Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 46 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-31-2014, 06:57 PM   #361
Rookie

therealbschrec's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoos
I have been watching Armor play testing his sliders and edited roster on Twitch. He has stated that the game seems to play much tighter (better) when using them in a single team online CFM. All the games I've seen him play this way have been really good.
Thanks. I'll create an online league and let everyone know how that works out for me. Also, I'm sure this has been brought up, but doesn't the edited rosters seem temporary. As time goes on and draft classes come along, the traits won't stick around. Just a thought.
Old 08-31-2014, 07:01 PM   #362
Rookie

Geddy317's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealbschrec
Thanks. I'll create an online league and let everyone know how that works out for me. Also, I'm sure this has been brought up, but doesn't the edited rosters seem temporary. As time goes on and draft classes come along, the traits won't stick around. Just a thought.
That's our concern. We are hoping EA patches this.
Old 08-31-2014, 07:06 PM   #363
Rookie

justcallmedaddy's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagoth
Yeah, kind of want to say something here about people saying the sliders are too easy or something needs to change...

Everyone has a different skill set.

I played in an online dynasty for over 5 years with a group of people whose skills varied. And it is the reason why, every year, the OD split up. You can NOT get sliders that suit EVERYONE. It is just IMPOSSIBLE...

If these sliders are too easy for you, probably need to find some All Madden ones.

I watched Armor stream yesterday and the game played PERFECTLY for him....which, how else is he supposed to judge whether these sliders are good or not, if not by his own skill?

He played as Green Bay against Seattle and Lynch ran ALL OVER him...

These sliders are just a starting point for people. Everyone has different skills.

I am not trying to sound like a jerk here, but every year on every sports game, we have guys like Armor who takes hours and hours to make up slider settings only to have people criticize them.

Bottom line (and I am not trying to single anyone out), if the run game is too easy...adjust your sliders until it isn't. Not enough sacks, lower pass blocking. Armor can't play the games FOR you, so his perfect sliders probably aren't YOURS...they are just a starting point.

Which by the way, I tried them out last night...Chicago vs GB (me as Chicago of course!) and I might not have to tweak them AT ALL. Looks like Armor and I have VERY similar skill sets and play styles. AWESOME work Armor!
In my case, I do understand that, I was only giving updates on how the game has played for me thus far. I definitely plan on messing with the sliders, I just wanted to get a couple games in first on his default sliders. I wasn't trying to sound like I was criticizing his work or anything, just posting the results I got.

The QB Edits was a great find, will definitely be a great addition to any sliders IMO.
NCAA FB:Notre Dame
NCAA BB:Notre Dame
Old 08-31-2014, 07:11 PM   #364
Rookie

Geddy317's Arena

The one thing me and Totem were a little worried about was the short passing game. The sacks have seemed to cool down, but I don't know if setting them to paranoid and better pocket awareness is actually making them get rid of the ball sooner when they feel presence. I can't remember how the qb played before the sliders happened. Does anyone remember how the qb was throwing with everything on default?
Old 08-31-2014, 07:18 PM   #365
Rookie

NYG88's Arena

When will the All-Madden Sliders be coming out? I like these sliders but its still not challenging enough for me.
Old 08-31-2014, 07:20 PM   #366
Rookie

Geddy317's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG88
When will the All-Madden Sliders be coming out? I like these sliders but its still not challenging enough for me.
I believe he is waiting on someone for the All-Madden set.
Old 08-31-2014, 07:20 PM   #367
Rookie

LovejoyOTF's Arena

OVR: 3

so what is it that makes starting running backs for the opposing team just disappear in the third/fourth?

i've seen bits about it, but i'm guessing it's an auto-sub/fatigue bug or something?
Old 08-31-2014, 07:24 PM   #368
Rookie

Geddy317's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovejoyOTF
so what is it that makes starting running backs for the opposing team just disappear in the third/fourth?

i've seen bits about it, but i'm guessing it's an auto-sub/fatigue bug or something?
Yes, but this only happens in Play Now thankfully.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »