Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders - Page 47 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-06-2014, 08:14 AM   #369
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

I think there are some good options now. All three of these sets will still be fine as are as a base. Also AM or AP default as a base.

Lastly the other slider sets out there. Seems we all have plenty of options for a base set that we can tweak to our play style.

If I find things that need changing I'll update. Overall I don't think much more can be done. I know a lot are crying about the tuner but, I'm personally having some good AM games. I'm just going play some football.

I'll still be answering questions and what not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-06-2014, 10:49 AM   #370
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Ive mixed yours and blue ninjas set.

I like to keep the sliders the same for cpu and hum. Only still on the fance abiut the
pass cover, int amd pass react.
Would having those at 60,30,60 be more difficult or 70,25,70 be more difficult.

was playing with your sliders and was having a really good game with brees. On the other site rodgers played like crap. Throw 3 int, and only completed half of his passes.

Got bot qb acu at 6 now. Just not sure about the cover sliders, cause I dont want to make the game to easy

also this was on slow speed. Going to move that up to normal, in a sudden slow feel really slow. Its like seeing your running back run in slow mo
Old 09-06-2014, 11:02 AM   #371
Pro

OVR: 0

The tuning update plus ur QB edits as well as ur AM sliders provide a very good challenge against the pass!

I've had only four sacks in three games and they feel very satisfying in the fact you really have to work in coverage and in the trenches to get one!!
Old 09-06-2014, 11:39 AM   #372
Rookie

Hey Charter,

I am loving your updated All-Madden set. I just started up my franchise and using the preseason to fine tune the sliders to effect the style I play. I use the Eagles and everything is playing out very well except my rushing offense is a little overpowered. With human run blocking at 0, what is the best way to increase the difficulty for the run game? I just moved (and about to test out) CPU tackling up to 35 and CPU pass reaction up to 75. Do you think these are the right things to change?

Thanks
Old 09-06-2014, 11:56 AM   #373
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartone33
Hey Charter,

I am loving your updated All-Madden set. I just started up my franchise and using the preseason to fine tune the sliders to effect the style I play. I use the Eagles and everything is playing out very well except my rushing offense is a little overpowered. With human run blocking at 0, what is the best way to increase the difficulty for the run game? I just moved (and about to test out) CPU tackling up to 35 and CPU pass reaction up to 75. Do you think these are the right things to change?

Thanks

Yes. Raising tackling should help. I just made that change myself

Old 09-06-2014, 11:57 AM   #374
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
Ive mixed yours and blue ninjas set.

I like to keep the sliders the same for cpu and hum. Only still on the fance abiut the

pass cover, int amd pass react.

Would having those at 60,30,60 be more difficult or 70,25,70 be more difficult.

was playing with your sliders and was having a really good game with brees. On the other site rodgers played like crap. Throw 3 int, and only completed half of his passes.

Got bot qb acu at 6 now. Just not sure about the cover sliders, cause I dont want to make the game to easy

also this was on slow speed. Going to move that up to normal, in a sudden slow feel really slow. Its like seeing your running back run in slow mo

I just updated the OP with some changes. I actually have the sliders even now.

Old 09-06-2014, 12:29 PM   #375
Rookie

Charter - thanks so much for all your hard work! You probably already answered but I am on mobile and its a pain to navigate the threads. I am getting way too many sacks , like 7 per game against CPU. What tweaks can I make?
Old 09-06-2014, 12:40 PM   #376
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleetus
Charter - thanks so much for all your hard work! You probably already answered but I am on mobile and its a pain to navigate the threads. I am getting way too many sacks , like 7 per game against CPU. What tweaks can I make?

AM or AP?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »