Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders - Page 106 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 06-07-2015, 11:56 PM   #841
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancellor31
I Play all Madden, i have Change the sliders Panther your new Expierence ! The takle sliders 50 ? Why you make psb at 0 for Human . What does that mean of Zero ? Blocks the o-line good at Zero ?
Better movement in the pocket
Old 06-08-2015, 01:08 AM   #842
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiphos
So the first page has the most updated settings?

I hope so, since they are playing amazing for me. Had some great games, really varied offense.

One thing I noticed is the deep ball is now possible. Also, only crossing routes were open on most slider sets...now, the passing game is much better. I hit a classic fade route last game....haven't EVER done that before.

The cpu gives as good as it gets too. Deep ball, fades.....so much fun.
Yes those are the newest. They are on EA share too on Xbox 1
Old 06-08-2015, 07:10 PM   #843
Rookie

I read thru the whole thread, but I missed the transition to mostly 1s on penalties; it works great, just curious as to what it was like before.

The only changes I've made to the slider set is +5 on user ints and +5 to user pass block( as I was getting obliterated from a 3 man rush). They otherwise play great. Had cpu acc at 6, but all qbs had 95% completion rate.

Much better at 5, but sometimes it's unbelievably high cpu completion rate still. I think 4 just makes everything break down, so I gotta live with it.
Old 06-13-2015, 12:35 PM   #844
Rookie

This high completion rate thing is kinda unbalancing my league.

Good qbs are getting 85-90% easily. I think through 10 games, Kapernick is 78% with 4000 yards. He threw for 540 (85%) on me, and I only beat him because he fumbled twice.

A few games into the season, I lowered the qba to 4....and I'm still seeing high stats (the Kapernick game was at 5)

Should lower the catching ? Threshold? The game is fun and it's a challenge....just it's a little too easy for the good qbs
Old 06-19-2015, 11:40 AM   #845
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiphos
This high completion rate thing is kinda unbalancing my league.

Good qbs are getting 85-90% easily. I think through 10 games, Kapernick is 78% with 4000 yards. He threw for 540 (85%) on me, and I only beat him because he fumbled twice.

A few games into the season, I lowered the qba to 4....and I'm still seeing high stats (the Kapernick game was at 5)

Should lower the catching ? Threshold? The game is fun and it's a challenge....just it's a little too easy for the good qbs
you can also try adjusting coverage sliders. Pass coverage or pass reaction. You could raise them higher to maybe help QB's have lower completion %. It's really more of a problem with the game. especially on AM. They will just throw a bunch of short passing and the completion % will be high.
Old 08-30-2015, 09:39 PM   #846
Rookie

Charter, or anyone for that matter.... i like the slider set alot (im playing Madden 15 on ps3) .. but my Corners never defend a single pass.. and my top 3 corners are rated 89, 83 and 81. which should i adjust? pass def reaction or pass coverage? any tips?
Old 08-30-2015, 09:49 PM   #847
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyyoitsmebrian
Charter, or anyone for that matter.... i like the slider set alot (im playing Madden 15 on ps3) .. but my Corners never defend a single pass.. and my top 3 corners are rated 89, 83 and 81. which should i adjust? pass def reaction or pass coverage? any tips?

Raise pass coverage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »