Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2014, 11:17 PM   #329
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
How many sacks are you getting per game on average

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Usually about 3-6. Will you have to edit the Week 1 Rosters when they are released with the Edits?
Old 09-04-2014, 11:25 PM   #330
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
Usually about 3-6. Will you have to edit the Week 1 Rosters when they are released with the Edits?

Yes I'm going to. It only takes 5-10 minutes.
Old 09-04-2014, 11:51 PM   #331
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10
Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

I made some dumb mistakes that really cost me. The sliders play out good. I don't know much about how a real game plays out but I compared my game stats to the real game stats & I noticed that my RB has way more attempts than in real life. Also Russell Wilson had too little attempts. You guys r the experts… so I will leave that up to you guys. I had fun losing lol.

Charter your AP set felt good and it felt winnable. I might just have to get better with these. I hope more guys test your AP set so u could tweak them in the areas that need be.

Last edited by iameich; 09-05-2014 at 12:57 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2014, 12:05 AM   #332
Pro

OVR: 1

Looks good. I may try to ap set. I like the am set but always preferred players playing to real ratings.
Old 09-05-2014, 12:51 AM   #333
Pro

OVR: 8

If I would change the tackle slider, runblock slider, and fumble slider by a lot, would that mess up the passing game you think?

I really like your all madden qb settings and cover setting.
Have been playing with blue ninja all madden set. Was thinking about mixing the 2.
both have differend things I really like.

Still not sure about game speed. I think on slow im getting way better games and challenge from the cpu.
im playing on normal just chill nothing to hard. I might win or lose, but it never feels imposseble or really tuff.
then I change to slow and in a sudden the cpu comes to play. Domt kmow if its just me
Old 09-05-2014, 01:15 AM   #334
Rookie

Shards's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
If I would change the tackle slider, runblock slider, and fumble slider by a lot, would that mess up the passing game you think?

Have been playing with blue ninja all madden set. Was thinking about mixing the 2.

Still not sure about game speed. I think on slow im getting way better games and challenge from the cpu.
im playing on normal just chill nothing to hard. I might win or lose, but it never feels imposseble or really tuff.
then I change to slow and in a sudden the cpu comes to play. Domt kmow if its just me
I suggested that normal speed is a lot easier earlier. I got crushed by the Panthers in my lions cfm but I made dumb throws and paid. Also Newton did a great job scrambling when I got pressure. Then Bush and Ebron got hurt for 4 weeks. Stafford also went down but came back later in the game. I crushed the bills and I'm 5-1 now but Stafford is out for 6 weeks.

I lowered Intentional grounding and that seemed to help with the sacks. I think I should try slow for a few games but it'll be a bad test without Stafford.
Old 09-05-2014, 02:02 AM   #335
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL

It shouldn't hurt anything. I'm probably going to raise user/ CPU tackling, run block, and fumbles anyway. I don't want to go over 25 on tackling. 15-25 range. Fumbles 10-25. Run block might have to be raised because of a raise in tackle.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2014, 02:41 AM   #336
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Here is the post I'm talking about

For any of you guys interested in this type of stuff, curiosity got the best of me and I did some speed comparisons. Here's how it worked: went into practice mode, spotted the ball on the two called a gun spread something or other and hot routed all 4 receivers to run streaks. The way the formation shook out put Larry Fitzgerald and Ted Gin Jr. Directly on the goal line, I ran the play(no defense) and afterwords timed the players using replay and my IPhone. I ran the replay 10 times each for both players, after 10 runs, Ted Gin's 40 time was roughly 4.37 and Fitzgerald was roughly 4.59 I then looked up each player's 40 times and the numbers were comparable. My settings?

Normal speed, 50 threshold. Just something to chew on.

Wow. It's actually unbelievable somebody tested this. Chapeau

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »