Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 48 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-31-2014, 08:15 PM   #377
MVP

SilverChaosVII's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

I have the same issues with Madden that I have always had. I absolutely hate this game.

All-Pro is way too easy... no matter what slider sets my team manages 8 sacks a game or some garbage (and that's not me controlling them)

So I bump it up to All-Madden and have SUPER REALISTIC games. I feel like I'm watching football on Sundays...

But then with 8 minutes left in the game it turns into Madden. The opposing quarterback goes 20-20 for 200 yards and 3 touchdowns to come back and win. It's always been like this when you play on All-Madden. It ruins the game... so you have to play on All-Pro... which is far too easy.

I'm done my rant now.
Old 08-31-2014, 08:19 PM   #378
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverChaosVII
I have the same issues with Madden that I have always had. I absolutely hate this game.

All-Pro is way too easy... no matter what slider sets my team manages 8 sacks a game or some garbage (and that's not me controlling them)

So I bump it up to All-Madden and have SUPER REALISTIC games. I feel like I'm watching football on Sundays...

But then with 8 minutes left in the game it turns into Madden. The opposing quarterback goes 20-20 for 200 yards and 3 touchdowns to come back and win. It's always been like this when you play on All-Madden. It ruins the game... so you have to play on All-Pro... which is far too easy.

I'm done my rant now.
Glad im not seeing this.

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Old 08-31-2014, 08:23 PM   #379
dare i say...en fuego?

BravesBoy's Arena

OVR: 14

Played another game with most up to date sliders and QBedits. Just got torched by Carolina, Cam was UNSTOPPABLE!! I was Minnesota

Carolina 43
Minnesota 20

Passing
(M) Bridgewater 16-23 (48.4%) 157yds 1TD 2int
(C) Newton 27-29 (93.1%) 359yds 2TD 0int

Rushing
(M) Peterson 19att 188yds (9.8) 2TD
(C) Williams 22att 74yds (3.3) 1TD
(C) Newton 12att 75yds (6.2) 1TD

4 sacks total..3 from Carolina and 1 from Minnesota.

I liked that Cam ran a decent amount. But he just flat out picked me apart. Nothing worked against this guy. Lots of short passes from him. idk if its the fact the edits made him panicky, he felt the need to pass to the easiest and closest option. I played a game with the same sliders but not the qb edits and i had many more incomplete passes and more attempts down the field. Im sure the edits do affect this some, but it does help on the high number of sacks.
Old 08-31-2014, 08:30 PM   #380
Banned

OVR: 0

Loving the sliders!! Excellent work
Old 08-31-2014, 08:35 PM   #381
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

So wait, the QB Edits Roster makes the QB's "panicky" so they take less sacks but yet the numbers are like 35-40 for 200 yards?

Hmmm, I'd rather have the sacks to be honest. Atleast the QB's will take shots down the field.
Old 08-31-2014, 08:37 PM   #382
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

So I've read all about the QB edits so I'm not asking what they do. However, has anyone tried just turning "throw ball away to yes" or just turning on the "clutch" trait to see if there's a happy median?

Also not asking someone to do it for me, but I'm out of town and can't try it myself until Tuesday, thanks!
Old 08-31-2014, 08:42 PM   #383
dare i say...en fuego?

BravesBoy's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
So wait, the QB Edits Roster makes the QB's "panicky" so they take less sacks but yet the numbers are like 35-40 for 200 yards?

Hmmm, I'd rather have the sacks to be honest. Atleast the QB's will take shots down the field.
It's only been one game played under these edits. So it's hard for me to draw a conclusive result from 1 game. Many may not have that same experience, it's just what seemed to be happening during my last game. I did have a better feel of gameplay without the qb edits but that's just personal opinion, and that's really all it's about. Whatever feels best for you, go for it
Old 08-31-2014, 08:46 PM   #384
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Ok....so I am seeing some players seeing too many short passing, no shots down field etc.

Tell you what I will do. I will do another QB edit and only change the throw ball away trait (first and second stringers only). I will leave pocket awareness at whatever default EA set for them.

However I will also turn on the clutch trait for top tier elite and very good QB's and leave it off for all the rest.

Sound good?

I will stream a couple of games tonight with those new edits.

Let's figure this out and see if we can get this as close to perfect as we can. But....good or bad once the opening day roster is out (or Mizzou24's) I will proceed to edit the QB's with the traits that work best after tonights test and we move on to playing the game and getting our respective CFM's going.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »