Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 54 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-01-2014, 08:11 AM   #425
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Guys if you leave intentional grounding at 50 the qb will play just like they are suppose to.just try it there is no need for qb edit.
Old 09-01-2014, 08:37 AM   #426
Rookie

Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

I do apologize if this was already answered but does the QBEDITS work also in play now games?
Old 09-01-2014, 08:37 AM   #427
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Final update (till a patch drops) has been made on OP.

1. Moved up human pass protect
2. Moved fatigue up
3. All special teams are now at default 50

1.3 are my personally tweaks and what I am using in conjunction with the QB roster edits.

Also on downfield passes that are being well defended...I am user catching now. Defense is very powerful and for me not seeing elite and very good WR's fight for balls downfield is a disappointment. But taking control and using the catch button I am having fun "fighting for the ball" and making some beautiful downfield catches. I don't use user catch for short or medium routes. Only flags and posts where I am tightly covered. And I don't catch everything when I user...so it's a challenge. It will open up your deep passing game yet it still feels very realistic.

So peeps, here we are. All-Pro is done, signed and sealed for me. Tweak to your preference and skill level. Have fun and start playing the game. I am waiting for Mizzou's opening day roster and I will once again edit all the QB's one last time and upload it to Madden share for all of you.

Once that is done.....I am done. Off to enjoy Madden 15 to the fullest. I will check in here from time to time and also post Marino's All-Madden set whenever he is done with them.

TNK is doing his own testing here and making tweaks. TNK is a long time slider OS'er around here so he may come up with some other variables and discover some unlocks I may not have! Either way...your all in good hands with several members here and other slider makers like TNK, Blue Ninja and Charter and several others I am sure I failed to mention.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 09-01-2014 at 09:36 AM.
Old 09-01-2014, 08:40 AM   #428
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerx9
So I take it that leaving pocket presence at the default setting didn't work? Too many sacks?
Huge fail.
1987 Yankees YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-01-2014, 08:41 AM   #429
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yugymonster
Guys if you leave intentional grounding at 50 the qb will play just like they are suppose to.just try it there is no need for qb edit.
If that is how it is playing for you...well...stick with it.

I tested at default 50 for several games. Sacks were way too powerful, CPU QB's held the ball forever and it was not good.
1987 Yankees YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-01-2014, 09:06 AM   #430
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Final update till a patch drops has been made on OP.

1. Moved up human pass protect
2. Moved fatigue up
3. All special teams are now at default 50

1.3 are my personally tweaks and what I am using in conjunction with the QB roster edits.

Also on downfield passes that are being well defended...I am user catching now. Defense is very powerful and for me not seeing elite and very good WR's fight for balls downfield is a disappointment. But taking control and using the catch button I am having fun "fighting for the ball" and making some beautiful downfield catches. I don't use user catch for short or medium routes. Only flags and posts where I am tightly covered. And I don't catch everything when I user...so it's a challenge. It will open up your deep passing game yet it still feels very realistic.

So peeps, here we are. All-Pro is done, signed and sealed for me. Tweak to your preference and skill level. Have fun and start playing the game. I am waiting for Mizzou's opening day roster and I will once again edit all the QB's one last time and upload it to Madden share for all of you.

Once that is done.....I am done. Off to enjoy Madden 15 to the fullest. I will check in here from time to time and also post Marino's All-Madden set whenever he is done with them.

TNK is doing his own testing here and making tweaks. TNK is a long time slider OS'er around here so he may come up with some other variables and discover some unlocks I may not have! Either way...your all in good hands with several members here and other slider makers like TNK, Blue Ninja and Charter and several others I am sure I failed to mention.

Thanks for all the work you put into this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 09-01-2014, 09:40 AM   #431
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 50
Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Wow, this thread is long for Madden being out just a short time.

I tried to find out the thread explaining the QB roster edits but I couldn't. Can someone send me in the right direction?
Old 09-01-2014, 10:00 AM   #432
Rookie

VincesVictims's Arena

Just got done playing the Packers in my Dolphin cfm. With Matt Flynn at Qb I saw at least 6 deep balls. Dolphins d line is awesome sacked Flynn 6 times. C Wake is a freakin beast I don't think any Qb edit will stop him from getting to qb lol. Game is playing great Armor you are the man...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »