Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-31-2015, 08:13 PM   #801
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
Tdawg, what do you have HUM INT at
I have it at 15.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2015, 02:33 PM   #802
Rookie

adickerson's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
I have it at 15.
First I would like to thank Charter and everyone else who have worked on these sliders. By far this is the most enjoyable set I have ever played, and I think EA Sports would do its self a service by using theses settings as a simulation style play mode for next years installment. Aside from there being no penalties(except for a handful of personal fouls over 2 seasons, but nothing we really do about that...i'll sacrifice penalties for true ratings based play any day),one of the few issues I have had with this set is the interceptions. i have a 99 everything rated SS that has only managed 2 picks over 2 seasons. I was thinking about bumping up the INT slider but was afraid that it would mess everything else up... How are you finding the play with it at 15?
Old 02-01-2015, 07:16 PM   #803
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by adickerson
First I would like to thank Charter and everyone else who have worked on these sliders. By far this is the most enjoyable set I have ever played, and I think EA Sports would do its self a service by using theses settings as a simulation style play mode for next years installment. Aside from there being no penalties(except for a handful of personal fouls over 2 seasons, but nothing we really do about that...i'll sacrifice penalties for true ratings based play any day),one of the few issues I have had with this set is the interceptions. i have a 99 everything rated SS that has only managed 2 picks over 2 seasons. I was thinking about bumping up the INT slider but was afraid that it would mess everything else up... How are you finding the play with it at 15?
It works really well. No issues for me. If you find you are getting a few to many just bump it down a click or two. It won't mess anything else up.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand
Old 02-05-2015, 09:51 AM   #804
MVP

OVR: 13

Just wanted to say these sliders saved the game for me. I'm just mad it took me this long to find them.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Old 02-07-2015, 10:17 AM   #805
Rookie

OVR: 0

I was messing around with sliders and switching between difficulties and noticed the coach cam match-up thing was off on all madden. these are the matchup results for each difficulty.

(speed)
Josh Robinson(97) vs Kenny Britt(88)
rating all-madden all-pro pro rookie
speed -7 -9 -9 -21
rt run 1 -6 -6 -17
release 34 29 29 17

i also looked at the matchup between rhodes(92 spd) vs quick(87 spd) and the differences were: all madden (0, -5, 1), all-pro (-2, -14, -3), pro (-2, -14, -3). After seeing that i didn't really understand how the speed rating was being calculated between those two. So it looks like all-pro and pro don't mess around with ratings and all-madden either decreases human or increases cpu, i don't really know. From that info all-pro is probably the best difficulty to play on if you don't want that increase/decrease.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2015, 02:53 AM   #806
Rookie

Tryed.NO works for me.Sorry
Old 02-12-2015, 08:43 AM   #807
Rookie

Rumplebeanskin's Arena

I must say that I would recommend these sliders. I'd say I'm an above average player, but far from elite. I find the gameplay to be believable, and strikes a good balance between challenging me and being difficult to beat, but not feeling like I'm being exploited or cheesed by the AI. This is still Madden, it's not changing the wheel, but it's the best "version" of Madden that I've played.

I've seen believable QB stats, with realistic throws as well, both under and over throws that look like an actual game of football. I've played a game with a 70ovr QB and lost 23-7 as I just simply couldn't move the ball enough to win.

I've made a few tweeks for personal preference, lowered the user fumble rating (in the wet I was racking up 3-5 fumbles against me, easily), raised the user INT rating, raised the CPU rating (as I've seen zero) and made the rushing a touch easier for the user (again, my own ability more than anything).

More than happy to post something if needed, but yeah, very enjoyable and thanks to anyone who had input in creating them. Actually genuinely enjoying playing, and also occasionally, losing as well!

Oh, and I used the penalty setting from Jarrod's sliders, they worked real well with these settings. I've had encroachment, false start penalties, face mask, and I even saw 1 unnecessary roughness penalty for hitting a QB out of bounds, done to me by the CPU!
Old 02-12-2015, 12:17 PM   #808
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

I need to try these with those penalty sliders. I'm going to make a few adjustments based on the feedback I'm seeing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »