Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders - Page 59 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-15-2014, 12:42 AM   #465
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

I'm using these in CFM and i'm still getting terrible td:int ratios for qbs. The elite qb's seem to be hovering around 1td for every int. whereas the average starting quarterback has 2 interceptions for every td they throw.
Old 09-15-2014, 02:13 AM   #466
Rookie

NoFlyZoneAzCards's Arena

I think I'm going to have to switch back to all-pro I got beat by the rams 48-21 (me) cardinals just ain't real lol
Old 09-16-2014, 01:16 AM   #467
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmnts3
I'm using these in CFM and i'm still getting terrible td:int ratios for qbs. The elite qb's seem to be hovering around 1td for every int. whereas the average starting quarterback has 2 interceptions for every td they throw.
The sim stats are messed up for offline CFM, try online.
Old 09-17-2014, 07:53 PM   #468
Rookie

acreyman's Arena

OVR: 6

So i am 8-6 in my Raiders CFM (offline) and I did not change your All Madden Set. At one point I was 3-6, so I just won 5 in a row, and all were close games. The two games against the Chiefs still have me scratching my head (lucky turnovers and crazy plays in my favor) even though I got blown out offensively i still somehow won both games. If i win one out of the last two games I am in the playoffs.

So some thoughts. These sliders do provide the challenge I am looking for, passing is a bit tough but I am using Carr and have some average receivers so not too worried. Running is tough, speed still matters because I get better results with McFadden on the ground.

The AI QB is an issue this year, the sack issue has been discussed but someone brought up an interesting idea and I was wondering if anyone has messed around with it. Keeping the AI QB accuracy at 50. Even with the current setting I am seeing very high CPU completion percentages. The low setting may make the AI QB dumb and hold the ball too long thus take a ton of sacks. I saw some guys in another forum that seem to feel the AI gets the same % at 50 as with 5, the QB scrambles more, and the QB takes longer shots down the field and throws the ball away more.....like its smarter. I am about to fire up my test CFM again and use your sliders but mess with the QB rating at 50 for the CPU and see how it goes. Probably next week. Any thoughts?
Old 09-17-2014, 08:58 PM   #469
Just started!

First game using these sliders(as the lions):
Giants 30 Lions 23

Lions Offense:
Geno Smith 33/52 357yds 2td 2int
Alfred Morris 18att 60yds

Giants Offense:
Peyton Manning 26/33 193 1td 0int
Chris Johnson 21att 126yds 1 td

I got 4 sacks while the giants had 3.

Overall, these sliders worked pretty well. Only thing I noticed was that the CPU was going for big hits pretty often, and I ended up getting 80 plays in. I'll try lowering the accelerated clock time next game.
Old 09-17-2014, 11:08 PM   #470
Rookie

Stupid questions for anyone out there: Are these for current gen or last gen?

I used the All Madden cpu vs. user/ CFM Offline.

I have the Texans Mobile QB 82 OVR and we just scored 91 on the Redskins.

Didn't go no huddle at all. Foster set single game rushing record while I threw for seven scores and an INT. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Old 09-17-2014, 11:10 PM   #471
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

These are for current Gen , 91 points huh maybe you should be a gamechanger then so you can tell them how you exploited there Special D this year
Old 09-18-2014, 09:47 PM   #472

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
Nice, are u playing online?

I maybe test those changes on running game if it becomes to easy to me. At this point sometimes i can stop the run well, but almost every game they can break a long run on me.

About the opposing QBs taking the sack, i agree with you. I'm having too many sacks too, always above 5. My Bills D-line is awesome, but i really think the opposing QBs can thrown the ball away sometimes, they take the sack too many times. I'm starting to think about edit the thrown away trait to all QBs on. Not want to change the sense of pressure tought. I think they will thrown it away when no one is open and it will be perfect.

Are u playing with QB accuracy on 6? I changed it to 5 after Tannehil passed for 74% completion on me and i had too many accuracy from EJ Manuel too. Changed it to 5 and i think it was better next game against Rivers. Will keep watching those.
With these sliders I'm playing in a solo CFM. After losing in the playoffs I decided to up the QB ACC to 25 through preseason and at the start of the regular season just to see what it would do. And after getting picked apart game after game I finally decided to go back down. When I did I went to 4 and played against the Saints. Brees played a very un-Brees-like game and threw 6 picks. After that I went to 5 and have been have great games since.

I'm set now and don't anticipate making any changes for awhile (unless a patch or tuner screws things up). The only changes I've made is QB ACC at 5 and RUN BLK at 30. Everything else is good for me.

In my last game against Atlanta these were some of the stats

Passing
Locker - 20/36 (55%), 356 yards (9.9 YPA), 2 TDs, 1 INT
Ryan - 28/38 (73%), 339 yards (8.9 YPA), 4 TDs, 0 INTs

Rushing
Tenn
Sanky - 17 att, 52 yds (3.1 ypc), 1 TD
Greene - 8 att, 51 yds (6.4 ypc) 1 TD
Atl
McKnight - 18 att, 43 yds (2.4 ypc)
Freeman - 9 att, 52 yds (5.8 ypc), 1 TD

I had 3 sacks and they had 2.

Normally, I have a lot of defensive battles, but this game was a shootout. I was down 28-17 in the third quarter and ended up coming back to win 38-35

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »