Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders - Page 56 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-10-2014, 05:56 AM   #441
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb0731
I was thinking about dropping my accuracy down from 5 to 4. At 5 I fell like I'm making to many perfect throws. How do you feel your passing is at 4 accuracy?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I kept mine at 6 for now. Last game I went 20-34 for 300 yards 2nd and 1 int with Romo. CPU I lowered to 4 since Fitzpatrick went 24-28 against me at 6.
UFC

Playing; NHL 13, MLB 2k13, WWE13, DMC, Tomb Raider
Old 09-10-2014, 03:22 PM   #442
Rookie

TitanUP2's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by drockthebeast
Am i the only one that thinks man coverage is impossible to run this year? No matter what team your using man never works for me.

Your not the only one. I used man heavily last year but this years game I use it sparsely. Mostly zone and zone blitzing to get stops for me.

Just wanted to say thanks to Charter again for the hard work on making such a fantastic slider set as well as the roster edits to go along with it. I used to never touch sliders but since I have my madden experiences have unlocked a new realm of enjoyment.

This game is dialed in and playing like the fantastic well oiled football machine it's supposed to! Great job again!
Old 09-10-2014, 03:42 PM   #443
Rookie

Riggins's Arena

These are good, but my biggest issue is fumbling the ball. I'm doing it at least once or twice a game with my running back if not more. And usually once with a rushing quarter back. Maybe that slider should be a little higher?
Old 09-10-2014, 03:49 PM   #444
Rookie

Just wanted to give a little feed back on your AM sliders. I followed all your suggestion about the QB edits, works like a charm. I play madden in a non- connected franchise do you think I will run into a problem when new rookies QB come in the league with no edits. I did move QBs from 6 to 4 on the sliders and also both WR catching to 42, more realistic stats. The new penalty changes are doing better. I got a holding penalty by a O-linemen. I think I am set now and will roll with this. Thanks for putting us on the right direction.
Old 09-10-2014, 03:55 PM   #445
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggins
These are good, but my biggest issue is fumbling the ball. I'm doing it at least once or twice a game with my running back if not more. And usually once with a rushing quarter back. Maybe that slider should be a little higher?

Hold down the RB button. Or R1 on ps4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-10-2014, 03:56 PM   #446
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by runjoeva
Just wanted to give a little feed back on your AM sliders. I followed all your suggestion about the QB edits, works like a charm. I play madden in a non- connected franchise do you think I will run into a problem when new rookies QB come in the league with no edits. I did move QBs from 6 to 4 on the sliders and also both WR catching to 42, more realistic stats. The new penalty changes are doing better. I got a holding penalty by a O-linemen. I think I am set now and will roll with this. Thanks for putting us on the right direction.

I'm sure rookies QB wouldn't be as good as the edited ones but, it is what it is until a patch unless you use online CFM

Old 09-10-2014, 04:07 PM   #447
Rookie

Riggins's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Hold down the RB button. Or R1 on ps4

I've been doing that. And the one QB fumble was a Manziel run where he tried to get to the sideline and got smashed, so that's reasonable. But I fumbled the ball 3 times against the Steelers with my RB, Isaiah Crowell. What I will say is he is a rookie with a 72 rating. Ben Tate was out, so maybe that has something to do with it. I don't think I've gone through a game without my RB fumbling the ball though. Maybe it's the way I play and maybe it's the fact that quick play calls involve running the ball 25+ times a game.

I think twice on a draw I ran the ball straight up the middle had a whole, get through to the first down and the safety comes up and hits me big there. Is it a bad thing if I hit the right stick up and am using turbo while I hit RB when I get hit?

Again though, thanks for the sliders man. I've been using yours since last year's game.
Old 09-10-2014, 06:37 PM   #448
Rookie

dakpak's Arena

OVR: 4

These sliders are solid. Having great games consistently. Thanks. I'm in madden heaven

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »