Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 96 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-05-2014, 03:05 PM   #761
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyberious4now
Hey Armor or anyone else that can help me did you get the tuner update? If so have you notice now when the cpu throws the ball to a RB or a WR that they don't turn up the field instead they go out of bounds!!

I'm I the only one seeing this...I hope it's just a fluke because this would be disheartening if it's consistent. ....
Hey man, for that. I found two things you can do to help with that issue. One thing is to use just the left stick to turn up and DO NOT speed burst until you get lined straight up along the sidelines. Another is let the CPU control the player for a second initially and they will turn up.

If it's a pass very close to the sidelines though, good luck, because this year there seems to be more momentum and weight when it comes to the physics of the players, and you'll just keep running out of bounds. I've tried to stop on a dime when I catch it right near the sidelines, and sometimes I can get the player to turn in, but usually his momentum still carries him out of bounds, either with a foot that goes out of bounds or his entire body.
Old 09-05-2014, 03:06 PM   #762
Rookie

mundial1345's Arena

here's how edit Armor beat me to it FortheQuinn
Quote:
Originally Posted by mundial1345
Go here http://dynasties.operationsports.com...id=1&sport=nfl

fill in the appropriate information then click create table at the end of the page. It will open up a new window with some html code, copy the whole code that it gives you. Paste it into the part where you type a reply and then press the submit reply button and voila your box score should be posted for all of us to admire!
Old 09-05-2014, 03:07 PM   #763
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

He is talking about the CPU teams doing that.

As far as the tuner....I am checking it out when I get home. Apparently is addresses the sack issue for USER and CPU!!!

If so.....I will let everyone know those results using 1.2 with the working tweaks I am making plus EA's opening day roster with absolutely no QB edits!
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-05-2014, 03:08 PM   #764
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Yes I am liking the tweaks....but I am tuning them a little based on my preference of course...but tackle at 25 was unlocking some terrific animations....but on 30 it was doing the same with a tad less frequency of too many broken tackles. I am trying to find a sweet spot with that.

I don't have user and cpu catch as high as you...but let's just say I like higher than slider set 1,2 has them and will settle on a number shortly.

Here is the site for creating box scores and a host of other tables etc to post!

http://dynasties.operationsports.com/index.php
I hear you Armor, keep on tweaking man. Find that sweet spot, because I might even go back to one of your new base sets, eventually. You are the guru here, not me! haha!

Thanks for the site too, by the way. I will read it over. I will be using the box scores from here on out in my testing.
Old 09-05-2014, 03:11 PM   #765
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
He is talking about the CPU teams doing that.

As far as the tuner....I am checking it out when I get home. Apparently is addresses the sack issue for USER and CPU!!!

If so.....I will let everyone know those results using 1.2 with the working tweaks I am making plus EA's opening day roster with absolutely no QB edits!
Crap, completely didn't see that he mentioned cpu. doh!

Ah, well with the CPU doing that I will just say it's gotta be the same in a way. I do notice they don't cut up and I'll just chalk it up to more momentum and weight carrying them out of bounds when they catch it too close to the sidelines and are running too fast.

I've still had a well place screen pass burn me from time to time.

Last edited by OBJ 313; 09-05-2014 at 03:32 PM.
Old 09-05-2014, 03:24 PM   #766
Rookie

The Yurpman's Arena

OVR: 6

Can't wait for the updated slider set with this tuning update. Ready to start my franchise!
Old 09-05-2014, 03:37 PM   #767
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
Crap, completely didn't see that he mentioned cpu. doh!

Ah, well with the CPU doing that I will just say it's gotta be the same in a way. I do notice they don't cut up and I'll just chalk it up to more momentum and weight carrying them out of bounds when they catch it too close to the sidelines and are running too fast.

I've still had a well place screen pass burn me from time to time.
Lol its all good my friend. .Yes I was talking about the cpu for some reason they just go out of bounds for no reason. ..

Thanks for your help though!!
Old 09-05-2014, 04:12 PM   #768
Rookie

OVR: 3

asked this in the auto subs thread with no reply so ill try here

do the auto subs need to be added to the main menu as well? mine reset everytime i restart my francise on online career thing when i add them through roadmap

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »