Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 229 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-15-2014, 08:25 PM   #1825
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

I'm just completely dominating running Demarco Murray up the middle. I'm getting huge chunks of yardage. If I have the HUM run block at 0, where do I go next? Up the CPU tackle slider?
Old 12-16-2014, 06:42 PM   #1826
Rookie

BombshellRocks's Arena

OVR: 3

Hey Armor,

First time posting on your thread here but i've been using your sliders since practically day 1. Did a little testing early on with other sets but I really find yours to be the best I've come across with my play style.

One area of concern I have though is with the passing game and I was wondering if you knew why this is happening and if there is a slider to combat this or tone it down a bit...

My issue is I'm having waaay too many picks being thrown in situations where I've got separation or defenders completely beat. For instance, I'm playing as the Cardinals and in my last game vs the Niners, Palmer had 4 picks.3 of them happened essentially because the defender gained super speed, broke immediately on the ball and/or my receiver ran away from the ball like it was covered with Ebola.

Have you seen this in your games? Is this happening because of the QB accuracy slider, defensive sliders, or are the Niner's defenders superheroes in this game? I'm cool with having realistic completion percentages but when I'm making the right reads and the defense is defying physics to pick me off, it makes for a bad experience.

Any thoughts on what I might tweak to lessen this? Thanks for all your hard work with these sliders by the way!

I
Old 12-16-2014, 07:49 PM   #1827
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombshellRocks
Hey Armor,

First time posting on your thread here but i've been using your sliders since practically day 1. Did a little testing early on with other sets but I really find yours to be the best I've come across with my play style.

One area of concern I have though is with the passing game and I was wondering if you knew why this is happening and if there is a slider to combat this or tone it down a bit...

My issue is I'm having waaay too many picks being thrown in situations where I've got separation or defenders completely beat. For instance, I'm playing as the Cardinals and in my last game vs the Niners, Palmer had 4 picks.3 of them happened essentially because the defender gained super speed, broke immediately on the ball and/or my receiver ran away from the ball like it was covered with Ebola.

Have you seen this in your games? Is this happening because of the QB accuracy slider, defensive sliders, or are the Niner's defenders superheroes in this game? I'm cool with having realistic completion percentages but when I'm making the right reads and the defense is defying physics to pick me off, it makes for a bad experience.

Any thoughts on what I might tweak to lessen this? Thanks for all your hard work with these sliders by the way!

I
Unfortunately we have a couple of warts with the passing game.

1. WR/DB interaction is slanted heavy towards DB's who play the ball while WR's are brain dead

2. I have seen warping DB's and I can't really get that toned with sliders too much.

I would turn down pass defense reaction on the CPU side 5 clicks as a starting place. See if that helps tone down the warping DB's.

The game is not perfect but it is getting to a very good place. Next year hopefully they really work on wr/db interactions.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 12-16-2014, 07:51 PM   #1828
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
I'm just completely dominating running Demarco Murray up the middle. I'm getting huge chunks of yardage. If I have the HUM run block at 0, where do I go next? Up the CPU tackle slider?

At zero? Maybe you need to call different running plays and stop exploiting the middle if it is an automatic 5-7 yards? Also All-Pro might be too easy for you. I really have no answer if your run blocking is at zero and your still killing it.
1987 Yankees YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-26-2014, 02:44 PM   #1829
Pro

Hey armor, I hope your Christmas was well...Are you still playing your Dolphins ccm and if so, how are things going with it? I miss your write ups about it.
Old 12-27-2014, 09:10 AM   #1830
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Hey armor, I hope your Christmas was well...Are you still playing your Dolphins ccm and if so, how are things going with it? I miss your write ups about it.
Yes...going strong in year 3. Right now with PSN down the last two days been out of action.....but it looks like it just came back on as I type this.

I will twitch the next game soon.
1987 Yankees YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-27-2014, 03:06 PM   #1831
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

I'm looking forward to ripping these sliders to shreds once my PS4 arrives on Tuesday
NBA Live 18 (XB1)
Batman: The Telltale Series (Switch)
Old 12-27-2014, 04:00 PM   #1832
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
I'm looking forward to ripping these sliders to shreds once my PS4 arrives on Tuesday
Welcome to the next generation DJ!!! Your going to love it.
1987 Yankees YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »