Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 52 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-01-2014, 12:43 AM   #409
Rookie

therealbschrec's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geddy317
The one thing me and Totem were a little worried about was the short passing game. The sacks have seemed to cool down, but I don't know if setting them to paranoid and better pocket awareness is actually making them get rid of the ball sooner when they feel presence. I can't remember how the qb played before the sliders happened. Does anyone remember how the qb was throwing with everything on default?
They were throwing "pretty damn accurate" as I would tell my friends before they got the game. I couldn't tell you whether or not they got rid of the ball super quick or short, I just remember them never missing a pass. Likewise though, I would never miss a pass. So final results would be my bad qb 23 of 25 for 280 then another scrub qb 31 of 32. I wish I was making up the numbers... lol
Old 09-01-2014, 01:01 AM   #410
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealbschrec
They were throwing "pretty damn accurate" as I would tell my friends before they got the game. I couldn't tell you whether or not they got rid of the ball super quick or short, I just remember them never missing a pass. Likewise though, I would never miss a pass. So final results would be my bad qb 23 of 25 for 280 then another scrub qb 31 of 32. I wish I was making up the numbers... lol
I still can't believe they put such an emphasis on accuracy ratings making such a huge difference this year, yet it's the exact opposite and robo QB is damn near worse than it's ever been.
Old 09-01-2014, 01:03 AM   #411
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'm testing out this slider set, overall very good. But, I had this same issue on M25 n now I'm seeing it on this ps4 version. Does the CPU FG kicker ever miss a fg?? They nail everything down the middle no matter what the distance. Very frustrating... I have steadily dropped the FG Acc down the last few days and no change.... I just set the FG Acc to 0....
I also like the kick power up a lil to 53, kicker, punter n kickoff power.
Do y'all change ya sliders from the setting on main menu and then import then in on ya CFM? Maybe it's a bug I dunno... I just don't get y this CPU fg kicker never miss n now I'm on ps4 version n same thing!
Old 09-01-2014, 01:09 AM   #412
Pro

YeOldTonk's Arena

OVR: 6
Location: Foothills of the Cascade Mountains in the great PacNW

With the help of Quinn, did some tweaking of Armor's set since I won't be using the edited rosters.
Helluva game. Playing as BUF against MIA. End of the 3rd MIA drove down 80 yards to tie the game. Was worried that I was going to Coug this game.
Sure enough I went a 3 and out on the next possession and had to punt. MIA started to drive and crossed the 50. Couple plays later the Honey Badger came through with a non-user interception to allow Manuel to drive down to seal the win.

Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills
Aug 31, 20141ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Miami Dolphins (0-1)067821
Buffalo Bills (1-0)1470728
Team Stats Comparison
MIABUF
Total Offense397324
Rushing Yards81149
Passing Yards289175
First Downs1415
Punt Return Yards72
Kick Return Yards2960
Total Yards456386
Turnovers12
3rd Down Converstion4-1110-15
4th Down Conversion1-10-0
2-Point Conversion1-11-2
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/23/0
Penalties1-150-0
Posession Time24:2827:28
Miami Dolphins
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Tannehill23/2728911
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Moreno19663.4
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Wallace7557.81
Clay57114.2
Hartline4358.7
Moreno4389.5
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Defense11
Buffalo Bills
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Manuel10/1816511
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Spiller321314.02
Jackson3165.31
Dixon263.0
Manuel2-4-2.0
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Watkins410025.01
Spiller22010
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Defense41

This thing called Twitter I do sometimes

What's your thoughts? It's a game.
Old 09-01-2014, 01:18 AM   #413
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

Icon14 Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Pretty good looking game Tonk. I sent you a PM about the sliders. Just some minor tweaks that could alter the game very slightly, but worth the tweak. Plus, as I already mentioned, the best thing about a base set of sliders is that you can do your own tweaking. Armor & Sword provided us with a good base.
Old 09-01-2014, 01:21 AM   #414
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

I have been catching up on some other threads in the forum and some seem to think the CPU plays better on normal vs slow and I wanted to get your thoughts to see if any of you have tested this?
Old 09-01-2014, 01:36 AM   #415
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayDawg
I have been catching up on some other threads in the forum and some seem to think the CPU plays better on normal vs slow and I wanted to get your thoughts to see if any of you have tested this?

I actually play using these sliders (with my own minor tweaks) on normal speed. I feel the pace isn't too arcadey, I still see all the great animations, and the game overall on the field feels like the players are moving at an NFL pace, rather than what I feels like a more sluggish pace. To each their own though.

With that said, on normal speed you have to make your reads faster as the QB (gotta use your O-line protection audibles when needed), the running game as a user you get used to the speed, and it is very satisfying pulling moves against the defense hitting the holes (which can also close quicker) when they open up, or making a few moves on one or multiple defenders to net a positive gain, and it's even better when you do finally break one for a long run.

The CPU running also seems to be a little better on normal speed. It doesn't seem as easy to stop the better running backs for losses or no gains. So, there's that. Higher rushing numbers for the CPU.

I've read some people say it's harder to get sacks as the user on normal speed since the game is moving a little faster, and I can somewhat agree with that. I still see the user's CPU defenders getting penetration and making sacks though.

Anyway, that is just my opinion on a few things while playing on normal speed with A&S's sliders. They still play good at normal speed. This is also coming from someone who only played on slow speed in M25, by the way.

Last edited by OBJ 313; 09-01-2014 at 01:47 AM.
Old 09-01-2014, 01:39 AM   #416
Pro

YeOldTonk's Arena

OVR: 6
Location: Foothills of the Cascade Mountains in the great PacNW

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayDawg
I think it's mostly a matter of preference. I like playing on slow because my aging brain can't process my reads very fast and I need the little extra time for that and finding the holes to hit for my RB.

Play a game or two on each and see what ya like.

This thing called Twitter I do sometimes

What's your thoughts? It's a game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »