Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 243 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-15-2015, 11:20 AM   #1937
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Thanks. Last night dalton had 24 completions for just over 300 yards with a completion percentage of 66% against me as the steelers which is what I was looking for. He started slowly but the second half hit a couple of nice 20-30 yards.

Another option is to try to get a little more YAC on the shorter crossing routes. Does tackling affect that?

Last edited by henry296; 02-15-2015 at 11:22 AM.
Old 02-19-2015, 03:43 AM   #1938
Rookie

QuestGAV's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm enjoying this set and have mostly tweaked it to my liking. The one thing I can't seem to do is have a reasonable number of sacks. 82 over a 16 game season with the Pats and that's with me intentionally not user rushing the passer a good chunk of the time. I may just not user rush at all for next season, but would like to have the option to do so without knowing I'm going to end the CPU's drive more often than I should. Any thoughts?
Old 02-19-2015, 09:36 PM   #1939
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuestGAV
I'm enjoying this set and have mostly tweaked it to my liking. The one thing I can't seem to do is have a reasonable number of sacks. 82 over a 16 game season with the Pats and that's with me intentionally not user rushing the passer a good chunk of the time. I may just not user rush at all for next season, but would like to have the option to do so without knowing I'm going to end the CPU's drive more often than I should. Any thoughts?
There is no slider solution. Sacks are overdone on Madden 15.

Period.

Other than some legacy (WR/DB interaction) issues and some poor spotting of the ball...it's hands down the best football game I have ever played on the field. It's really solid.

The sacks bug me sometimes....but I learned to look past it a long time ago. Hopefully Madden 16 will fix that as well as fix:

Replay system
WR's fighting for the ball
Proper ball spotting
Penalties

I gotta believe at least two of those things will be much improved for 16.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 02-19-2015 at 09:39 PM.
Old 02-20-2015, 05:15 PM   #1940
Rookie

VincesVictims's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
There is no slider solution. Sacks are overdone on Madden 15.

Period.

Other than some legacy (WR/DB interaction) issues and some poor spotting of the ball...it's hands down the best football game I have ever played on the field. It's really solid.

The sacks bug me sometimes....but I learned to look past it a long time ago. Hopefully Madden 16 will fix that as well as fix:

Replay system
WR's fighting for the ball
Proper ball spotting
Penalties

I gotta believe at least two of those things will be much improved for 16.
Definitely the best madden ever. I have never played madden this long into the year and im loving every game with these sliders. I am also getting very excited for mlb the show and your sliders for that cant wait for march 31.
Old 02-23-2015, 07:51 PM   #1941
Rookie

Regency1998's Arena

I really love these sliders Armor!!! Making CFM more fun for me since every year when I get Madden, I always wanna jump into this mode, and rebuild a team. But the gameplay this year wasn't for me, so after 2-4 months of barely playing it I decided to play it again, and try your sliders! I really enjoy them, making rebuilding fun again. I may be 6-0, but that's only because of my offense, the defense is horrible, no pass rush like in real life, and the coverage is eh.

I do have one question, have you thought about trying out the "d/o pass interference penalty" theroy? Where if you raise the offense by one point higher than the defense, it creates "tighter" coverage?

Example
Def pass int: 98
Off pass int: 99

MADDEN 15 FRANCHISE: ATLANTA FALCONS (8-3)YEAR ONE
NBA 2K15 FRANCHISE: MILWAUKEE BUCKS (2-3)YEAR ONE
Old 02-26-2015, 12:12 PM   #1942
Rookie

This may be a strange question, but why exactly do some slider sets and particularly auto sub sets specify how many seconds of runoff should be allowed?

I'm not particularly quick at reading a defense or, frankly, remembering which buttons do what. And when I set my run off to 15 seconds, I find that I just don't have time to read the defense and make any adjustments in time.

If I upped the time to 20 seconds or something like that, what kind of impact will that have?
Old 02-26-2015, 03:06 PM   #1943
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbattisti
This may be a strange question, but why exactly do some slider sets and particularly auto sub sets specify how many seconds of runoff should be allowed?

I'm not particularly quick at reading a defense or, frankly, remembering which buttons do what. And when I set my run off to 15 seconds, I find that I just don't have time to read the defense and make any adjustments in time.

If I upped the time to 20 seconds or something like that, what kind of impact will that have?

The runoff doesn't matter. If you need extra time to read the defense then use it. So if you have the runoff go down to 15 seconds and snap the ball at 5 seconds, then that is no different then having the runoff at 20 seconds and snapping the ball at 5 seconds. You get 5 extra seconds to read the defense and make adjustments.

Now if you start snapping the ball at say 10 seconds you will end running more plays in the game is all. But there will be no impact on the sliders.
Old 02-26-2015, 03:36 PM   #1944
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cusefan74
The runoff doesn't matter. If you need extra time to read the defense then use it. So if you have the runoff go down to 15 seconds and snap the ball at 5 seconds, then that is no different then having the runoff at 20 seconds and snapping the ball at 5 seconds. You get 5 extra seconds to read the defense and make adjustments.

Now if you start snapping the ball at say 10 seconds you will end running more plays in the game is all. But there will be no impact on the sliders.

And if I consistently run more plays, no guarantee that the auto sub settings will work as expected. Got it.

Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »