Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2014, 04:26 PM   #1817
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

I love Armor's sliders for Madden and MLB. I can help you with two of your questions.

In regards to penalties, there arent any unless you put facemask and others in spots that affect gameplay too much. One house rule I do is when I punt within the opponents 50 yard line, I take the delay of game and push myself back 5 to add to my penalty stats. It helps a little.

One area I changed from Armor's is I increased the fatigue slider and injury slider to about 62-63. I have two on the injury list that have been out for about 5 games, but it is not overboard. The increased fatigue rate also gets my defensive line out sooner which helps with individual players sack totals. I increased the DL fatigue rating to 85/80 which gets the backups in much sooner than what Armors suggest.

Other than that I use Armor's set and have great games. Penalties and sometimes sacks are things that have to be put up with to a point.
Old 12-13-2014, 05:03 PM   #1818
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Armor & Sword, it is amazing the amount of replies that you have on this thread! Incredible diligence on your part on creating the best madden experience for yourself and others. If any have on here have done so, has anyone played these on coach mode game play (where you don't control any players, only punting, kicking and hiking)? I'm still at a point where I feel like I have Madden ADD and can't stay in one spot long enough to enjoy one season. If anyone has done so, what were findings on coach mode? Thank you in advance to all responses.
Old 12-15-2014, 12:28 AM   #1819
Rookie

Teleo, I play coach mode and Armor's sliders play really well. The QB can have a high completion percentage from time to time but it is not to the robo status. I enjoy them while giving a sim like experience.
Old 12-15-2014, 12:35 AM   #1820
MVP

Teleo's Arena

sabig2715, thank you for your response...really appreciate it. Let me ask...are you playing online or offline and is everything in your ccm set up as is on the first page of this thread?
Old 12-15-2014, 05:48 AM   #1821
All Star

DickDalewood's Arena

OVR: 36

I'm not typically a slider guy but decided to give these a try and wow, fantastic!

Great work Armor. It looks like I'll be using these for my Bears franchise. I've had and enjoyed the game since launch but these are a breath of fresh air.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2014, 12:41 PM   #1822
Rookie

Teleo, I play offline CCM. The only different sliders I play than Armor are a 14 minimum play-clock, broadcast camera setting no kicking aim arc, 63 for injuries and 65 fatigue.

I also play a different auto sub, the biggest difference is I do HB at 85/90, and all others at 80/85 besides QB, OL and DB's which are at the 30/35. I like to rotate out my DL so the backups get in and the total sack amount at years end isn't crazy.

Although I am a Seahawks fan, I currently am playing as the coach of the Redskins. I went 1-3 in preaseason and was getting my rear kicked, but am now 2-0 in regular season.
Old 12-15-2014, 02:11 PM   #1823
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Thanks man...I'm going to implement those into a new ccm.
Old 12-15-2014, 07:01 PM   #1824
Pro

cubby blue's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Does anybody know if there is another patch in the works? It's just a shame they don't address the sack issue and the pass completion percentage. I'm still enjoying this game with armor's sliders.
Bulls

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »