Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 251 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 03-28-2015, 12:20 PM   #2001
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Any online leagues that use these sliders?
Old 03-29-2015, 11:40 AM   #2002
Rookie

veron's Arena

Just wanted to let you know that I enjoy playing with these sliders alot. Everything I want from a good game; realistic game play, realistic stats, good teams are hard to beat, bad ones are easier.

I have used these changes suggested earlier on this thread:

Quote:
CPU PASS REACTION 4
CPU COVERAGE 85
HUMAN PASS REACTION 4
HUMAN COVERAGE 85
With the original values I think the CPU did too many of those wonder picks where the defender just jumps out of nowhere to get the ball. With these numbers here, when I throw a pick, I made a bad choice myself or the defender just made a great play (still not jumping out of nowhere).

Now on second season after ten games I have 34 sacks so 3.4 per game. Still quite a lot but not that bad that it would ruin a game. I don't play defence at all, I just pick a play and watch how the play unfolds.

Great sliders, many thanks!
Old 03-30-2015, 12:49 AM   #2003
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by veron
Just wanted to let you know that I enjoy playing with these sliders alot. Everything I want from a good game; realistic game play, realistic stats, good teams are hard to beat, bad ones are easier.

I have used these changes suggested earlier on this thread:

With the original values I think the CPU did too many of those wonder picks where the defender just jumps out of nowhere to get the ball. With these numbers here, when I throw a pick, I made a bad choice myself or the defender just made a great play (still not jumping out of nowhere).

Now on second season after ten games I have 34 sacks so 3.4 per game. Still quite a lot but not that bad that it would ruin a game. I don't play defence at all, I just pick a play and watch how the play unfolds.

Great sliders, many thanks!
Yes the cpu and and human pass coverage and reaction time really make a difference at those numbers it's amazing
Old 03-31-2015, 12:45 PM   #2004
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHSLancer11
Yes the cpu and and human pass coverage and reaction time really make a difference at those numbers it's amazing
Testing this myself and will report back.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 04-01-2015, 07:53 AM   #2005
Rookie

Brooklynbks4's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHSLancer11
I'm trying these myself as way. For those who have what differences have you noticed?
Old 04-02-2015, 02:52 AM   #2006
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynbks4
I'm trying these myself as way. For those who have what differences have you noticed?
From what I've been seeing with reaction at 4 is that the defenders obviously react a lot slower and i haven't seen linebackers and DB's jumping routes they have no right jumping. With coverage at 85 though I've been seeing defenders that are clearly beat, able to catch back up to the receiver way too fast, resulting in a lot of knock downs and sometimes sacks because coverage is too good. I'm guessing the pass coverage slider gives defenders a little extra speed boost to recover after getting beat on a route. So with that in mind i may try reaction at 4 and leave coverage at 40/45.
Old 04-02-2015, 12:49 PM   #2007
Rookie

Let me know how things go with 40/45 I'm going to try 70/70 defensive backs do have great recovery in NFL so I thought it played well I will also try 40/45
Old 04-02-2015, 04:45 PM   #2008
Rookie

Elway7's Arena

OVR: 1

I have mine set at
IG 81
REACTION 25
COVERAGE 65
Int 30
WR REC 65
QB ACC 8
Played one game last night and had a great aerial show on both sides. I'm having trouble running the ball. My first two carries went for 34 yards, the next 22 carries went for 28 yards!

This game does get out of whack after about three games. I really don't think any sliders can totally fix anything at this point. To me, every game feels the same, no matter what team I'm playing. I always start strong, first two drives, then I just scrape by the rest of the way.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »