Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders - Page 20 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-30-2014, 03:11 PM   #153
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncromnd
charter can these be used on ps3? i really dont wanna buy a ps4 to use your sliders for this game!!!
I'm not sure. I haven't played the ps3 version
Old 08-30-2014, 03:13 PM   #154
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman9719
Do you think these will work on last gen?

I have no idea. Check the last gen forums maybe? Have you tried my ones from last gen

Last edited by charter04; 08-30-2014 at 07:51 PM.
Old 08-30-2014, 06:30 PM   #155
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

OVR: 8

Will switching to All-Pro stop making CPU FGs automatic? I just lost to the Rams 27-24, all of their points came off of Field Goals, including 3 50+ FGs and 1 60+ FG.

By the way, that's using the posted sliders and I don't want to lower FG Power though as I've had difficult with user FGs. So I'm wondering if I can somehow nerf CPU without nerfing human.

Another gripe, unrelated to the sliders. I lost in Overtime when the Rams received first and kicked a 62yard FG and the game didn't allow me a possession. Game can't get simple overtime rules right

Other than that, I've had very good games with these sliders and have seen the CPU have good rushing games since my initial 2.5ypc for the Jags.
Old 08-30-2014, 06:46 PM   #156
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PioneerRaptor
Will switching to All-Pro stop making CPU FGs automatic? I just lost to the Rams 27-24, all of their points came off of Field Goals, including 3 50+ FGs and 1 60+ FG.

By the way, that's using the posted sliders and I don't want to lower FG Power though as I've had difficult with user FGs. So I'm wondering if I can somehow nerf CPU without nerfing human.

Another gripe, unrelated to the sliders. I lost in Overtime when the Rams received first and kicked a 62yard FG and the game didn't allow me a possession. Game can't get simple overtime rules right

Other than that, I've had very good games with these sliders and have seen the CPU have good rushing games since my initial 2.5ypc for the Jags.
Main menu/game options/CPU skill and lower FG sliders. Save and load them into your CFM.
Old 08-30-2014, 07:25 PM   #157
Rookie

acreyman's Arena

OVR: 6

Great so far. I was messing with sliders on AP and no matter what the game was just to easy. I am using the Cowboys and expect to loose at least 6 to 8 or more. I was 5-0. I just had a good few games with these settings. I was beat by Seattle 38-20. I was able to move the ball pretty good and stopped Seattle a few times but Marshawn was a beast and tough to bring down and my D just couldn't hang. I got beat in OT by the Giants 26-23 in overtime (apparently the new overtime rule wasnt working). So far so good. Thanks again Charter. Was getting frustrated till this.*

I heard that putting the Intentional Grounding penalty to 1 will result in less sacks. I tried it both games. Seattle only allowed 2 sacks. I sacked Eli 5 times. I sent pressure alot but its weird. Two or three sacks in a row is common. Almost like its a glitch.
Old 08-30-2014, 07:46 PM   #158
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by acreyman
Great so far. I was messing with sliders on AP and no matter what the game was just to easy. I am using the Cowboys and expect to loose at least 6 to 8 or more. I was 5-0. I just had a good few games with these settings. I was beat by Seattle 38-20. I was able to move the ball pretty good and stopped Seattle a few times but Marshawn was a beast and tough to bring down and my D just couldn't hang. I got beat in OT by the Giants 26-23 in overtime (apparently the new overtime rule wasnt working). So far so good. Thanks again Charter. Was getting frustrated till this.*

I heard that putting the Intentional Grounding penalty to 1 will result in less sacks. I tried it both games. Seattle only allowed 2 sacks. I sacked Eli 5 times. I sent pressure alot but its weird. Two or three sacks in a row is common. Almost like its a glitch.
You have to get the QB edited roster on ps4.....it helps w it the sack issue and gives the QB pocket presence. ....just look in the slider thread...
Old 08-30-2014, 07:49 PM   #159
Rookie

acreyman's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyberious4now
You have to get the QB edited roster on ps4.....it helps w it the sack issue and gives the QB pocket presence. ....just look in the slider thread...
Xbone baby. Was playing while split screening College Game Day this morning
Old 08-30-2014, 08:15 PM   #160
Just started!

OVR: 0

Is anyone else experiencing a lot of inaccurate throws? Like it's getting to the point where I expect to throw an in incompletion even when the WR is wide open.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »