Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 70 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-02-2014, 05:01 PM   #553
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This question might sound stupid, but can I implement the QB edit roster in a franchise that I'm already running? I'm currently 12-4 with the Panthers and really don't want to start over, but I have the feeling this is the only option to avoid the messed up QB AI.
Old 09-02-2014, 05:15 PM   #554
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

Okay, I just played a game with 12 mph or so wind at my back, and was punting. Punting probably should be at 45 punting power, as those punts were a little too far through the air for my liking.

FG accuracy is the only thing I'm trying to figure out now. At 50 FG acc, I don't believe I've seen a missed FG yet. I play a lot of games indoors as well, but even the longer FGs seem to be a bit automatic for the kicker. So, I'm thinking either 40 or 45 for FG accuracy. At least that way, there is more pressure for the user in the wind (and cpu), and in indoor stadiums they won't also be so automatic.. just my opinion from what I've seen thus far.
Old 09-02-2014, 05:20 PM   #555
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangersnMash
This question might sound stupid, but can I implement the QB edit roster in a franchise that I'm already running? I'm currently 12-4 with the Panthers and really don't want to start over, but I have the feeling this is the only option to avoid the messed up QB AI.

Nope. Have to start over. I am using these on my franchise without to get it rosters, and honestly it's still plays well for me. I am just going to wait for the first patch in the final rosters before I restart.
Old 09-02-2014, 05:27 PM   #556
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Lowered punt power to 42. i want ratings to matter more and punt power rating to count.

I lowered FG's back down to 48.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-02-2014, 06:11 PM   #557
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
Okay, I just played a game with 12 mph or so wind at my back, and was punting. Punting probably should be at 45 punting power, as those punts were a little too far through the air for my liking.

FG accuracy is the only thing I'm trying to figure out now. At 50 FG acc, I don't believe I've seen a missed FG yet. I play a lot of games indoors as well, but even the longer FGs seem to be a bit automatic for the kicker. So, I'm thinking either 40 or 45 for FG accuracy. At least that way, there is more pressure for the user in the wind (and cpu), and in indoor stadiums they won't also be so automatic.. just my opinion from what I've seen thus far.
I just had a kicker miss wide right - 52 yards, no wind to speak of. I have power and acc set to 48. Kicker was Hartley from CIN (93 power 78 accuracy).
Old 09-02-2014, 06:25 PM   #558
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbattisti
I just had a kicker miss wide right - 52 yards, no wind to speak of. I have power and acc set to 48. Kicker was Hartley from CIN (93 power 78 accuracy).
Was he on your team or CPU's team?
Old 09-02-2014, 06:26 PM   #559
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbattisti
That sounds good then, especially if missed from 52 yards with no wind. So, I may just settle at 48 FG accuracy then.. 40 FG acc might be too much for kickers, especially outdoors in the wind. I just didn't want kicks from say 48-52 yards out being automatic, without wind.

EDIT: One thing though, that kind of kick still shouldn't be automatic for a kicker say with, 85 or even 90 FG accuracy. I think I'm just going to stick with 40 FG acc and 45 punt power (charter actually has the same thing). Now, I'm done with my sliders. lol

Last edited by OBJ 313; 09-02-2014 at 06:31 PM.
Old 09-02-2014, 06:30 PM   #560
Rookie

Just went through and edited ALL QBs for the XBone.

ULed roster to Madden under ARMOREDIT.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »