987 Yankees YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-02-2014, 10:30 AM   #1792
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Penalties are exactly the same IMO. 0-3 a game per side of the clipping, false start, face mask and the occasional holding variety. Every once in a blue moon I will see an un-neccesary roughness for a late hit out of bounds.

I am not touching the injury slider.

Penalties are an area EA must work on for future games along with the WR/DB interaction, and instant replay system. If those three things are improved with big strides and they keep everything else they made huge strides in this year on 15, I think we could get a truly incredible game next year. I would like to see continued improvement within CFM as well.

I agree with you. Ive been nitpicking about penalties and trying to get that near perfect sim for too long this year that i lost sight of just having fun which i have to say i am now. These sliders play beautifully post patch and im seeing enough penalties to be satisfied. Hopefully EA buckles down to show some love to the sim player next year but for now i just want to enjoy this game and stop worrying about what cant be fixed. Thanks for the feedback im not touching a thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »