Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders - Page 44 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2014, 03:11 PM   #345
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

I'm about to play a play now game on Default AM to see if anything seems different


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 03:25 PM   #346
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

It's only been a small sample size so far but,I'm a little concerned/possibly angry.

It's seems like they nerfed the CPU difficulty quit a bit on default AM. I drove down the field pretty easy and SF's run game is not close to what it was in AM. I have this sick feeling that EA once again have into the cry baby casual fan that complained about AM being to hard.

Man I hope I'm wrong.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 03:41 PM   #347
MVP
 
HC0023's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
It's only been a small sample size so far but,I'm a little concerned/possibly angry.

It's seems like they nerfed the CPU difficulty quit a bit on default AM. I drove down the field pretty easy and SF's run game is not close to what it was in AM. I have this sick feeling that EA once again have into the cry baby casual fan that complained about AM being to hard.

Man I hope I'm wrong.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just did a play now game before the tuner i had 6 sacks total which is pretty good for a coach mode game after the tuner update play now 8 lol
HC0023 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 03:47 PM   #348
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Ok. I've played more now and I got to say. The sky might not be falling after all. Lol. I actually think AM plays more realistic.



They tuned difficulty for sure. I was giving up a ton of rushing yards to SF every game before on default AM. Now it's seems toned down to a more realistic level.



Obviously I'll have to play more but, default AM doesn't seem to have the super human boost anymore. That is a good thing IMO


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 03:55 PM   #349
Banned
 
TheSaints7's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Ok. I've played more now and I got to say. The sky might not be falling after all. Lol. I actually think AM plays more realistic.



They tuned difficulty for sure. I was giving up a ton of rushing yards to SF every game before on default AM. Now it's seems toned down to a more realistic level.



Obviously I'll have to play more but, default AM doesn't seem to have the super human boost anymore. That is a good thing IMO


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you know if the sack problem has been fixed?
TheSaints7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 03:55 PM   #350
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Did a new patch drop or something, what is this I'm reading about sacks being fixed?
asandique is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 04:01 PM   #351
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
Do you know if the sack problem has been fixed?

Seems to be. At least user v CPU. I didn't have any through midway through the second quarter


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 04:34 PM   #352
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Charter. Was that with QB edits or no
asandique is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:24 PM.

Top -