Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders - Page 102 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-12-2015, 01:48 PM   #809
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

So, which one in the OP are you guys using merging Jarrodd's sliders?

I find it very curious that people keep praising that mix.
Old 02-13-2015, 10:19 AM   #810
Pro

OVR: 0

These sliders are amazing with the other penalty settings! With that said, the only little problem is that there is a little case of robo QB going on with the cpu! Either that or I gotta improve my defense! Anyone else having this problem? Other than that, the sliders have been amazing!
Old 02-13-2015, 06:01 PM   #811
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
These sliders are amazing with the other penalty settings! With that said, the only little problem is that there is a little case of robo QB going on with the cpu! Either that or I gotta improve my defense! Anyone else having this problem? Other than that, the sliders have been amazing!
If you're using Jarrod's penalties with this set, the issue you are having with 'Robo QB' is that Intentional Grounding is too high at 100. I don't know the exact figure, but for a 1 threshold, All Madden set with a QBA at 5, the IG slider should be right around 50 (probably closer to 48 or so).
Old 02-13-2015, 06:54 PM   #812
Pro

How'd u come up with that number for the IG slider?
Old 02-14-2015, 01:22 AM   #813
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
If you're using Jarrod's penalties with this set, the issue you are having with 'Robo QB' is that Intentional Grounding is too high at 100. I don't know the exact figure, but for a 1 threshold, All Madden set with a QBA at 5, the IG slider should be right around 50 (probably closer to 48 or so).
I think he has IG at 50. I tried my set with his penalties and they did play pretty good. I didn't have the CPU go robo QB on me. R. Wilson finished with comp% in the mid 60's. I was the Cowboys
Old 02-14-2015, 01:41 AM   #814
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

I went ahead and updated the op. I'm working on the penalties.
Old 02-16-2015, 09:42 AM   #815
Rookie

Rumplebeanskin's Arena

Strangely, I'm actually having the opposite results from CPU QB's. They throw all sorts of garbage out there, so I'm going to need to up them a click on the accuracy to see if I can get more out of them. I'd rather they killed me that complete 5 passes all game.

On the penalty front, in the last 3 games I've played, I've seen false start, encroachment, defensive offside and even an Unnecessary Roughness call. Still no PI of course, but cool to see the others.
Old 02-16-2015, 11:12 AM   #816
Just started!

Im trying to find realistic sliders, like everyone else!

Most of the ones I use have the opposing QB's going 20 for 20, and my DB's 2 steps behind consistently. Seems like my best bet is a superior pass rush, but thats not realistic either.

Any suggestions?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »