Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 57 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-01-2014, 12:51 PM   #449
Rookie

JagsFan58's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

So is there another new qb roster for me to download? Cause the other day I switched all of the starting and 2nd string qbs to paranoid and throw ball away etc.. So is there another roster with more or am I up to date ?
Old 09-01-2014, 12:56 PM   #450
Rookie

Geddy317's Arena

Alright just finished my game with the Bears vs. Bills with the new playbook and scheme changes. I used the original qbedits and the sliders of course. EJ Manuel lit me up with a 24/30 329 yards 3 td's 2 int. 4 passes went more than 20 yards with one being like a 50 yard bomb that Watkins toasted me on. There were 6 sacks but 3 came end game when I started to play prevent from the hail mary. I won the game 29-28. It was 28-20 until EJ tried to force one in and got picked. Lead to a Forte td and a missed 2 point conversion. Got the ball back at my 20. I threw a 3 yard out where the defender dove for the pick but missed and gave me a gain of 42 yards. Ran the ball and the clock down and kicked a 40 yarder with Gould. I loved it!
Old 09-01-2014, 01:01 PM   #451
Rookie

JimmyT85's Arena

OVR: 2

hey guys

I downloaded the roster QB edits and loaded in CFM. However, I'm still seeing a high amount of sacks. I'm playing on Pro. Do you think this is why? QB's are not taking shots down field.

Is there any way I can see the Roster that has been loaded, to make sure it loaded correctly?

Thanks
Old 09-01-2014, 01:08 PM   #452
Rookie

Geddy317's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyT85
hey guys

I downloaded the roster QB edits and loaded in CFM. However, I'm still seeing a high amount of sacks. I'm playing on Pro. Do you think this is why? QB's are not taking shots down field.

Is there any way I can see the Roster that has been loaded, to make sure it loaded correctly?

Thanks
There's a big difference between Pro and All Pro and how the qb reacts. Plus we are still seeing a high amount on All pro so I can imagine it would be even more on Pro. Try All pro and see how it works for you. Just load the roster before starting the Franchise and you're good to go.
Old 09-01-2014, 01:24 PM   #453
Rookie

Madden 15 "Be Careful what you Wish for" Edition:

After rolling through the preseason with my squad of rookies and first-year players, I was worried these sliders wouldn't be competitive enough. Well, on opening day, the Steelers disabused me of that notion. I lost the season opener 38-0. Got scored on almost every way possible, short of special-teams. Threw two picks, after throwing one all preseason, with my 3rd string QB.

These sliders are awesome, A&S. While it was a frustrating *** whooping, it felt like it SHOULD feel if you are playing the Steelers with a bunch of rookies. My two INTs were obvious bad decisions on my part, throwing into coverage. I fought for 100 tough yards on the ground, just couldn't punch it in. Missed two FG, one from a hand slip, and one on the last play of the game to break the shutout (dammit!!).

We got a few sacks, but nothing outrageous. The cool thing was, we had some moments. Forced some four and outs, made some stops, had some decent drives. We just shot ourself in the feet repeatedly. It felt like the sort of mistakes a rookie team would make.

This is great!!
Old 09-01-2014, 01:28 PM   #454
Community Manager

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Just curious - does the interception slider deal also with pass coverage? And has this been tested this year and not just assumed?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

My Twitter
My PARTNERED Twitch Channel!
Old 09-01-2014, 01:54 PM   #455
Rookie

OVR: 4

Do any of you guys ever get a game where the CPU stuffs your run game? Making hard for you to run

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 09-01-2014, 01:58 PM   #456
Rookie

Geddy317's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
Just curious - does the interception slider deal also with pass coverage? And has this been tested this year and not just assumed?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
It has been tested and it's a nice balance. You will still see the picks but see them drop em to balance the gameplay.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »