Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 76 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-03-2014, 08:17 AM   #601
Hall Of Fame

areobee401's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's (All Madden) All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Do sliders react differently in CFM compared to Play Now? I notice most testing being done in CFM while I've only used them in CFM. Should I be using these in a test CFM or is Play Now the same?

Still trying to nail down a version of these that works best for me.
Old 09-03-2014, 08:42 AM   #602
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

I tried a little experiment. I was thinking about the problem I was having with the cpu not passing down field enough. I kinda thought maybe it might have to do with the qb pressure trait being on paranoid. my thought process was they arent even looking down the field at all they are just getting rid of it as quick as possible which makes sense because it fixed the too many sacks issue.

I decided to change all the cpu traits to trigger happy instead of paranoid. I still only got 1 sack in the game I tried and it did seem the QB threw down the field more. granted it was only one game ive tried so far. lol I was thinking maybe later ill switch the trait down 1 more to ideal and see if the sacks stay down and what happens to the cpu throwing desicions. side note I have pass blocking at 85.
Old 09-03-2014, 08:43 AM   #603
Rookie

Crackman298's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's (All Madden) All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Sliders did play different from CFM to Play Now in previous incantations of Madden. I have no idea if it has remained that way with 15!
Old 09-03-2014, 09:06 AM   #604
Rookie

OVR: 1

How will these play on normal speed?

If I'm already in my CFM and dong do qb edits the only thing I'm likely to see is an increase in sacks correct?
Old 09-03-2014, 09:12 AM   #605
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

without qb edits yes you will have more sacks
Old 09-03-2014, 09:20 AM   #606
Rookie

Alright... So question. I've downloaded the QBEDITS file...and the sliders file... They are showing in the downloads file under the share tab and also give me an option to "rank" them. I've started a new Connected Franchise. How do I know if the QBEDITS file has pulled over to update the traits of the QB's? When I tried to import the files....it appeared it made no changes to the sliders?? Am I doing something wrong? What do I need to do to verify that the QBEDITS file is in use in my current Connected Franchise? Even if the sliders are not...I can manually change those with the figures in this tab. But since I've started the franchise...it is not giving me the option to manually change the QB traits of the other teams in which I don't control! HELP PLEASE!! Thanks!!
Old 09-03-2014, 09:50 AM   #607
Rookie

[quote=BadBoy7150;2046545029]Alright... So question. I've downloaded the QBEDITS file...and the sliders file... They are showing in the downloads file under the share tab and also give me an option to "rank" them. I've started a new Connected Franchise. How do I know if the QBEDITS file has pulled over to update the traits of the QB's? When I tried to import the files....it appeared it made no changes to the sliders?? Am I doing something wrong? What do I need to do to verify that the QBEDITS file is in use in my current Connected Franchise? Even if the sliders are not...I can manually change those with the figures in this tab. But since I've started the franchise...it is not giving me the option to manually change the QB traits of the other teams in which I don't control! HELP PLEASE!! Thanks!![/QUOTE

Unfortunately, you cannot use QBEDITS with an existing CFM...
Old 09-03-2014, 09:54 AM   #608
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
Any slight changes to raising Intentional Ground to 10, Armor? I'm curious about that move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Last night EJ Manual went downfield a little more, and he also hit a beautiful post to Woods for a big TD pass (over 45 yards).

I think what I am starting to realize is the CPU rarely makes dumb throws. I like it. They take what is there. I also am paying very close attention to every play they call.

I replayed the Woods TD and it was clear my Safety took the underneath route and Woods slipped wide open in the slot...Manual had time and delivered a strike in stride.

EA still needs a good tune up patch...once they drop that this game will be a 9.75/10

I am having so much fun.

I'm just hearing about how the game plays different in play now bs CFM? Is this true? If so how much of a difference is it? Is the CPU better or worse? Is the human better or worse? Are these sliders tuned in CFM? I really don't want to start from scratch cause I've been playing in play now smh. Can u please shed light on this for me. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »