Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders - Page 103 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-17-2015, 01:43 PM   #817
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

When people are using Jarrod21s penalties, do you keep the IG at 100? or change it to something like 50?

Still seeing the sack issue but we can all admit that it is a problem with Madden, not the sliders. Struggling to run the ball too.

Last edited by TheSaints7; 02-17-2015 at 07:39 PM.
Old 02-17-2015, 08:33 PM   #818
Banned

Using Charter's + Jarrod's I've experienced the following (game speed fast):

Almost NO CPU sacks, lucky to get 1 or 2 a game
CPU QB's throwing the balls out quick and throw bombs
Bad user CB play. I am playing as the Patriots and can hardly ever have anyone covered... Revis plays just like a 70ovr.
I have 8-12 encroachments a game - but only as Tommy Kelly as my #2 DT, if I switch him and Wilfork I don't have any.
Old 02-18-2015, 09:55 AM   #819
Rookie

J ROCK 05's Arena

Haven't been on here for a few pretty cool to people still working on sliders. Hopefully this next year (Madden 2016 or 2k wishful thinking) we won't all have to work so hard to get a better gameplay experience.

Last edited by J ROCK 05; 02-18-2015 at 10:02 AM.
Old 02-19-2015, 03:46 PM   #820
Rookie

Riggins's Arena

The first thing I've noticed with these new sliders compared to your V3 All Madden ones is that these feel a little more arcade like. I threw an interception where I floated a throw to lead an open tight end and I definitely feel like it was the right read and a cheesy pick. Never had that with your other sliders. Another thing is that there are way too many fumbles. Every time I go for a stiff arm my player fumbles instead of throwing the stiff arm. I'm trying it on slow to see if it plays better than on normal. Any suggestions, am I doing anything wrong?

Btw I'm a huge fan of the V3 All Madden sliders, so maybe I'm just having a hard time adjusting.

The first thing I'm noticing playing these sliders on Slow is that it looks a lot better, but the Slow speed is making the game way too easy if you're used to the Normal speed...

Edit: I figured out in practice that holding down LT and A does a celebration, I could've sworn that it was a modifier and I know I used to hold it down before hitting A for the stiff arm, but that should cut down on the fumbles. I figured it was something I was doing wrong lol.

The more I'm playing with your new ones the more I love them. I feel like even on Normal speed I have the escapeability factor with my QB. Even though mobile QB's don't feel too dominant it feels like they have another dimension other QB's don't. It's nice to feel like I'm running with Manziel and not Romo lol.

Last edited by Riggins; 02-19-2015 at 04:28 PM.
Old 02-21-2015, 03:30 PM   #821
Rookie

Regency1998's Arena

I'm really enjoying these Sluders charter! I live the fact that when I played the buccaneers, Mike Glennon, Played like Mike Glennon! On normal default sliders he would have gone prolly 300 yards 27/33 3 TDS and 0 ints, but these he went 14/29 180 yards 2 TDS 3 INTS, for me MATT Ryan went 24/36 329 yards 2 TDs 0 ints. I love the qb inaccuracies plus the fact that every game feels different.

Before the Bucs game I played the Bengals, by far, so far, they have been the hardest team I've played tis year. Their defense was stout and mine was too, which for me is rare to see both teams haveing stout defenses. I enjoyed the fact the my best corner, Desmond trufant basically locked down Aj green and Sanu, green had 2 catches and Sanu had 1, when up against trufant. To add on that Andy dalton played exactly like him, he went 11/20 130 yards 0 TDS 1 int, Ryan went 9/24 172 yards 1 td 2 ints, worst game I've ever played.

I have started a new franchise with these sliders, and choose the Falcons for lots of reasons! But so far I'm enjoying this game known as Madden 15 for the longest time since I got the game, ur sliders rock! I'm 3-0, I'm playing the 0-3 Vikqueens next.

Saints 20 - Falcons 31 WEEK 1
Falcons 20 - Bengals 15 WEEK 2
Bucs 14 - Falcons 59 WEEK 3

MADDEN 15 FRANCHISE: ATLANTA FALCONS (8-3)YEAR ONE
NBA 2K15 FRANCHISE: MILWAUKEE BUCKS (2-3)YEAR ONE

Last edited by Regency1998; 02-21-2015 at 04:52 PM.
Old 02-21-2015, 07:14 PM   #822
Rookie

Regency1998's Arena

Won week 4 against Minnesota, ATL 51 - MIN 14:
Teddy B- 10/23 175 yards 1 TD 1 int
Adrian P-17 rushes 88 yards 1 TD
Greg Jennings 3 catches 32 yards
Cordarelle Patterson 3 catches 30 yards

MATT Ryan 24/37 282 yards 3 TD 1 INT
STEVEN J 24 rushes 110 yards 1 TD
Julio Jones 10 catches 174 yards 1 TD
Roddy white 5 catches 61 yards 1 TD

Special teams:
MIN 0/1 fg
ATL 1/2 FG

MADDEN 15 FRANCHISE: ATLANTA FALCONS (8-3)YEAR ONE
NBA 2K15 FRANCHISE: MILWAUKEE BUCKS (2-3)YEAR ONE
Old 04-07-2015, 11:16 PM   #823
Rookie

Wouldn't it make more sense to leave penalty and speed threshold sliders at 50 and then just tune game play sliders around that? My interpretation of the sliders is that 50 = 0, so going higher amplifies their ratings and going lower diminishes them. I've been playing on default all-madden/all-pro (I haven't decided which to stay on) lately and I think it plays almost perfect, yes the QB is accurate but if you're able to get constant pressure like a real nfl team tries to do, the QB will make bad throws. From what I read about the features, ea programmed inaccuracy to be calculated around QB pressure and their actual throw accuracy. So lowering accuracy will make the QB inaccurate regardless of whether they're under pressure or not. Which probably isn't the way to go because then you end up throwing really bad passes when you have a clean pocket. Another thing I read was that pass coverage is based more on player coverage rating. Zone coverage impacts how quickly defenders break on throws and how quick they react to throws. Man coverage impacts how much separation receivers are able to get on cuts in their routes. So I would infer that pass reaction slider coincides with zone coverage and the pass coverage slider coincides with both, just because you seem to get more sacks in zone defenses when the coverage slider is up higher. Player traits control whether a defender will go for a swat vs. an interception or a tackle. That's my 2 cents

Last edited by tyg412; 04-08-2015 at 09:59 PM.
Old 05-22-2015, 09:22 PM   #824
Rookie

Just wanted to say I love your slider Charter. I just lost to the 49ers 34-31 on a last second TD by them. I tried to run out the clock, but scored too quickly (a classic play action pass from Hulk formation!). They had 90 seconds left with 3 timeouts...yeah.

It was a battle, with them scoring on a 6 yard pass with 11 seconds left. I actually had a chance to tie, since they tried to squib, and I had a bomb downfield that was poked away.

I had the wind at my back, and might have got it. 😁

I really should have won anyway, as they scored one of their tds on a bull #& strip sack fumble return for a TD. I about threw the controller

Great slider though !

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »