Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 26 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-30-2014, 04:11 AM   #201
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

I used these for my first preseason game, 49ers (me) v Ravens. Everything ran very well...except for the sack issue. I had 9, they had 7. I have to note for their 7 I was in coach mode so it was the CPU taking the sacks, but on almost every one he was hit within 2 seconds of the snap. I did see a couple QB sheds, which was nice to see. I also did get maybe 4 injuries in the game, 2 of them 3 week injuries to the Ravens (one being their backup QB). Only one penalty called, false start. Overall definitely on the right track, just having the same sack issue as everyone else. Good work!!
Old 08-30-2014, 05:45 AM   #202
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

OVR: 0

I played a couple of games with the Rams, and I'm liking where my sliders are at. I built them off of armor's base set, mostly all the same as armor's, but I'm liking how the game is playing now.

Really, the only thing I can think of is so minute, that maybe it really doesn't matter. Possibly more injuries (not a lot, but a tad bit more) during a game? I'm also still curious as to whether or not players are at all disappearing from games with armor's current fatigue and auto-sub set up. I haven't noticed any, but I've seen a couple of people mention disappearing players thus far. Maybe armor has just the right set up for it this year? Hope so!
Old 08-30-2014, 07:35 AM   #203
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Dissapearing players only occur in play now not CFM.

I am making a large update this afternoon...so please be patient. Some notes from 3 full games last night.

1. Sacks are going to be what they are unless they are nerfed down in a patch
2. QB Accuracy at 10 is final
3. Will test injuries in CFM
4. Infinite load screen bug must be addressed in CFM by EA
5. Came up with a House Rule for calling defensive plays only and will post after more intensive testing today/tonight
6. CPU goaline AI on offense can be questionible at times.
7. Defense is back with a vengence. 2/3 games i played last night had solid stout defense, every yard was earned. I did have a road blow out as the Colts visiting the Broncos.
8. The game plays better in CFM IMO.
9. Deep passes are earned big time and are not easy...which makes them so rewarding.
10. I may lossen up the pass defense on both side just a hair to see if that combine with the other settings helps alleviate sacks and increase cpu offense a tad.
11. The all pro set is triggering a lot of wow moments with animations.

Guys it is the best playing Madden ever....but its still Madden in a sense that you have to find a balance.

This is all on All-Pro. I am also going to test Marino's All-Madden set once he gives me his base and see howmit plays on that skill level as wellwe are very close to done for All-Pro.

Stay tuned.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 08-30-2014 at 07:55 AM.
Old 08-30-2014, 07:54 AM   #204
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Dissapearing players only occur in play now not CFM.

I am making a large update this afternoon...so please be patient. Some notes from 3 full games last night.

1. Sacks are going to be what they are unless they are nerfed down in a patch
2. QB Accuracy at 10 is final
3. Will test injuries in CFM
4. Infinite load screen bug must be addressed in CFM by EA
5. Came up with a House Rule for calling defensive plays only and will post after more intensive testing today/tonight
6. CPU goaline AI on offense can be questionible at times.

Guys it is the best playing Madden ever....but its still Madden in a sense that you have to find a balance.

This is all on All-Pro. I am also going to test Marino's All-Madden set once he gives me his base and see howmit plays on that skill level as wellwe are very close to done for All-Pro.

Stay tuned.

Sounds good Armor! It's amazing how quickly we've found a good slider balance for All-Pro this year, instead of slideritis and working on them for months upon months. I'm interested in your house rule you've mentioned, but I do like calling my own plays from the Formations tab. Interesting nonetheless. Keep up the good work.

I also wish I could have finished watching that Vikings vs. Packers game last night, since after you bumped CPU QB acc to 10, Aaron Rodgers was playing like he should.. unlike Peyton Manning at 5. So that is good to have sorted out. It would have been nice to see what final passing numbers Rodgers put up in that game.
Old 08-30-2014, 07:58 AM   #205
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
Sounds good Armor! It's amazing how quickly we've found a good slider balance for All-Pro this year, instead of slideritis and working on them for months upon months. I'm interested in your house rule you've mentioned, but I do like calling my own plays from the Formations tab. Interesting nonetheless. Keep up the good work.

I also wish I could have finished watching that Vikings vs. Packers game last night, since after you bumped CPU QB acc to 10, Aaron Rodgers was playing like he should.. unlike Peyton Manning at 5. So that is good to have sorted out. It would have been nice to see what final passing numbers Rodgers put up in that game.

I called it a night with 7mins left in the 4th and he had something like 20/27 280 yards 2 TD's 2 int's

Rodgers totally played like Rodgers, had great footwork and pocket awareness, escapability, hit a deep TD over the top, kept plays alive, Lacy was solid as well. Rodgers spread the ball nicely between Nelson, Cobb and Boykin.

I figured out this infinite load screen bug in CFM. First off before you press start league load the sliders in and save. Then play your week one game. If your using more than one team,..once you play a game...you can't change the slider settings again till you advance a week. So if you want to play multiple games in week one it must be with the sliders you load initially.

After you advance to week 2 but before you play your first game of week 2 you can tweak again.

Going to make a bug report on this. Huge pain in the arse. This is in offline CFM btw.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 08-30-2014 at 08:03 AM.
Old 08-30-2014, 07:58 AM   #206
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

Ok just playing Arizona V saints... I am the saints. thought I'd give a detailed update drive by drive for the first half as I play.

First drive of the cards would you believe had 2 fumbles back to back both were over turned!! (you know when it goes to the booth in madden 99.9% of the time it's overturned)

Palmer seem to have a hell of a lot of time, almost sacked him and he threw a INT just short of the endzone

then I had a very impressive drive down to their 20 and fumbled the dam ball..

they drive the ball down the field Palmer is unstoppable and untouchable and they are up 7-0 after first quarter.

another good drive from me but this time another turn over this time a intercept (over threw it)

next drive Palmer throws his 2nd pic... I drive down the field I see the first penalty of the game face mask call. I throw 10 yard TD to Jimmy Graham 7-7

next drive Palmer throws his 3rd pick already

Ingram runs it in 14-7 Saints

Finally next drive I sack Palmer for the first time, they still manage to get a good drive going kick a field goal, I stop them 1 yard from the 1st down on 3rd.

14 10 Saints

FInally we see a punt from each team.. and I sack Palmer 2 more times. I go for it on 4th down with 4 seconds left couldn't get it Arizona go for 60 yard FG almost get it!!! just falls short... and halftime 14-10

SO far I love the running game I can't get anything deep Brees is about 12 for 20 for 110 yard. and maybe there has been way to many turner overs in the first half a total of 5
Old 08-30-2014, 08:07 AM   #207
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
I called it a night with 7mins left in the 4th and he had something like 20/27 280 yards 2 TD's 2 int's

Rodgers totally played like Rodgers, had great footwork and pocket awareness, escapability, hit a deep TD over the top, kept plays alive, Lacy was solid as well. Rodgers spread the ball nicely between Nelson, Cobb and Boykin.

I figured out this infinite load screen bug in CFM. First off before you press start league load the sliders in and save. Then play your week one game. If your using more than one team,..once you play a game...you can't change the slider settings again till you advance a week. So if you want to play multiple games in week one it must be with the sliders you load initially.

After you advance to week 2 but before you play your first game of week 2 you can tweak again.

Going to make a bug report on this. Huge pain in the arse. This is in offline CFM btw.
That's what I like to hear, especially after watching what Peyton Manning did on CPU QB acc 5. I really do think the jump to 10 is the right move. Those 5 points do make a big difference, in my opinion. Like we said, a sweet spot of sorts.
Old 08-30-2014, 08:50 AM   #208
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

Now for the 2nd half.... I have been sacked for the first time and throw my 2nd pick.. so the turner overs have no calmed down

next drive Cardinals 3 and out

All of a sudden Breese can't do anything. 3 and out

Palmer goes to god mode he is now 21- 27 for 230 yards but has 3 Int

Cardinals up 17-14

Another drive by me and it's a 43 yard field Goal it's 17-17 Brees Struggleing only 14 for about 31, not looking good this 2nd half (think Most of it is me though not timing my routes)

Palmer was in God mode again until he just threw his 4th Int..!!! it seems like the only incomplete pass he throws is a INT!!

a loooong drive by the saints and Ingram crashes over to score he now has 26 carries for 125 yards. Robinson is about 7 for 35 so really likeing the running game Brees 20-41 for 199 yards

24-17 saints with 7 to go

and once again Palmer with another great drive but throws his 5th pick.... this is a MAJOR issue now. it seems he can complete about 80% of passes but the one he doesn't are picks

I ran the ball like there was no tomorrow and Ingram in for his 3rd TD, looks like I run the ball too good now.

31-17 20 seconds to go I would have sealed the game from here

Final stats

Palmer 27/38 355 1 TD 5 INT
Brees 21/43 208 1TD 2 INT

Rushing
Ingram 29 Carries 150 Yards
Thomas 9 Carries 41 Yards
Robinson 7 carries 37 Yards

Ellington 16 65 Yards

Notable WR
Fitzgarld 9 catches 74 Yards
Floyd 7 Catches 110 yards

Palmer found 8 different WRs which is awesome!!

in terms of the game I played very entertaining and was close and that last TD at the end only sealed it for me

the COns I have is WAYYYYYY to many INT Palmer with 5!! I can live with my 2 and my low completion percentage that was just me getting used to the game... also I think I ran the ball maybe too good the Cards Run D isn't that bad I ran for 228 yards and that last drive I was unstoppable running the ball, what won it for me was Palmer INT and my running game. and only 3 punts in the entire game, 2 by me

another little thing is I had it set to 18 sec run off time.. maybe needs to drop to 15 I think that is way to many plays run for a game I had maybe

oh btw for injuries I had a couple, Lofton went off twice but came back on. Ingram went off at one stage too but it was minor something EA doesn't get right is OL NEVER get injured in a game (only simmed) and it's OL that get injured the most

Last edited by Jibbler; 08-30-2014 at 09:13 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »