Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2014, 08:14 AM   #249
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

I'm trying this set out right now on PS4. I downloaded a different roster which also have changed the traits on the QBs to make the gameplay better. My only worry is the low tackling, but we'll see how it goes in my first game. I'll post some stats afterwards.
Old 09-03-2014, 08:29 AM   #250
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasson
I'm trying this set out right now on PS4. I downloaded a different roster which also have changed the traits on the QBs to make the gameplay better. My only worry is the low tackling, but we'll see how it goes in my first game. I'll post some stats afterwards.

I'm still testing that. I really like lower tackling. I know 50 works so I've got some wiggle room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-03-2014, 08:46 AM   #251
Rookie

I couldn't even play the game to the end. There was no run defense at all. Frank Gore had like 20 carries for 180 yards in the first half. They threw the ball like four times?

I'm already beginning to think that buying this game was a mistake. EA just can't make good games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2014, 08:58 AM   #252
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
I couldn't even play the game to the end. There was no run defense at all. Frank Gore had like 20 carries for 180 yards in the first half. They threw the ball like four times?

I'm already beginning to think that buying this game was a mistake. EA just can't make good games.
Hey man try out armor set. It may change your mind on the game. It kinda plays near perfect. Not to knock charter.
Old 09-03-2014, 09:00 AM   #253
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:

Just raise your tackling slider or switch to AP.

Old 09-03-2014, 09:12 AM   #254
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Remember guys AM is more difficult this year. The CPU will always get a boost. I like that challenge but, some might need to go with All Pro. There are some great AP sets out there. I'm working on one now. I'm taking my time though.

Also not one set will fix Madden. It's still Madden. I like the game this year but, you will not find a magic slider set that gives you the perfect game of football. That's one of the main reasons I'm enjoying sliders less. It's an endless maze of slideritis. Guys will either accept Madden for what it is and use sliders to make it better or test sliders all year. Lol

Old 09-03-2014, 09:31 AM   #255
Rookie

Nah, I just have to be more patient. I tend to get too mad when playing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2014, 09:46 AM   #256
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Remember guys AM is more difficult this year. The CPU will always get a boost. I like that challenge but, some might need to go with All Pro. There are some great AP sets out there. I'm working on one now. I'm taking my time though.

Also not one set will fix Madden. It's still Madden. I like the game this year but, you will not find a magic slider set that gives you the perfect game of football. That's one of the main reasons I'm enjoying sliders less. It's an endless maze of slideritis. Guys will either accept Madden for what it is and use sliders to make it better or test sliders all year. Lol

I like your base sliders and I'm just fine tuning for myself and I have it close to where I want but I'm hearing that they will play different in play now games vs CFM games? If so should I be testing them out in CFM?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »