Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2014, 12:21 PM   #225
Rookie

JRT2006's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Uploaded QB edit roster for PS4...psn = Todem

name will be QBEDITS

uploaded beta sliders 1.2 for both player and CPU will update my slider thread tonight with changes after testing.

Sliders file name is BETA with A&S 1.2 description.

PSN = Todem
Dammit! I havent played Madden in about 32 hours and all these updates are killing me. Another busy day ahead, with a FF draft tonight at 8, I'm going to be up until about 3am playing and testing these.

Really curious about the QB trait adjustments. I like to control LB in my CFM but have lately been controlling my best D-Lineman so he doesnt get a sack each time the ball is snapped. I think it has helped a little, went from about 8 sacks a game to about 4 or 5, but its BS that I have to take a lineman and pretty much play stupid with him so he doesnt get an automatic sack.
Also, whats the rule with the Underneath coverage adjustment, is that something we are doing every down now? Occasionally? Or never? I know I had a problem with QB's killing me on completions that are 5 yards or less and making little to no attempts further than 10 yards
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2014, 12:35 PM   #226
Banned

OVR: 0

This is probably a silly question.

Can you use a custom roster in an online franchise?

I know you have the option to import one, but it doesn't give you a screen to choose which one.

Should I only have ONE roster file saved on my system, so it imports that?
Old 08-30-2014, 12:35 PM   #227
Rookie

OVR: 1

Played my first season game (SF v DAL), had the pass blocking for both set up to 95, only 1 sack total! Once again I'm playing coach mode, which is why I changed both player and CPU. My belief is that since the ONLY thing coach mode changes is the ability to let the QB do his own thing then it's basically the same as regular play. That's set too high probably, so a little tweaking here and we might be on to something. I know the cowboys line held up amazing, hardly let anybody through at all. Running game was solid, some hits behind the line, some big holes, some broken tackles, no complaints here. QB percentages were high, but as has been said before mainly because they seem to throw almost everything underneath, which are high completion passes anyway. A few deep passes were thrown, Romo had one streak route hit for a TD, but mostly were incomplete. Saw enough missed inaccurate passes to say that maybe raising that slider will get them to thrown down field more?? My major complaint right now is why doesn't the QB EVER scramble??? There were several times that Kap had a ton of room in front of him but instead will throw some off balance throw across the field!!! ARG!!! I've only played a handful of games so far but not one scramble from any team.

Oh, one last thing, I left the auto subs on default, and it seemed to me that they work just fine that way. Both HB2 saw a little action, WR were being subbed out on long drives, saw some LB getting taken out. It may be taking them out TOO much, but it was at least working.
Old 08-30-2014, 12:40 PM   #228
dare i say...en fuego?

BravesBoy's Arena

OVR: 14

Just got done with my first game using these sliders. It was the best game ive played by far, it was a blow out but everything was clicking on both sides the ball.

(me) Bengals 55 Packers 6

Passing
(B) Dalton 17-30 (56.6%) 269 2 TD
(P) Rogers 19-39 (48.7%) 199 0 TD 3INT

Had 2 or 3 over throws by Rogers which was nice to see.

Rushing
(B) Benard 32 att 101 yds (3.1avg) 2 TD
(B) Hill 6 att 21 yds (3.5avg) 1 TD
(P) Lacey 12 att 30 yds (2.5avg) 0TD
(P) Rogers 3 att 19 yds (6.3avg) 0TD

Sacks were a little higer for me than i would like, and wasn't under much pressure all game.

6 sacks for Bengals
0 sacks for Packers

Gonna keep rolling with these and see how it contiunes to play but im liking them.

Last edited by BravesBoy; 08-30-2014 at 12:56 PM.
Old 08-30-2014, 01:03 PM   #229
Rookie

Hey Armor, was just curious what are the QB Edits for? Are they for better sim stats or are they to get better User VS CPU Gameplay?
Old 08-30-2014, 01:23 PM   #230
Banned

Ok first game with your posted sliders.

This is CFM, Redrafted. Ill show my roster if you all want but for now just some quick box stats.

Steelers 16 (Me) Browns 3

E. Manning 75.1 rt 17 of 25 for 198 yards 68% 1 pick thrown
B. Bortles 82.0 18 of 32 for 174 yards 56% 1 TD thrown

R.Rice 16 for 64 4.0ypc
A. Peterson 30 for 96 3.2ypc

Browns sacked me 3 times, no interceptions or Forced Fumbles
I sacked him 8 times, mind you Manning went down and McCarron was the backup who went down I think twice to me.

The interception was on a hail mary late in the game.

Overall a great game, but I do have an excellent offensive line and yet I had NO room ALL game. I cant wait to play the Ravens, probably even have less room there.

Great sliders Armor, love you bro.
Old 08-30-2014, 01:42 PM   #231
Banned

OVR: 0

Using the QB edits and sliders now, playing the 49ers.

Could be an aberration but Kap is taking so many sacks still. Took 4 in the first quarter alone. Maybe it's because he's looking to roll out and gets sacked before he can take off.

Hard to gauge with a running qb i guess right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2014, 02:23 PM   #232
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmandavey1986
Using the QB edits and sliders now, playing the 49ers.

Could be an aberration but Kap is taking so many sacks still. Took 4 in the first quarter alone. Maybe it's because he's looking to roll out and gets sacked before he can take off.

Hard to gauge with a running qb i guess right now.
Make sure cpu pass blocking is at least 90

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »