Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 69 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-02-2014, 02:34 PM   #545
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
PROVE IT over 16 games and a post season. Look if you want him to have it...by all means brother!
Yes, PROVE IT! (But give it to Johnny Football anyway...)

Just teasing!!
Old 09-02-2014, 03:22 PM   #546
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackman298
Hey again
Sorry for taking up space with a similar request, but when the front page gets the updated auto-subs I was wondering if you could add a notation on the loading, as in where it is done from. The reason I ask is being Australian we pretty much miss you guys when your online cos of time difference and stuff, so we loose the discussion flow and some crucial info. Once again I'd like to thank Armor and his many minions for all the excellent work.

Crackman!
WOO another Aussie!
Old 09-02-2014, 03:27 PM   #547
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Would this work on normal?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2014, 03:32 PM   #548
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Brady going 30 for 48 with only 222 yards is a problem for me. This game does the short pass wayyyy too much especially against a defense like the Dolphins. Also especially considering Tannehill threw for MORE yards with only 13 passes completed.

Box scores do not tell the story man. Brady took 3 shots down field in this game. All were incomplete. He tried to hit Amendola on a sideline streak, tried to hit Gronk on a TE Post, and tried to hit Lafell on a sideline streak.

Two were broken up, one was picked. I was able to generate a good pass rush (3 sacks) and had plenty of knockdowns of Brady....I put him on his back a few times just as he released the ball.

The game felt, played and looked totally organic.

The beauty of this game this year is...it feels so much more organic and unpredictable. Also remember...Brady does not have much to work with in terms of deep threats, he has no true stud WR etc.

On the other hand I was able to hit two deep shots down-field. I came out and hit Wallace for a 44 yd TD strike and then in the second half hit Clay on a deep post in the end zone.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-02-2014, 03:40 PM   #549
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

I updated the OP with my thoughts and house rules of user catching!!
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-02-2014, 03:40 PM   #550
Rookie

Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Would this work on normal?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Someone posted earlier in the thread that it didn't seem to work quite right with normal. Very anecdotal experience but there you have it.
Old 09-02-2014, 04:05 PM   #551
Rookie

mundial1345's Arena

Thanks for these sliders Armor these look really promising! I've been waiting to start my chise until you got yours all squared away. Does it make a huge difference to play them in an online vs offline CFM, I would prefer to play them in an offline due to the ability to save in the middle of a game because a lot of the time I don't usually quite have time to play a whole game in one sitting. Unless I'm missing how to save in the middle of an online CFM game? I dunno I'll probably just have to wait for the patch.

edit: I did start an online CFM and played half a game against the panthers and they felt fantastic, and I'm really digging the slow speed normal just felt way to fast

Last edited by mundial1345; 09-02-2014 at 04:09 PM.
Old 09-02-2014, 04:53 PM   #552
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

I'm slightly tweaking FG accuracy. Has anyone seen any missed FGs with it at 50, or are they all automatic for the CPU? I know high cross-wind in this year's game can affect kicks greatly, but I haven't play any high wind games and seen FGs kicked, yet.

I was thinking of putting it at 45, but that might be too low for the high wind games. The cross-wind this year definitely has a somewhat drastic affect on the ball's trajectory. I saw Armor had it at 48, but moved it back up to 50, so I'm just wondering if they seem automatic at 50, say, in indoor stadiums?

I have everything else for special teams at 50 (not 45 for punting power). I haven't really noticed a problem on punts. Maybe with high wind at your back, but in indoor stadiums they seem fine at 50 punting power.

I'm just more concerned with the CPU not being automatic on FGs. So, if anyone has seen some misses at 50 FG accuracy, let us know? I'd appreciate it.

Last edited by OBJ 313; 09-02-2014 at 04:55 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »