Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders - Page 34 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2014, 01:28 PM   #265
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
What would you say are the differences between Version 1 & the Version 2 set?



When I started my CFM, Version 1 was the only set released so I am still using them and really enjoying it. But I want to know if it is worth upgrade to Version 2.0?

I wanted to ton down the cpu's boost a little and ton down user and CPU pass acc.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 01:45 PM   #266
Banned
 
TheSaints7's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I wanted to ton down the cpu's boost a little and ton down user and CPU pass acc.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Okay, I'll make the update when I'm next on. Really enjoying my CFM with your Sliders.
TheSaints7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 03:05 PM   #267
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
Okay, I'll make the update when I'm next on. Really enjoying my CFM with your Sliders.

If the other set are working good for you then you might as well stick with them


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 04:02 PM   #268
MVP
 
tc020791's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2010
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

These sliders are an excellent base for anyone looking to play on AM. Only issue I'm really having is with TKL so low. It seems that TKL is tied directly to block shed and with it so low I'm rarely seeing any. Both QBs have tons of time and both RBs have gaping holes. I just played one quarter against Cincy who has a great D with my Ravens and even with Zuttah out I was still able to have over 125 yards of total offense in the first with 65 coming from pierce on about 6 carries.
tc020791 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 04:27 PM   #269
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
These sliders are an excellent base for anyone looking to play on AM. Only issue I'm really having is with TKL so low. It seems that TKL is tied directly to block shed and with it so low I'm rarely seeing any. Both QBs have tons of time and both RBs have gaping holes. I just played one quarter against Cincy who has a great D with my Ravens and even with Zuttah out I was still able to have over 125 yards of total offense in the first with 65 coming from pierce on about 6 carries.

Is this in play now or CFM?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 04:30 PM   #270
MVP
 
tc020791's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2010
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

It's in CFM
tc020791 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 04:30 PM   #271
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Is there a fix to get some kind of pressure on the QB? My players are just getting stonewalled at the line and the QB can just stand and wait for slants to get wide open after four or five windows.
Lasson is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 04:43 PM   #272
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

thesE sliders can be used for all pro setting as elwell right? I think all pro presents a more realistic feel and challenge
asandique is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:21 PM.

Top -