Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-18-2015, 07:10 PM   #2017
Pro

Brooklynbks4's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by taydev1225
Thanks! I'll give it a try!
Played a game on all madden with these sliders did like what I saw. Challenging yet not cheap by the cpu.
Old 04-27-2015, 11:51 AM   #2018
Pro

Brooklynbks4's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

After playing a couple more games with Armor's sliders on all madden it has brought more life into the game for me. The game is challenging and I think it actually helps with the cpu play calling. Not perfect but better. I did change the run blocking for the cpu from 65 to 60 and brought up the tackle for cpu and user to 35. Game play is great. I just finished my year 3 browns franchise with a Superbowl win against the Packers. One of the best games I have played to date due to the back and forth game. Can't wait for madden 16.
Old 05-04-2015, 01:49 PM   #2019
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0

Armor, I hope your day is well! The work and effort you put into these sliders is literally beyond words...I know that slider makers collaborate with one another and the extensiveness of all the work is extremely impressive. I am looking to get back into the game using a roster that has the draft picks on their current teams and I was wondering if you have continued any further in your Dolphins dynasty (as I am also a Dolphin fan)? I know that your a huge fan of The Show, but I was wondering if any further research has been developed within your dynasty? I look forward to your response.
Old 05-05-2015, 07:55 PM   #2020
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Armor, I hope your day is well! The work and effort you put into these sliders is literally beyond words...I know that slider makers collaborate with one another and the extensiveness of all the work is extremely impressive. I am looking to get back into the game using a roster that has the draft picks on their current teams and I was wondering if you have continued any further in your Dolphins dynasty (as I am also a Dolphin fan)? I know that your a huge fan of The Show, but I was wondering if any further research has been developed within your dynasty? I look forward to your response.
Hey man....thanks! Yes I am still playing my Dolphins CFM which is currently in the pre-season of year 5 and I will be playing my first pre-season game this weekend!!

Look for it on my twitch channel (Todem23)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 05-05-2015 at 08:31 PM.
Old 05-05-2015, 08:14 PM   #2021
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Armor, thank you for the reply! I must say that I have grown weary of trying to find at least "an ok" setting for coach mode style of play. I have tried all types of sliders and countless variations in between that I have given up. I am going to implement the settings "as is" for both the hum/cpu and let the chips fall where they may. I just want to finally complete 1 season! Great job on continuing all the way into year 5! I wish you the best in that and especially when Madden 16 comes out! 👍
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2015, 11:09 AM   #2022
Rookie

crf2012's Arena

great set as always armor, my only problem is user passing, granted ive been using a 74 ovr and 78 ovr, but i was wondering what your passing numbers looked like and how you avoid throwing multiple ints a game ? also wondering if its just the players im using or if higher rated guys struggle to throw as well.
Old 05-20-2015, 07:48 AM   #2023
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf2012
great set as always armor, my only problem is user passing, granted ive been using a 74 ovr and 78 ovr, but i was wondering what your passing numbers looked like and how you avoid throwing multiple ints a game ? also wondering if its just the players im using or if higher rated guys struggle to throw as well.
Passing is challenging with this set if you make bad reads, play great defenses or have weaker QB's.

Really tough. I still throw a few more picks than I want to. But typically they are totally on me. It is very hard to force, or fit some passes in with tight coverage.

As it should be.

If your feeling it is too hard....turn down CPU Pass Defense reaction 5 clicks
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 05-22-2015, 08:25 PM   #2024
Rookie

has anyone tried these with 50 speed threshold? I feel that 50 makes more sense then zero especially if you have a slower running back

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »