Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 49 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-31-2014, 08:59 PM   #385
VFL

kwebbvols4423's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Ok....so I am seeing some players seeing too many short passing, no shots down field etc.

Tell you what I will do. I will do another QB edit and only change the throw ball away trait (first and second stringers only). I will leave pocket awareness at whatever default EA set for them.

However I will also turn on the clutch trait for top tier elite and very good QB's and leave it off for all the rest.

Sound good?

I will stream a couple of games tonight with those new edits.

Let's figure this out and see if we can get this as close to perfect as we can. But....good or bad once the opening day roster is out (or Mizzou24's) I will proceed to edit the QB's with the traits that work best after tonights test and we move on to playing the game and getting our respective CFM's going.

Thanks for the hard work armor!

GT: Kwebbvols4423
PSN: Kwebbvols44232
Old 08-31-2014, 09:00 PM   #386
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Ok....so I am seeing some players seeing too many short passing, no shots down field etc.

Tell you what I will do. I will do another QB edit and only change the throw ball away trait (first and second stringers only). I will leave pocket awareness at whatever default EA set for them.

However I will also turn on the clutch trait for top tier elite and very good QB's and leave it off for all the rest.

Sound good?

I will stream a couple of games tonight with those new edits.

Let's figure this out and see if we can get this as close to perfect as we can. But....good or bad once the opening day roster is out (or Mizzou24's) I will proceed to edit the QB's with the traits that work best after tonights test and we move on to playing the game and getting our respective CFM's going.
Sounds great man, appreciate all your work on this.
Old 08-31-2014, 09:01 PM   #387
Rookie

VincesVictims's Arena

OVR: 0

Armor just wanted to say thanks for all the work. I have been using your sliders for the show and madden for years there amazing.Keep up the good work.
Old 08-31-2014, 09:06 PM   #388
Rookie

VincesVictims's Arena

I've played about 5 games today with all the updates as the Dolphins. I agree a lot of short passes. But sacks are way down. Game plays smooth.
Old 08-31-2014, 09:09 PM   #389
Rookie

BadKarma's Arena

As always, Thanks for the work on the sliders Armor and Marino. I look forward to your guys' set every year.

Old 08-31-2014, 09:13 PM   #390
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

Icon14 Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Hey Armor, I know you're still testing the sliders, but did you ever get a chance to play against a lower-tiered QB, to see if the user pass coverage and reaction time isn't allowing these "mediocre" QBs able to pass on a secondary that isn't elite, but still good enough to not allow a QB like Chad Henne from the Jags from doing too well?

I think that is my only concern now, because everything else is spot on with the sliders, in my opinion. This is the final question for me and where I stand before I actually have my sliders done for CFM.. which has been surprisingly quick and great.

Thanks again man! Keep up the great work. I won't be able to catch your twitch stream unfortunately tonight, but I enjoy them.

Last edited by OBJ 313; 08-31-2014 at 09:24 PM.
Old 08-31-2014, 09:22 PM   #391
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
Hey Armor, I know you're still testing the sliders, but did you ever get a chance to play against a lower-tiered QB, to see if the user pass coverage and reaction time isn't allowing these "mediocre" QBs able to pass on a secondary that isn't elite, but still good enough to not allow a QB like Chad Henne from the Jags from doing too well?

I think that is my only concern now, because everything else is spot on with the sliders, in my opinion. This is the final question for me and where I stand before I actually have my sliders done for CFM.. which is has been surprisingly quick and great.

Thanks again man! Keep up the great work. I won't be able to catch your twitch stream unfortunately tonight, but I enjoy them.

Sure did. I played New Orleans (me) at Cleveland and Hoyer was the starter. He was very ordinary. 19/31 170 yards no TD's one INT.

I don't consider the Saints secondary elite. Saints won 20-5 (could have been 23-5 but I ran down the clock). Browns could not get any sustained drives on me for the most part.

Game was very good, felt great etc. I am doing a final test tonight and tomorrow with new edited rosters as I am sure you just read. Other than that though this set is done. Now just seeing if I can find a happy balance with QB edits.

Your feedback on the streams has been great and very appreciated!
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-31-2014, 09:24 PM   #392
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

Quote:
Sure did. I played New Orleans (me) at Cleveland and Hoyer was the starter. He was very ordinary. 19/31 170 yards no TD's one INT.

I don't consider the Saints secondary elite. Saints won 20-5 (could have been 23-5 but I ran down the clock). Browns could not get any sustained drives on me for the most part.

Game was very good, felt great etc. I am doing a final test tonight and tomorrow with new edited rosters as I am sure you just read. Other than that though this set is done. Now just seeing if I can find a happy balance with QB edits.

Your feedback on the streams has been great and very appreciated!
Sounds great man. I'm glad it seems to be done now. No edits, for me so after hearing that, the sliders sound supreme. Good work, and what a quick turnaround on getting this bad boy done for All-Pro.

Looking forward to playing more now. Thanks again Armor!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »