Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 49 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2014, 08:59 PM   #385
VFL
 
kwebbvols4423's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Memphis
Posts: 2,595
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Ok....so I am seeing some players seeing too many short passing, no shots down field etc.



Tell you what I will do. I will do another QB edit and only change the throw ball away trait (first and second stringers only). I will leave pocket awareness at whatever default EA set for them.



However I will also turn on the clutch trait for top tier elite and very good QB's and leave it off for all the rest.



Sound good?



I will stream a couple of games tonight with those new edits.



Let's figure this out and see if we can get this as close to perfect as we can. But....good or bad once the opening day roster is out (or Mizzou24's) I will proceed to edit the QB's with the traits that work best after tonights test and we move on to playing the game and getting our respective CFM's going.

Thanks for the hard work armor!
__________________
www.twitter.com/kylewebber44

GT: Kwebbvols4423
PSN: Kwebbvols44232
kwebbvols4423 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 09:00 PM   #386
That's top class!
 
extremeskins04's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Boston, Mass.
Posts: 3,328
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Ok....so I am seeing some players seeing too many short passing, no shots down field etc.

Tell you what I will do. I will do another QB edit and only change the throw ball away trait (first and second stringers only). I will leave pocket awareness at whatever default EA set for them.

However I will also turn on the clutch trait for top tier elite and very good QB's and leave it off for all the rest.

Sound good?

I will stream a couple of games tonight with those new edits.

Let's figure this out and see if we can get this as close to perfect as we can. But....good or bad once the opening day roster is out (or Mizzou24's) I will proceed to edit the QB's with the traits that work best after tonights test and we move on to playing the game and getting our respective CFM's going.
Sounds great man, appreciate all your work on this.
extremeskins04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 09:01 PM   #387
Rookie
 
VincesVictims's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Orlando Fl
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Armor just wanted to say thanks for all the work. I have been using your sliders for the show and madden for years there amazing.Keep up the good work.
VincesVictims is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 09:06 PM   #388
Rookie
 
VincesVictims's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Orlando Fl
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

I've played about 5 games today with all the updates as the Dolphins. I agree a lot of short passes. But sacks are way down. Game plays smooth.
VincesVictims is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 09:09 PM   #389
Rookie
 
BadKarma's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NC
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

As always, Thanks for the work on the sliders Armor and Marino. I look forward to your guys' set every year.
__________________
PSN- Foreva_Old_Skool
Currently Playing- Diablo 3 UEE (PS4),
The Golf Club 2 (PS4),

BadKarma is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 09:13 PM   #390
Pro
 
OBJ 313's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Posts: 643
Icon14 Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Hey Armor, I know you're still testing the sliders, but did you ever get a chance to play against a lower-tiered QB, to see if the user pass coverage and reaction time isn't allowing these "mediocre" QBs able to pass on a secondary that isn't elite, but still good enough to not allow a QB like Chad Henne from the Jags from doing too well?

I think that is my only concern now, because everything else is spot on with the sliders, in my opinion. This is the final question for me and where I stand before I actually have my sliders done for CFM.. which has been surprisingly quick and great.

Thanks again man! Keep up the great work. I won't be able to catch your twitch stream unfortunately tonight, but I enjoy them.

Last edited by OBJ 313; 08-31-2014 at 09:24 PM.
OBJ 313 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 09:22 PM   #391
Hall Of Fame
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 11,967
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
Hey Armor, I know you're still testing the sliders, but did you ever get a chance to play against a lower-tiered QB, to see if the user pass coverage and reaction time isn't allowing these "mediocre" QBs able to pass on a secondary that isn't elite, but still good enough to not allow a QB like Chad Henne from the Jags from doing too well?

I think that is my only concern now, because everything else is spot on with the sliders, in my opinion. This is the final question for me and where I stand before I actually have my sliders done for CFM.. which is has been surprisingly quick and great.

Thanks again man! Keep up the great work. I won't be able to catch your twitch stream unfortunately tonight, but I enjoy them.

Sure did. I played New Orleans (me) at Cleveland and Hoyer was the starter. He was very ordinary. 19/31 170 yards no TD's one INT.

I don't consider the Saints secondary elite. Saints won 20-5 (could have been 23-5 but I ran down the clock). Browns could not get any sustained drives on me for the most part.

Game was very good, felt great etc. I am doing a final test tonight and tomorrow with new edited rosters as I am sure you just read. Other than that though this set is done. Now just seeing if I can find a happy balance with QB edits.

Your feedback on the streams has been great and very appreciated!
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 18:
2017 Yankees YR2 (18-10)
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3



Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Armor and Sword is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 09:24 PM   #392
Pro
 
OBJ 313's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Posts: 643
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Sure did. I played New Orleans (me) at Cleveland and Hoyer was the starter. He was very ordinary. 19/31 170 yards no TD's one INT.

I don't consider the Saints secondary elite. Saints won 20-5 (could have been 23-5 but I ran down the clock). Browns could not get any sustained drives on me for the most part.

Game was very good, felt great etc. I am doing a final test tonight and tomorrow with new edited rosters as I am sure you just read. Other than that though this set is done. Now just seeing if I can find a happy balance with QB edits.

Your feedback on the streams has been great and very appreciated!
Sounds great man. I'm glad it seems to be done now. No edits, for me so after hearing that, the sliders sound supreme. Good work, and what a quick turnaround on getting this bad boy done for All-Pro.

Looking forward to playing more now. Thanks again Armor!
OBJ 313 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:28 AM.

Top -