Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 250 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2015, 07:32 PM   #1993
N.W.O. - NO WR OPEN
 
Checmate101's Arena
 
OVR: 28
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 9,910
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

on the slider set..it has a number then +5..for example..QB Acc..it has 10(+5)..what does the +5 mean?
__________________
Washington Redskins
Washington Wizards
St.Louis Cardinals
Uconn Huskies
Miami Hurricanes
Checmate101 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 07:54 PM   #1994
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checmate101
on the slider set..it has a number then +5..for example..QB Acc..it has 10(+5)..what does the +5 mean?
It just means that he added five from the previous iteration.
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 12:50 AM   #1995
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Does anyone know of any online Lgs who use this slider set?
LHSLancer11 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 05:10 AM   #1996
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

I noticed on offensive pass interference the value is -1 (-98) is that correct. If I recall offensive and defensive pass interference were around the same value before.
Gabby is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 07:43 AM   #1997
Hall Of Fame
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 11,967
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby
I noticed on offensive pass interference the value is -1 (-98) is that correct. If I recall offensive and defensive pass interference were around the same value before.

Correct. I made that change in the hopes of better WR play in fighting for the ball.....in all honesty....it's exactly the same. It has zero effect IMO. Game play is exactly the same. I am going to go back to 99 as I saw more diving catch animations etc with it there.

The biggest change was IG at 77 which has really improved QB play. It still has flaws, you still get guys holding the ball too long sometimes..but it is a noticible difference over the course of a season.

I have been having stability issues with the game all of a sudden. I don't know why...but I am getting the restart bug weekly (cam intro) and getting kicked off the EA servers on a regular basis.

And with the release of MLB The Show 15 next Tuesday......I can safely say I will be moving on and playing that game hardcore and Madden will be taking a back seat for a while.

I enjoyed the hell out of the game and will continue to play it. I look forward to M16 ith bug hopes they build upon this title and fix some glaring problems and get the game stable as well.
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 18:
2017 Yankees YR2 (18-10)
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3



Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 03-24-2015 at 11:00 AM.
Armor and Sword is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 08:55 AM   #1998
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Armor, thank you for the quick reply you gave me in reference to the pass interference slider. I commend you on your sliders they are by far the best ones I have use for Madden 15. I can't wait until your mlb 15 the show sliders come out. Those are also by far the best for making the game so realistic. Thanks again for your dedication and hard work
Gabby is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 01:37 AM   #1999
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Mar 2003
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Just finished a season as the steelers with the starting rosters and I let the CPU handle all game prep. I finished 8-8. I just had some games where nothing went right and others where I felt good. I will admit I'm not a good arcade players as I haven't played this type of game in years. For information here is how the CPU did each week.

I lost to the Browns 31-20. Manziel was 15 for 19 for 286. Dion Lewis had 25 carries for 102. I had 5 sacks.

I beat Ravens 17-16 on a 44 yards pass on the last play of the game. Flacco was 15 for 23 and sacked 3 times. Pierce had 144 yards in 26 carries.

I lost to panthers 16-3. Newton was 12 of 13 for 101 yards, but I sacked him 7 times. Deangelo Williams had 70 yards on 27 carries and Stewart had 69 yards on 5 carries and Newton ran 7 times for 22. I turned it over five times

I beat the Bucs 31-24. Glennon was 26 of 40 for 225 and 3 sacks. Doug Martin had 11 carries for 45 yards.

I beat the Jags 20-6. Bottles was 22 for 38 for 247 with 7 sacks. Gerhart had 45 yards in 14 carries.

I beat the Browns 23-10. Manziel was 11 for 18 for 79 yards and 4 sacks. Lewis had 37 yards on 19 carries and Manziel had 42 yards on 5 carries.

Beat Texans 24-10. Fitzpatrick wad 28 for 37 for 213. I had 6 sacks. Foster only had 19 yards on 9 carries.

Lost to colts 24-16. This game was in a heavy rain. Luck was 9 for 17 for 117. Trent Richardson ran for 117 yards on 27 carries. Luck ran for 62 yards and Ballard had 51 yards. The colts scored all points in the second quarter.

Beat the Ravens 31-30 on a last second field goal after trailing by 9 in the middle of the 4th quarter. Flacco was hurt earlier. Tyrod Taylor came in an 21 for 30 for 298 yards. I sacked him twice. Forsett ran for 111 on 18 carries. He had a 74 yards on one carry. Both teams had 4 turnovers.

Lost to the jets 24-17. Geno smith was 23 of 25 for 150. I only got 1 sack. Chris Johnson had 111 on 29. Powell also had 47 yards on 9 carries.

I lost to Titans 31-10. However it was 14-10 after three quarters and Big Ben was hurt late in the game. Whitehurst wa 22 for 31 for 223. I sacked him twice. Leon Washington 26 times for 104.

After those two bad games I beat New Orleans 19-10 without Ben. I had a fumble recovery in the end zone and a safety. Brees was 24 for 39 for 258. I got five sacks. Pierre Thomas had 42 yards on 11 carries.

I lost 31-24 to bengals. Ben was still hurt. Dalton was 33 for 42 for 317 and only two sacks. Ben Jarvis had 76 yards on 23 carries. I was losing 28-10 at the half.

I beat the Falcons 17-9. Ryan was 19 for 30 for only 178 yards. I got 9 sacks. Steven Jackson had 78 yards on 13 carries.

Lost to Chiefs 30-10. Chase Daniel was 16 for 22 for 146. I only got 2 sacks. Charles had 111 on 27 carries. Joe McKnight add 78 yards on 10 carries.

Lost to bengals 40-7 in the snow. I fumbled the opening kickoff and ended up with 4 turnovers. Dalton was 21 for 29 for 230. I had 2 sacks. Ben Jarvis had 22 carries for 103 yards.

For the season, I gave up the most rushing yards and fewest passing yards. I had the most sacks by 25. I was 12 in fewest points.

Offensively, I had the worst turnover margin. I had the fifth fewest yards and points. Bell only had 3.9 ypc. Also blunt only got 17 carries while bell had 393. Ben 22 interceptions and only 14 TDs although that is on me.

I. definitely saw a lot of dink and dunk. In fact I had more problems with worse quarterbacks as the threw the ball quickly in the flats and I couldn't get off the field. It was interesting my best defensive games were against Ryan and Brees.
henry296 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 11:48 AM   #2000
Hall Of Fame
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 11,967
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry296
Just finished a season as the steelers with the starting rosters and I let the CPU handle all game prep. I finished 8-8. I just had some games where nothing went right and others where I felt good. I will admit I'm not a good arcade players as I haven't played this type of game in years. For information here is how the CPU did each week.

I lost to the Browns 31-20. Manziel was 15 for 19 for 286. Dion Lewis had 25 carries for 102. I had 5 sacks.

I beat Ravens 17-16 on a 44 yards pass on the last play of the game. Flacco was 15 for 23 and sacked 3 times. Pierce had 144 yards in 26 carries.

I lost to panthers 16-3. Newton was 12 of 13 for 101 yards, but I sacked him 7 times. Deangelo Williams had 70 yards on 27 carries and Stewart had 69 yards on 5 carries and Newton ran 7 times for 22. I turned it over five times

I beat the Bucs 31-24. Glennon was 26 of 40 for 225 and 3 sacks. Doug Martin had 11 carries for 45 yards.

I beat the Jags 20-6. Bottles was 22 for 38 for 247 with 7 sacks. Gerhart had 45 yards in 14 carries.

I beat the Browns 23-10. Manziel was 11 for 18 for 79 yards and 4 sacks. Lewis had 37 yards on 19 carries and Manziel had 42 yards on 5 carries.

Beat Texans 24-10. Fitzpatrick wad 28 for 37 for 213. I had 6 sacks. Foster only had 19 yards on 9 carries.

Lost to colts 24-16. This game was in a heavy rain. Luck was 9 for 17 for 117. Trent Richardson ran for 117 yards on 27 carries. Luck ran for 62 yards and Ballard had 51 yards. The colts scored all points in the second quarter.

Beat the Ravens 31-30 on a last second field goal after trailing by 9 in the middle of the 4th quarter. Flacco was hurt earlier. Tyrod Taylor came in an 21 for 30 for 298 yards. I sacked him twice. Forsett ran for 111 on 18 carries. He had a 74 yards on one carry. Both teams had 4 turnovers.

Lost to the jets 24-17. Geno smith was 23 of 25 for 150. I only got 1 sack. Chris Johnson had 111 on 29. Powell also had 47 yards on 9 carries.

I lost to Titans 31-10. However it was 14-10 after three quarters and Big Ben was hurt late in the game. Whitehurst wa 22 for 31 for 223. I sacked him twice. Leon Washington 26 times for 104.

After those two bad games I beat New Orleans 19-10 without Ben. I had a fumble recovery in the end zone and a safety. Brees was 24 for 39 for 258. I got five sacks. Pierre Thomas had 42 yards on 11 carries.

I lost 31-24 to bengals. Ben was still hurt. Dalton was 33 for 42 for 317 and only two sacks. Ben Jarvis had 76 yards on 23 carries. I was losing 28-10 at the half.

I beat the Falcons 17-9. Ryan was 19 for 30 for only 178 yards. I got 9 sacks. Steven Jackson had 78 yards on 13 carries.

Lost to Chiefs 30-10. Chase Daniel was 16 for 22 for 146. I only got 2 sacks. Charles had 111 on 27 carries. Joe McKnight add 78 yards on 10 carries.

Lost to bengals 40-7 in the snow. I fumbled the opening kickoff and ended up with 4 turnovers. Dalton was 21 for 29 for 230. I had 2 sacks. Ben Jarvis had 22 carries for 103 yards.

For the season, I gave up the most rushing yards and fewest passing yards. I had the most sacks by 25. I was 12 in fewest points.

Offensively, I had the worst turnover margin. I had the fifth fewest yards and points. Bell only had 3.9 ypc. Also blunt only got 17 carries while bell had 393. Ben 22 interceptions and only 14 TDs although that is on me.

I. definitely saw a lot of dink and dunk. In fact I had more problems with worse quarterbacks as the threw the ball quickly in the flats and I couldn't get off the field. It was interesting my best defensive games were against Ryan and Brees.

Did you enjoy it? If you did...then it is a success.
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 18:
2017 Yankees YR2 (18-10)
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3



Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Armor and Sword is online now  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:22 AM.

Top -