Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 249 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 03-16-2015, 06:07 PM   #1985
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Just finished one of those games that you just want to end because you know what the outcome is gonna be...

my JAX (2-0) team hosting SEA (1-1). They go up 7-0 on a 53 Yd TD to Jarrett Boykin then we tie it at 7-7 on a 56 yd TD to Keenan Allen.

The 2nd quarter is all SEA as they kick 3 FGs and take a 16-7 lead into halftime.

The 3rd quarter is scoreless and filled with 3 and outs.

They get a FG in the 4th to get the 19-7 W.

Great game though

SN: Russell Wilson's scrambling is tough

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited by NoleFan; 03-16-2015 at 06:11 PM.
Old 03-17-2015, 01:18 PM   #1986
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Love these sliders I average about 24-27 points a game allowing around 20-27 great games great flow. I have done some experimenting though To reduce those super hero interceptions and seeing DBs and LBs flying 10-15 yards away if you lower both cpu and human pass defense reaction to 4 a piece you don't see those anymore while increasing pass coverage to 85 it puts the the defender that's guarding the receiver in good position but it doesn't Allow others like DBC and lbs jumping a post 20 yards away or a curl from 10 yards away
Old 03-17-2015, 02:25 PM   #1987
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHSLancer11
Love these sliders I average about 24-27 points a game allowing around 20-27 great games great flow. I have done some experimenting though To reduce those super hero interceptions and seeing DBs and LBs flying 10-15 yards away if you lower both cpu and human pass defense reaction to 4 a piece you don't see those anymore while increasing pass coverage to 85 it puts the the defender that's guarding the receiver in good position but it doesn't Allow others like DBC and lbs jumping a post 20 yards away or a curl from 10 yards away
I need to try that out. That is another thing that has bothered me now that I have played well over 100 games of Madden 15. The DB's and LB's jumping routes they are clearly beaten on really piss me off sometimes.

LOL!!!
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 03-17-2015, 03:09 PM   #1988
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
I need to try that out. That is another thing that has bothered me now that I have played well over 100 games of Madden 15. The DB's and LB's jumping routes they are clearly beaten on really piss me off sometimes.

LOL!!!
Take a try let me know
CPU PASS REACTION 4
CPU COVERAGE 85
HUMAN PASS REACTION 4
HUMAN COVERAGE 85
Old 03-17-2015, 10:10 PM   #1989
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm getting run all over, like 5 plus yards a carry or more. I created a new coach with no experience. Will that impact how my players perform or is it just my play calling.
Old 03-17-2015, 11:03 PM   #1990
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry296
I'm getting run all over, like 5 plus yards a carry or more. I created a new coach with no experience. Will that impact how my players perform or is it just my play calling.
For some detais I just finished my last preseason game as the steelers vs panthers. These are the panthers stats:

Webb 13 for 13 for 106 yards
Cam 3 for 4 for 26 yards

Stewart had 19 for 68
Webb had 5 for 32
Williams had 5 for 16
Barney had 4 for 29
Cam had 2 for 20

A lot of these averages came down in the 4th quarter but averages 4.7 a carry for the game and they only had 1 incompletion.
Old 03-21-2015, 12:53 PM   #1991
Rookie

Ar4bAce's Arena

Would these sliders work on all-madden?
Old 03-21-2015, 02:58 PM   #1992
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ar4bAce
Would these sliders work on all-madden?
Yes, but only if you set the 'Cam Newton difficulty' to All Pro...then set the CFM and main menu to AM. Directions as follows:

1. In the main menu, go to 'Customize', then to 'Manage Files'. Delete your profile.
  2. Turn off the game and start it back up. You will go through the first time set-up stuff and will go through the Cam Newton intro again.
  3. After the intro plays out (or you exit out of it), you will be asked to select a difficulty. Select All Pro here.
  4. Once you get back to the main menu, set all of your autosubs, game settings, penalty sliders, and game sliders as they are for the current set (or in your CFM if you made personal tweaks). Except here, set the main menu difficulty to All Madden.
  5. Go into your CFM and import the sliders using the triangle button (on PS4....no clue what it is on the other system). Set the CFM setting to All Madden.

Last edited by JoshC1977; 03-21-2015 at 03:00 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »