Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2014, 08:55 PM   #161
Rookie

New Jersey Giants's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyyankees95
Is anyone else experiencing a lot of inaccurate throws? Like it's getting to the point where I expect to throw an in incompletion even when the WR is wide open.
dealing with this and superman linebackers knowing were every throw is going.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2014, 09:00 PM   #162
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyyankees95
Is anyone else experiencing a lot of inaccurate throws? Like it's getting to the point where I expect to throw an in incompletion even when the WR is wide open.

Can't you just raise user QB acc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-30-2014, 09:15 PM   #163
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

Cheers for these Charter. Got the game today so have not had time to create my own but wanted to get my CFM ununderway. So I plugged these in. Still tweaking a few things but that's understandable. Struggled the first few games big time with the Steelers and I found ourselves at 3-0. I kept the Sliders the same though as win or lose I wanted to stick with it and not change stuff just because I wasn't winning.

Finally I picked up a win in our 4th game and also in our 5th so we are on a 2 game win streak (3-2). My main problem has been Offense, Big Ben has been very inconsistent. I traded for some big names on Offense to help and we seem to be getting some rhythm building. I love the run game these Sliders provide. I am having balanced and realistic results in ths department. Overall I am enjoying them, good set mate.
Old 08-30-2014, 09:20 PM   #164
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Jersey Giants
dealing with this and superman linebackers knowing were every throw is going.
Two words for you.

Luke Kuechly.

I understand this guy is good in real life, don't get me wrong but in Madden there is only one word to describe him. Invincible
I got blown out by the Panthers in Week 3 purely because of this guy. He's everywhere.

Run the ball, he tackles you. Probably forces a fumble, recovers it and takes it the full field for a TD too.

Throw the ball and he will use his jet pack to hover in mid air and swat the ball down by using his gigantic foam finger sized hands.

Got another two words for you... Luke Kuechly.

Other than that I am loving this game.
Old 08-30-2014, 10:08 PM   #165
Just started!

are the auto subs fixed this year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2014, 12:45 AM   #166
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandler1807
are the auto subs fixed this year?
Not really. They work a little better but, still not completely working right.
Old 08-31-2014, 01:13 AM   #167
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
Two words for you.

Luke Kuechly.

I understand this guy is good in real life, don't get me wrong but in Madden there is only one word to describe him. Invincible
I got blown out by the Panthers in Week 3 purely because of this guy. He's everywhere.

Run the ball, he tackles you. Probably forces a fumble, recovers it and takes it the full field for a TD too.

Throw the ball and he will use his jet pack to hover in mid air and swat the ball down by using his gigantic foam finger sized hands.

Got another two words for you... Luke Kuechly.

Other than that I am loving this game.
Lol that is legendary...love the sliders but I'm moving the qb accuracy to 7 until I get a handle on the passing, outside of that I'm leaving the sliders as is great job charter. Oh one other thing I changed the penalties all of the are hovering around 52-55 I've seen some penalties like offsides twice in four games holding 3 times in one gm facemask three times and clipping a couple of times in one game its not great considering I'm playing 15 min qtrs but at least its something.
Old 08-31-2014, 01:39 AM   #168
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Not really. They work a little better but, still not completely working right.

Armor & Sword has his fatigue set at 53 with his auto-sub sliders, and says he doesn't have a problem with disappearing players this year. I watched one of his twitch stream games, full 15 min quarters, and didn't see the RB or the starting D-linemen disappear in that game either. Saw some subs as well.

Although, he did say it only works in CFM mode, not Play Now (so you're right about them not working right in that mode), so you have to take that into consideration I guess. I'm not playing offline CFM until they patch the damn sim stats, so I haven't gotten a chance to test myself, but I truly do hope they work this year at the right fatigue/auto-sub settings, without disappearing players yet again. I'm holding out hope Armor & Sword is correct.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »