Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 61 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2014, 05:09 PM   #481
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Question:

I'm ~ 6 weeks into a connected owner career but I want to implement the downloadable rosters that are suggested on page 1.

is there a way to do this or do i start from scratch?
morario84 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 05:12 PM   #482
Pro
 
MvPeterson2828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by morario84
Question:

I'm ~ 6 weeks into a connected owner career but I want to implement the downloadable rosters that are suggested on page 1.

is there a way to do this or do i start from scratch?
Start from scratch,
MvPeterson2828 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 06:17 PM   #483
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

So far at halftime in my first game with these sliders.

Chiefs (3) vs Jags(me) (10)

Total Offense: 75 vs 219(me)
Rushing Yards: 41 vs 91(me)
Passing Yards: 34 vs 127(me)
Time of possession: 11:35 vs 18:25(me)

Their yardage seems low, but my friend who is in the same cf as me is playing vs the Cowboys and they have;

Total Offense: 282 vs 274(him)(hes giants btw)
Rushing Yards: 80 vs 130(him)
Passing Yards: 202 vs 144(him)
Time of possession: 16:05 vs 13:55(him)
Do these seems like good stats for half?
Wuhndur is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 06:28 PM   #484
Rookie
 
JagsFan58's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Maybe because your the Jags? I kid, I kid.
Haha well I did try a franchise with the patriots and now doing one with the bears so if that helps. I finally had a decent game and put up 24 points against the jets but still can't run the damn ball lol
JagsFan58 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 06:32 PM   #485
Hall Of Fame
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 11,967
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Now streaming second half of my Fins CFM week 2 game at The Bills.

Enjoy.
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 18:
2017 Yankees YR2 (18-10)
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3



Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Armor and Sword is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 06:33 PM   #486
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagsFan58
Haha well I did try a franchise with the patriots and now doing one with the bears so if that helps. I finally had a decent game and put up 24 points against the jets but still can't run the damn ball lol
I do think it has to do with your opponents as well. In my first regular season game in my CFM, I played the Steelers, and while I got thumped, I rushed for 100 yards. The next game, against the Redskins, I had 8 rushing attempts for 10 yards in the first half. (Power outage, haven't played the second half.)

I would suggest you try different kinds of run plays too. I find that dives/line plunges rarely get more than a few yards, and running wide has a better chance of more yardage, but a better chance of getting stuffed for a loss, too. I have had probably had my best luck rushing with off-tackle-style plays. Draws aren't half bad in this edition either. Haven't busted one, but I've had a few go for 7-10 yards.

Don't forget to look at your OL. If you have one side that is noticeably stronger at run block, run primarily to that side. Similarly, scout your opponent, too. If their DL is super-strong on one side, try running to the other side.

Just some ideas! Good luck!
sbattisti is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 06:47 PM   #487
Rookie
 
JagsFan58's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbattisti
I do think it has to do with your opponents as well. In my first regular season game in my CFM, I played the Steelers, and while I got thumped, I rushed for 100 yards. The next game, against the Redskins, I had 8 rushing attempts for 10 yards in the first half. (Power outage, haven't played the second half.)

I would suggest you try different kinds of run plays too. I find that dives/line plunges rarely get more than a few yards, and running wide has a better chance of more yardage, but a better chance of getting stuffed for a loss, too. I have had probably had my best luck rushing with off-tackle-style plays. Draws aren't half bad in this edition either. Haven't busted one, but I've had a few go for 7-10 yards.

Don't forget to look at your OL. If you have one side that is noticeably stronger at run block, run primarily to that side. Similarly, scout your opponent, too. If their DL is super-strong on one side, try running to the other side.

Just some ideas! Good luck!
Yeah thanks a lot! Yeah I use a bunch of different run plays and I can sorts agree it depends on who I play but also I played teams with bad defenses and I still have trouble
JagsFan58 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 06:54 PM   #488
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

End of the game stats.

Blake Bortles: 27-43 / 251 yds / 1 td / 0 int
Alex Smith: 13-27 / 110 yds / 1 td / 1 int

Jonathan Stewart: 35 att / 154 yds / 2 tds
Jamal Charles: 16 att / 113 / 1 td
Then there were some yards by each teams backups.

Total Offense: 483(me) vs 238
Rushing Yards: 187(me) vs 157
Passing Yards: 296(me) vs 81(not sure how that works haha)
First Downs: 27(me) vs 15
Total Yards: 564(me) vs 310
3rd Down Conv: 10-18(me) vs 0-10
Possession Time: 37:23(me) vs 22:37

I did no switching players on offense or defense. I also did the coach suggestion plays(the top 3 that were shown each time). There was no audibling or doing hot routes.
Wuhndur is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:30 AM.

Top -