Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders - Page 6 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-26-2014, 07:17 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

OK, anybody been able to play coach mode in CFM? I tried turning coach mode on in the main settings and started two different franchises, one as coach and the other as owner, and both made me control the game. Running plays will work on their own but a passing play the QB just stands there until sacked. Last version of Madden I had was 12 so not sure how they changed these things. You'd also think as being "owner" it'd let you just watch the game. I enjoy playing the game from time to time but I tend to like just calling plays.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 07:22 PM   #42
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody.morgan24
Charter, are you on twitch right now?

No I will be tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2014, 07:25 PM   #43
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Just want to say that im excited that you are doing sliders for user vs cpu and of course COACH MODE LOL.
Old 08-26-2014, 07:30 PM   #44
Strategy Over Skills

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

After first game Jax vs Tampa Bay.. Lost 21-7 quit in 4th.

Henne turned out to be pretty robotic for the most part. I think this is due to All Madden, about as good as you will get on this level.

McCown did not really struggle either, a few mis throws which was nice but still not like we would like, again, the game is gonna have to fix that probably.

Running for the user is damn near impossible it seemed. Martin ran 16 carries for 39 yards against Jaguars.. it seemed off. There was never a run that was open more than a couple yards.

Did not see any WR drops from either team

Pass rush felt great for both sides

The CPU run game was GREAT. Not in a cheesy way, but a pound it down my throat cause I kept calling wrong plays

A lot of interceptions just batted down, DO NOT touch this. It is great the way it is so everything is not an interception or incomplete cause of a throwing error

It was VERY hard. I scored 7 point on Jacksonville, they scored 21 and I quit in the 4th quarter as I was tired of playing. I like the start, with a little work they could be great.. but I think All-Pro is gonna be the way to offer the best gameplay in a realistic manner. All madden for challenge, All Pro for realism. I say this because even with the sliders, the CPU still has their boost.
S1: TBD
SOS Crew NFC - Arizona Cardinals
S1: TBD
Old 08-26-2014, 07:38 PM   #45
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
After first game Jax vs Tampa Bay.. Lost 21-7 quit in 4th.

Henne turned out to be pretty robotic for the most part. I think this is due to All Madden, about as good as you will get on this level.

McCown did not really struggle either, a few mis throws which was nice but still not like we would like, again, the game is gonna have to fix that probably.

Running for the user is damn near impossible it seemed. Martin ran 16 carries for 39 yards against Jaguars.. it seemed off. There was never a run that was open more than a couple yards.

Did not see any WR drops from either team

Pass rush felt great for both sides

The CPU run game was GREAT. Not in a cheesy way, but a pound it down my throat cause I kept calling wrong plays

A lot of interceptions just batted down, DO NOT touch this. It is great the way it is so everything is not an interception or incomplete cause of a throwing error

It was VERY hard. I scored 7 point on Jacksonville, they scored 21 and I quit in the 4th quarter as I was tired of playing. I like the start, with a little work they could be great.. but I think All-Pro is gonna be the way to offer the best gameplay in a realistic manner. All madden for challenge, All Pro for realism. I say this because even with the sliders, the CPU still has their boost.
Yep you could be right. I'm going to try AP too. That might be what end up with. I wanted to go ahead and get a thread going though to get some feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2014, 07:41 PM   #46
Rookie

J ROCK 05's Arena

OVR: 0

Charter 04 glad to see your back at it again!! Tested 1.5 games quit second game bc lack of user running success lol.

Love the batted down balls and not throwing interceptions on every bad pass still threw 2 and they were definitely deserved!!

Only gripe I have is user running seems so difficult (could just be my skill level lol) other than that I'm enjoying the base set, will keep testing for ya!!
Old 08-26-2014, 07:45 PM   #47
Rookie

PrimetimeUTK's Arena

OVR: 2

Charter, good to see you hopping on Madden quickly.

I finally pushed out the $ and upgraded to a new gen system today.

So going from PS3 to XBOX ONE.

Looking forward to your sliders as always!
Old 08-26-2014, 07:52 PM   #48
Rookie

mtownballa12's Arena

OVR: 2

Are there any House Rules to go with this slider set? Look forward to getting some games in with these.
NHL: Boston Bruins
MLB Boston Red Sox

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »