Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 45 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-31-2014, 06:07 PM   #353
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD1974
I love these sliders, but CPU Pass Block at 65 was ten times better.

I know we dont want 10 sacks a game. But no sacks and NO pressure ALL game? Seems sad.
Then turn it back to where you want it.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-31-2014, 06:14 PM   #354
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
Armor & Swords -

What time is your next twitch broadcast (EST) for your newest slider set & QB edit updates?
I will be working o the roster tonight....no timetable on release. Next twitch broadcast will be late tonight. Figure between 11-11:30 PM EST.

Spending some quality time with my son....and wife...then only the wife

About to play a whiffle ball game in the back yard....important stuff guys.

But I will be back at the Madden life this evening and try to provide everyone with a high quality edited roster so you can all start your CFM's I recommend solo online till patch drops addressing sim stats, sacks etc etc). I want to play a 32 team CFM but won't till sim stats are at least fixed. Yu can't do 32 team online. Only solo. I am actually contemplating playing 2 different online solo CFM's. One as the Dolphins and the other the Saints.

Enjoy the game guys......don't get hung up on the sliders. I certify this set gold for myself.....try to tweak them for you. Use them as a base and go from there. Honestly..I can't fix the game for everyone, I can't know how you play, what your skill level is..so many variables involved.

I recommend you watch my twitch streams when you can to see exactly my approach to this fine game. Then you can get an idea how this game plays with my skill level. I am not a stick master. I play sim style and enjoy the heck out of the animations etc. No cheese.

Enjoy.
1987 Yankees YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-31-2014, 06:18 PM   #355
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbattisti
So, I tried these sliders, as I mentioned, without the QB roster edits (due to the way my CFM works). Unfortunately, I'm finding that with both 1.1 and 1.2, the game isn't hard enough.

Bear with me a moment... I am NOT a Madden expert. I'm not very quick on the buttons, and I feel like I make lots of stupid decisions with the ball. I also play with a very weak team. The average ratings of my players (that shows up when you are at "cut day") are:

QB 82
RB 79
WR 79
OL 72
DL 76
LB 78

That said, I have pretty much dominated all three of my preseason games using these sliders. I can't run much at all, mind you, but the big issue is defensively I am killing the computer. I won 40-24, 37-20, and 24-3. I did get a lot of sacks, because i didn't do the roster edits. Those scores aren't horrible, but bear in mind how weak my team is supposed to be.

The games FEEL great! (Thank you A&S!!!) It's just that with threshold at 0, and these sliders, I thought my team constructed of all rookies and 1st year players would get dominated. Nope.

So, I guess once A&S's friend posts his All-Madden version of these, I will give that a try... Unless someone has a suggestion for some minor sliders tweaks I could try.
The roster edits fix the sack issue. Sliders will not.

USE THE ROSTER EDITS.

I uploaded the initial ones so try it out with that. You will be amazed at the difference. Tyberious made it all happen. It is his find. Combined with the sliders you have a great game.

If your not going to use the Roster Edits....your really cheating yourself out of a wonderful game.
1987 Yankees YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-31-2014, 06:28 PM   #356
Rookie

Xagoth's Arena

OVR: 5

Yeah, kind of want to say something here about people saying the sliders are too easy or something needs to change...

Everyone has a different skill set.

I played in an online dynasty for over 5 years with a group of people whose skills varied. And it is the reason why, every year, the OD split up. You can NOT get sliders that suit EVERYONE. It is just IMPOSSIBLE...

If these sliders are too easy for you, probably need to find some All Madden ones.

I watched Armor stream yesterday and the game played PERFECTLY for him....which, how else is he supposed to judge whether these sliders are good or not, if not by his own skill?

He played as Green Bay against Seattle and Lynch ran ALL OVER him...

These sliders are just a starting point for people. Everyone has different skills.

I am not trying to sound like a jerk here, but every year on every sports game, we have guys like Armor who takes hours and hours to make up slider settings only to have people criticize them.

Bottom line (and I am not trying to single anyone out), if the run game is too easy...adjust your sliders until it isn't. Not enough sacks, lower pass blocking. Armor can't play the games FOR you, so his perfect sliders probably aren't YOURS...they are just a starting point.

Which by the way, I tried them out last night...Chicago vs GB (me as Chicago of course!) and I might not have to tweak them AT ALL. Looks like Armor and I have VERY similar skill sets and play styles. AWESOME work Armor!

Bears, Bulls, Cubs and Wildcats through thick and thin...mostly thin...
Old 08-31-2014, 06:29 PM   #357
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
The roster edits fix the sack issue. Sliders will not.

USE THE ROSTER EDITS.

I uploaded the initial ones so try it out with that. You will be amazed at the difference. Tyberious made it all happen. It is his find. Combined with the sliders you have a great game.

If your not going to use the Roster Edits....your really cheating yourself out of a wonderful game.
I will use the roster edits. Was just hoping to get away without restarting my CFM. I appreciate all of your work!!!
Old 08-31-2014, 06:38 PM   #358
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
armor, using your auto subs and both starting RB's disappeared in the 2nd half. have you had this problem?
Quote:
Originally Posted by justcallmedaddy
Same thing just happened to me.
Is that happening in Play Now or CFM? I think he said it could happen in Play Now but didn't happen in CFM.
Old 08-31-2014, 06:43 PM   #359
Rookie

FindingQuiet's Arena

Is there a way for the Xbox One guys to get some insight on what the roster edits were by chance? I checked the roster board but didn't see anything.
Old 08-31-2014, 06:56 PM   #360
Rookie

Geddy317's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FindingQuiet
Is there a way for the Xbox One guys to get some insight on what the roster edits were by chance? I checked the roster board but didn't see anything.
I know it has to deal with pocket awareness. Raising it so they either take off or avoid sacks more often. How much though I'm not sure. Also putting the qb trait to paranoid I believe.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »