Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-31-2014, 10:57 PM   #401
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

About to boradcast.

Some notes for this test session.

raised fatigue to 53
lowered injury to 51
Put all special teams kicking sliders except kicking power (left at 50) to 48

And raised CPU pass blocking to 95.

Here we go.
NHL23 - Panthers YR1
Star Wars Outlaws

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2014, 11:01 PM   #402
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

I just finished The Broncos vs the Texans and it was a crazy 1st quarter Simms was commenting about how Fitzpatrick likes to take risks and a minute later Fitzpatrick throws the ball deep into double coverage and I get an interception. Then a few minutes later, the Texans are back and he throws it again deep into double coverage and another interception. Then in the final minute, Fitzpatrick attempts to throw a pass to a covered receiver on a slant route and throws it straight to the linebacker and again another interception. Now this was a preseason game so when Fitzpatrick left there were no more interceptions. The backup played better than he did. Broncos win 45-13.
Old 08-31-2014, 11:23 PM   #403
Pro

YeOldTonk's Arena

OVR: 6
Location: Foothills of the Cascade Mountains in the great PacNW

Quick note: Playing as the Bills vs Dolphins. Minute left until halftime. Tannehill has only been sacked once. I just had a clean shot at Tannehill controlling Mario Williams. I thought I had an easy sack. QB ducked and I rolled over him and then proceeded to complete a 37 yard pass play. This is the second time I've seen Tannehill duck under a would-be sack and get away.

This is soooo cool!

This thing called Twitter I do sometimes

What's your thoughts? It's a game.
Old 08-31-2014, 11:51 PM   #404
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealbschrec
Press R1 whenever choosing your play and it pulls up the sub screen for on that play.
im on ps4 and i tried that and its not coming up whenever i press r1
Old 08-31-2014, 11:57 PM   #405
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeOldTonk
Quick note: Playing as the Bills vs Dolphins. Minute left until halftime. Tannehill has only been sacked once. I just had a clean shot at Tannehill controlling Mario Williams. I thought I had an easy sack. QB ducked and I rolled over him and then proceeded to complete a 37 yard pass play. This is the second time I've seen Tannehill duck under a would-be sack and get away.

This is soooo cool!
Nice, I like seeing that from time to time, and I think the tackle slider probably has something to do with it. I have mine set at 25 for both user and CPU.

I was using the beast that is Robert Quinn, shed my block off the O-linemen, went for the hit on Tony Romo only to have him in my hands momentarily. To my surprise, he actually slipped out of the sack, and while he was slipping out of the tackle, he actually hurdled at the same time, then quickly scrambled to the left side of the line to make a quick pass completion. It is nice to be surprised like that on occasion.

That Mario Williams is a big man to have roll over your back though, but hey, shaking off defenders like that does happen occasionally.

Last edited by Shon 23; 09-01-2014 at 12:00 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2014, 12:12 AM   #406
Rookie

OVR: 2

This game is so frustrating. These sliders play great overall but the cpu QB play sucks. In my last 2 games the CPU has thrown nothing but dump offs to the RB. Foster had 13 catches and Vereen had 14. I just wish we could get the CPU to take shots down the field with out having them complete 90% or taking 10 sacks.
Old 09-01-2014, 12:32 AM   #407
Rookie

Oinkersthepig's Arena

I'm thinking of switching to this slider because my set isn't working for me anymore. I'm on the xbox though, so I was wondering how to get the QB edits onto my game? Is there someone who uploaded it for the one as well or is it inly available on the ps4? Also, will this slider work WITHOUT the qb edits? I know it wouldn't work as well, but if the results are decent I'd still give it a try.
Old 09-01-2014, 12:35 AM   #408
Rookie

therealbschrec's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenie.paula
im on ps4 and i tried that and its not coming up whenever i press r1
I'm also on PS4 and that works for me. You might have to call it before you go into your formation. (I only use it to get my backup some carries, so it's not often lol)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »