Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2014, 10:08 PM   #281
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Can someone who has these updated sliders on PS4 post them here? I'm on Xbox One & am dying to try them out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2014, 10:11 PM   #282
Rookie

jblanch32's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Can someone who has these updated sliders on PS4 post them here? I'm on Xbox One & am dying to try them out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
He said he will be updating the sliders for os soon I can post them if you would like them now.
Old 08-30-2014, 10:15 PM   #283
MVP

cquigley's Arena

OVR: 1

Just played game 1 of my Eagles Franchise. Very good game. Bortles lead a really good scoring drive early but threw a pick 6 in early 3rd and it really seemed to go to his head.

Final was 34-7.

Notable stats:
Foles - 17/22 152yds. 1 td
Bortles- 11/20 97yds 1 td 1 int

McCoy- 17 carries 134yds 1td
Sproles- 20 carries 115yds

Gerhart- 20 carries 107 yds

A lot of my rushing yards, especially on Sproles, came in garbage time as I was just chewing clock.

I had 6 sacks but they were pretty much coverage sacks after the pick 6. It really seemed that Bortles played like a rookie in his first game after the turnover. They had 3 sacks and were all because I held the ball to long.

Gonna leave the sliders the same and see if the Colts provide more of a challenge.

Old 08-30-2014, 10:31 PM   #284
Rookie

jblanch32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cquigley
Just played game 1 of my Eagles Franchise. Very good game. Bortles lead a really good scoring drive early but threw a pick 6 in early 3rd and it really seemed to go to his head.

Final was 34-7.

Notable stats:
Foles - 17/22 152yds. 1 td
Bortles- 11/20 97yds 1 td 1 int

McCoy- 17 carries 134yds 1td
Sproles- 20 carries 115yds

Gerhart- 20 carries 107 yds

A lot of my rushing yards, especially on Sproles, came in garbage time as I was just chewing clock.

I had 6 sacks but they were pretty much coverage sacks after the pick 6. It really seemed that Bortles played like a rookie in his first game after the turnover. They had 3 sacks and were all because I held the ball to long.

Gonna leave the sliders the same and see if the Colts provide more of a challenge.
Do you have the roster set he made? Its supposed to stop qb's from holding the ball. Although he may not have done bortles since hes a rookie.
Old 08-30-2014, 10:34 PM   #285
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblanch32
He said he will be updating the sliders for os soon I can post them if you would like them now.
I would love them now, just about to start a game.

However, I'm curious how well 1.2 will work without the edited rosters... I am two years into my CFM already, so I can't download the rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2014, 10:38 PM   #286
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

anyone have any issues using these in an online CCM?

i tried to load the QBEDITS roster and the player sliders before i started it, when i started it, i went to sliders, it was at all 50s.. so i loaded the sliders, and it worked, but i dunno if that means it didn't start with the rosters? is there any easy way to check what rosters i am using??

also, i played 1 game, and it seemed way off... the computer only ran the ball 3 times the whole game, and their qb held onto the ball forever, i had 7 sacks....
Old 08-30-2014, 10:50 PM   #287
Pro

Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by littakilla
anyone have any issues using these in an online CCM?

i tried to load the QBEDITS roster and the player sliders before i started it, when i started it, i went to sliders, it was at all 50s.. so i loaded the sliders, and it worked, but i dunno if that means it didn't start with the rosters? is there any easy way to check what rosters i am using??

also, i played 1 game, and it seemed way off... the computer only ran the ball 3 times the whole game, and their qb held onto the ball forever, i had 7 sacks....
The first part sounds right. The sliders don't show up automatically in your CFM. You have to go to the sliders page and hit triangle to "load custom sliders".

The second part sounds weird. Are you on All Pro?
Old 08-30-2014, 10:50 PM   #288
MVP

cquigley's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblanch32
Do you have the roster set he made? Its supposed to stop qb's from holding the ball. Although he may not have done bortles since hes a rookie.
Yes I downloaded the roster. And in the first half he was fine and getting rid of it but he threw a pick 6 and it just seemed downhill. Could have messed with his confidence ratings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »