Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders - Page 32 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2014, 08:14 AM   #249
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

I'm trying this set out right now on PS4. I downloaded a different roster which also have changed the traits on the QBs to make the gameplay better. My only worry is the low tackling, but we'll see how it goes in my first game. I'll post some stats afterwards.
Lasson is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 08:29 AM   #250
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasson
I'm trying this set out right now on PS4. I downloaded a different roster which also have changed the traits on the QBs to make the gameplay better. My only worry is the low tackling, but we'll see how it goes in my first game. I'll post some stats afterwards.

I'm still testing that. I really like lower tackling. I know 50 works so I've got some wiggle room


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 08:46 AM   #251
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

I couldn't even play the game to the end. There was no run defense at all. Frank Gore had like 20 carries for 180 yards in the first half. They threw the ball like four times?

I'm already beginning to think that buying this game was a mistake. EA just can't make good games.
Lasson is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 08:58 AM   #252
Rookie
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Sep 2012
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasson
I couldn't even play the game to the end. There was no run defense at all. Frank Gore had like 20 carries for 180 yards in the first half. They threw the ball like four times?

I'm already beginning to think that buying this game was a mistake. EA just can't make good games.
Hey man try out armor set. It may change your mind on the game. It kinda plays near perfect. Not to knock charter.
blackphelpz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 09:00 AM   #253
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasson
I couldn't even play the game to the end. There was no run defense at all. Frank Gore had like 20 carries for 180 yards in the first half. They threw the ball like four times?

I'm already beginning to think that buying this game was a mistake. EA just can't make good games.

Just raise your tackling slider or switch to AP.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 09:12 AM   #254
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Remember guys AM is more difficult this year. The CPU will always get a boost. I like that challenge but, some might need to go with All Pro. There are some great AP sets out there. I'm working on one now. I'm taking my time though.

Also not one set will fix Madden. It's still Madden. I like the game this year but, you will not find a magic slider set that gives you the perfect game of football. That's one of the main reasons I'm enjoying sliders less. It's an endless maze of slideritis. Guys will either accept Madden for what it is and use sliders to make it better or test sliders all year. Lol



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 09:31 AM   #255
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Nah, I just have to be more patient. I tend to get too mad when playing.
Lasson is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 09:46 AM   #256
Rookie
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Oct 2008
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Remember guys AM is more difficult this year. The CPU will always get a boost. I like that challenge but, some might need to go with All Pro. There are some great AP sets out there. I'm working on one now. I'm taking my time though.

Also not one set will fix Madden. It's still Madden. I like the game this year but, you will not find a magic slider set that gives you the perfect game of football. That's one of the main reasons I'm enjoying sliders less. It's an endless maze of slideritis. Guys will either accept Madden for what it is and use sliders to make it better or test sliders all year. Lol



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like your base sliders and I'm just fine tuning for myself and I have it close to where I want but I'm hearing that they will play different in play now games vs CFM games? If so should I be testing them out in CFM?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
KB13
kb0731 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:23 PM.

Top -