Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 255 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 07-23-2015, 08:23 PM   #2033
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

How are cpu pass completion percentages with this

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, ESO Tamriel, Madden, COD.
Old 07-28-2015, 09:59 AM   #2034
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
How are cpu pass completion percentages with this
I used these sliders for a whole season. The completion percentages arent bad, but the CPU rarely throws deep. So you'll get stats like 25-35 for 170 yards.

But then, I have never seen any set that makes the CPU throw deeper with any consistency
Old 08-03-2015, 12:23 PM   #2035
Pro

OVR: 0

Hey Armor, are you planning on getting Madden 16 with EA early access? I'm planning on it and I'm looking to begin a test franchise with your sliders that you develop. I run with Miami and I play coach mode so my style is a little different, but it usually still equates to the same. The human qb sometimes has to be adjusted. I honestly can say that I have played madden for over 25 years and I have not been able to complete one full season in such a long while due to frustration of sliders. I am vowing not to let Madden 16 get the best of me as I am looking forward to just "enjoying the game". I hope all is well and I look forward to your findings!
Old 08-05-2015, 07:23 PM   #2036
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

I've started playing Madden 15 again to get ready for 16 and am using these sliders. Everything has been great but one thing. I keep sacking the qb a lot every game. I've had two games where I sacked the QB 10 times and I'm not even controlling the Defensive line. Anyone know something that I can tweak that would help with this problem but also won't mess up everything else?
Old 08-05-2015, 08:41 PM   #2037
Rookie

cubby blue's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
I've started playing Madden 15 again to get ready for 16 and am using these sliders. Everything has been great but one thing. I keep sacking the qb a lot every game. I've had two games where I sacked the QB 10 times and I'm not even controlling the Defensive line. Anyone know something that I can tweak that would help with this problem but also won't mess up everything else?
The sack issue can't be fixed with sliders. Does anyone know if they have talked about this issue for M16?
Bulls
Old 08-13-2015, 11:22 AM   #2038
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubby blue
The sack issue can't be fixed with sliders. Does anyone know if they have talked about this issue for M16?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Rex has said they fixed the issue, although I'm not sure in which video. Will have to wait and see if it actually works or not.

Also, I cannot wait to play madden this year, and I cannot wait to see how your sliders turn out this year A&S.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Old 08-13-2015, 12:33 PM   #2039
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

What's up Maddenites,

I saw Rex come on here to OS and state the sack issue has been tuned substantially. It was a focus. Now the real effects of that though IMO have not been tested playing 15 minute quarters.

At least I have not seen confirmation on that from EA. It could be in -6-8 minute quarters that people who have played the game are giving results on.

Also what level and what speed.

Because I play ALL-PRO Slow with 0 speed threshold.

Just an FYI I will have the game on release day. I will start streaming a test CFM controlling all teams to play various match-ups.

Two things I do adjust out of the box are game speed and threshold. (Slow and 0) everything else will be default and we work from that point.

Remember too that I play no switch on defense, no user catch is my intention (but last year had to resort to it due to brain dead WR's) with the new WR/DB interactions (which look great so far) and I use various camera views on the fly. Typically use zoom on offense (default on obvious passing downs) and I play from the defensive cam vs the CPU. It adds a lot more challenge to playing defense and IMO helps the CPU be a far more challenging opponent. I also use no visual aids (tackle cone, pass rush QTE button visuals etc).

Anyway I am really excited for Madden 16 and new slider thread will start up on August 25th!

See everyone soon.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 08-13-2015 at 12:35 PM.
Old 08-13-2015, 12:34 PM   #2040
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Sliders do not fix this at all.

It was a wart you had to live with.

Pick up 16 as the game looks like a far more polished version of 15 with a lot fo new AI enhancements, penalties working, new passing controls etc.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »