Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 226 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-05-2014, 03:12 PM   #1801
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Thank you Armor and Sword for your response. Yes, before I played the Raider game, it did an autosave. So I do understand that that is the last point saving that would have been created. The aspect that upsets me is that it booted me all the way to the main screen which caused me to completely lose the Raider game outcome.
Old 12-05-2014, 06:06 PM   #1802
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
I am on PS4.

I have had the corrupted file big hit me 3 times. And every time was when I played an offline CFM and had the infinite loading screen bug hit me and I had to get out of the game and restart. It would corrupt my profile. Hence why it starts again. And yes if you did not do a manual save prior to getting kicked out of your next game I would imagine you had to play the game again (in this case the Raiders game).

So my question was did you just go straight to playing the next game and did not manually save after the Raiders game? If not...lesson learned to manually save after every game you play. Because I believe that autosave would be corrupted as well.

Also Whenever I leave Madden I close the application itself as a precaution to avoiding the profile corruption bug.

I am pissed this was never addressed via patch. Or at the very least acknowledged by EA as a problem that is unfix-able via patch.

Something.
Hi Armor and guys .... a couple of quick questions. Armor,i tried to find a post of yours from maybe a month ago about your running game being a little too easy for you(before latest patch I mean). I believe you lowered HUM run blocking from 55 to 50 or something ? And did you increase injuries to 54 as well ? Did you see a difference in these changes ? A quick re-cap would be helpful !! Thanks in advance.
Old 12-07-2014, 02:11 PM   #1803
Rookie

Love the sliders, but I have two quick questions

1. Is there a roster set you prefer over any others?

2. Do you recommend deleting EA's tuners?
Old 12-07-2014, 04:50 PM   #1804
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.STL91
Love the sliders, but I have two quick questions

1. Is there a roster set you prefer over any others?

2. Do you recommend deleting EA's tuners?
1. No

2. No

Mizzou makes a great roster, but I had started my CFM long before that. I am fine with the default EA rosters.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 12-09-2014, 10:12 AM   #1805
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hi Armor...a couple of quick questions...you posted a comment about a month ago that I cannot find. Before the latest patch,you mentioned your running game was getting a little too easy for you...I believed you lowered HUM run blocking ?? What setting are you currently using for HUM run blocking ? Is it 54 ? I think you upped your injuries to 54 as well ? I was curious what these two settings are set at,and are you happy with them ? thanks in advance.
Old 12-09-2014, 10:21 AM   #1806
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsDream
Hi Armor...a couple of quick questions...you posted a comment about a month ago that I cannot find. Before the latest patch,you mentioned your running game was getting a little too easy for you...I believed you lowered HUM run blocking ?? What setting are you currently using for HUM run blocking ? Is it 54 ? I think you upped your injuries to 54 as well ? I was curious what these two settings are set at,and are you happy with them ? thanks in advance.
I have human run blocking now down to 45 in my CFM.

To be clear it is a dynamic slider as my team has improved drastically on the OL via the draft at both guard positions. SO I had to lower it down to get a more realistic game.

Where as on my 1983 season replay I have it at the original 55 setting as that is giving me a true realistic YPC with the type of talent I have on that 83 Dolphins team. Plus I do not use any XP for any of the 32 teams as it is a one season replay via 32 team control CFM.

Injuries are at 54 in year three of my CFM and I want to see how all 16 games play out before making it an official change.

So I would advise to play with your human run blocking between 45-55 depending on what kind of YPC/stats you feel are realistic for your particular team and stable of RB's.

It is one of the few dynamic sliders I adjust depending on personal. Everything else I have kept exactly the same. Game is playing amazing for me.
1987 Yankees YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-10-2014, 07:26 AM   #1807
Pro

OVR: 4

I have also began to run the ball a little too well, I think. Last game against the Texans playing as the Cowboys, DeMarco Murray had over 200 yards before the third quarter was over and I completely dominated the game from the opening whistle. I see where you responded to someone saying reduce run walk to 45, but I am wondering if I should go down even further. I am particularly effective at running the ball from the shotgun formation using halfback base, inside zone, and the power runs.
Old 12-10-2014, 01:23 PM   #1808
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
I have also began to run the ball a little too well, I think. Last game against the Texans playing as the Cowboys, DeMarco Murray had over 200 yards before the third quarter was over and I completely dominated the game from the opening whistle. I see where you responded to someone saying reduce run walk to 45, but I am wondering if I should go down even further. I am particularly effective at running the ball from the shotgun formation using halfback base, inside zone, and the power runs.
Like I suggested, nerf it down to the point where you feel your running well vs you should, and struggling against teams you should. Also you should feel you have to earn 4-5 yards most of the time. Not get them so easily. Which can become the case with a powerful OL and a great back. It is something you dynamically need to adjust with the run blocking slider.

And of course always remember.....it's a video game. And it's Madden lol. I say that affectionately.
1987 Yankees YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »