Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2014, 09:30 AM   #209
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Quarter Length

What acceleration clock gives the regular amount of plays for 15 minute quarters? Seen you have posted 12-15 with accel clock at 25. Just wondering what the clock should be if it is 15 min quarters? Thanks
Old 08-30-2014, 10:08 AM   #210
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Im at 12min and 20 sec, getting around 120 plays.
Old 08-30-2014, 10:29 AM   #211
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Armor, your stream on twitch last night was awesome.

Was the Colts/Broncos game just a fluke? Or a result of doing a PN game instead of CFM?

The comments were hilarious...I had no idea what was going on with Manning. It was like Richard Sherman had permanently gotten inside his mind after the last superbowl lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2014, 10:33 AM   #212
Rookie

therealbschrec's Arena

Re: Quarter Length

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmoney883
What acceleration clock gives the regular amount of plays for 15 minute quarters? Seen you have posted 12-15 with accel clock at 25. Just wondering what the clock should be if it is 15 min quarters? Thanks
I've been playing 15 minute quarters with 17 second run off. That gives you about 13-15 seconds depending how long you take to get to the line. I even thought about raising it because I only have time for one audible.
Old 08-30-2014, 10:34 AM   #213
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Dissapearing players only occur in play now not CFM.

I am making a large update this afternoon...so please be patient. Some notes from 3 full games last night.

1. Sacks are going to be what they are unless they are nerfed down in a patch
2. QB Accuracy at 10 is final
3. Will test injuries in CFM
4. Infinite load screen bug must be addressed in CFM by EA
5. Came up with a House Rule for calling defensive plays only and will post after more intensive testing today/tonight
6. CPU goaline AI on offense can be questionible at times.
7. Defense is back with a vengence. 2/3 games i played last night had solid stout defense, every yard was earned. I did have a road blow out as the Colts visiting the Broncos.
8. The game plays better in CFM IMO.
9. Deep passes are earned big time and are not easy...which makes them so rewarding.
10. I may lossen up the pass defense on both side just a hair to see if that combine with the other settings helps alleviate sacks and increase cpu offense a tad.
11. The all pro set is triggering a lot of wow moments with animations.

Guys it is the best playing Madden ever....but its still Madden in a sense that you have to find a balance.

This is all on All-Pro. I am also going to test Marino's All-Madden set once he gives me his base and see howmit plays on that skill level as wellwe are very close to done for All-Pro.

Stay tuned.

One more idea to help with the sacks, Armor.

Check out this thread:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-qb-sacks.html

A few members are talking about adjusting rosters - specifically QB sense pressure traits. Might be worth a shot.
Old 08-30-2014, 10:43 AM   #214
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
I really don't see many injuries at all, either. Maybe bump it up to 55 from 50 and test it?
Played my first ps week with 1.1 but had injuries at 54 and saw 2 injuries. I knocked out Stafford (turned out to be) 6 weeks with a partial tear and Nate B got injured for the game for me. But great base slider set though so far. I want to go through preseason and at least 3 or 4 weeks into the season before I make a solid opinion. Also, I play coach mode. But really a good base set to start out with Armor, Thank you.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)
Old 08-30-2014, 10:57 AM   #215
MVP

forme95's Arena

Not that I want to mess with subs yet bc I want to get gameplay fine tuned, but for auto subs, are you inputting them in CFM or are you doing it outside and then hitting reset in the CFM autosub screen?

Also, I think your close with 1.1. If you make changes to OP, can you quote 1.1 before you change it so we have a record of it still? These work really well with coach mode too.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2014, 10:59 AM   #216
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Im trying all ST sliders at 48 besides kickoff at 50

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »