Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 78 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-03-2014, 10:46 AM   #617
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's (All Madden) All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Why cant you just upgrade the qbs to trigger happy or paranoid through xp? Maybe its good qbs dont come into the league being good. Or can you not go in the right direction?
Old 09-03-2014, 10:51 AM   #618
Rookie

Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Simple process to get the roster armorsedits into your CFM

1. Go to Madden share and find my roster file called armorsedits PSN = Todem
2. After you DL the roster load the roster in the main madden menu.
3. start a new CFM
4. When it asked use default CFM roster or custom roster...choose custom roster and it will load the armorsedits roster because you already loaded that on the main menu.
5. to to the settings screen inside your CFM and hit triangle to load my slider set that you either DL from Madden share or imputed yourself and saved.

Auto Subs process:

1. Make sure you set fatigue to 60 in your sliders section inside CFM
2. make sure you play 13 minutes quarters with accelerated clock set down to runoff to 15 seconds.
3. When you in the team page of CFM selcet the tile that say "team roadmap" and go to the auto sub screen.
4. Input the auto sub settings on page one and your done.
Is it the same process to import these sliders into your CFM as well? Just confusing to me when you have 3 different files. I get the sliders are strickly for the sliders... But are the QB Edits and the Roster Update the same or what? Sorry... Just trying to make sure I understand...
Old 09-03-2014, 11:01 AM   #619
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBoy7150
Is it the same process to import these sliders into your CFM as well? Just confusing to me when you have 3 different files. I get the sliders are strickly for the sliders... But are the QB Edits and the Roster Update the same or what? Sorry... Just trying to make sure I understand...
The roster file has the edits all done for you.

Just load the roster in the main menu...and when you start your CFM use the import custom roster option when the game asks you which roster you want.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-03-2014, 01:09 PM   #620
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Last night EJ Manual went downfield a little more, and he also hit a beautiful post to Woods for a big TD pass (over 45 yards).

I think what I am starting to realize is the CPU rarely makes dumb throws. I like it. They take what is there. I also am paying very close attention to every play they call.

I replayed the Woods TD and it was clear my Safety took the underneath route and Woods slipped wide open in the slot...Manual had time and delivered a strike in stride.

EA still needs a good tune up patch...once they drop that this game will be a 9.75/10

I am having so much fun.

That is nice to hear if it possibly affected the gameplay, Armor.

I remember back during M25 people testing the IG penalty slider to death and trying to find a sweet spot. During that time, I also heard from some testers that it being low, but not too low, say like at 10 like you have it, can make the QB tuck it and run more often (if it was a scrambling prone QB), to making them dump it off quick to an open receiver, usually the running back in this case.

I put mine at 1, hoping it still would affect the ball being throw away more, but you may be on to something. Just maybe, it does affect that, but maybe does affect what I mentioned previously as well, so IG at 10 might be a good number to stay with. I wouldn't go too high on that though.
Old 09-03-2014, 01:21 PM   #621
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10
Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

In the 2nd half of Browns (me) @ Saints (CPU), Johnny Football came in & lit them up! 2 Touchdowns & 168 total yards. I won easily 47 - 25. I used These sliders & Aaron's auto subs.

It was all even at the half as u guys saw in my last post but in the 2nd half it was all Johnny, all browns! We sacked Brees 7 times!!! They couldn't establish the run. But he did manage to throw 3 TDs & 334 total yards.

I took it upon myself to establish the run game with Ben Tate. He was a monster! He totaled 172 rushing yards & 3 TDs!!!

I feel like these sliders aren't really a challenge. I am playing in Play Now so maybe that might alter the CPUs performance a bit not sure. Anyways, I'll try to get another game in & post stats.

Guys like I said before… I'm not a hardcore NFL fan so I don't know what good stats look like after a full game so feel free to comment.

Last edited by iameich; 09-03-2014 at 01:55 PM.
Old 09-03-2014, 01:47 PM   #622
Rookie

Its been said a dozen times cfm and play now are different.
Old 09-03-2014, 02:00 PM   #623
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riogho31
Its been said a dozen times cfm and play now are different.
Can you elaborate?
Old 09-03-2014, 02:10 PM   #624
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Can we get back to posting stats played with current settings to see results and how everyones games are going? Just post any changes you make to OP settings.

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »