Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders - Page 66 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-14-2014, 11:50 AM   #521
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviator87AC
Charter! I am really happy to see a sliderset with player threshold @ 50. I see a lot of slidersets @ 0 and pass right on by.

Your reasoning for keeping it @ 50 is because that's the closest to realistic player difference correct?

I'm curious - with these sliders, what's the average number of touches and yards per run for user HBs per game? With every sliderset I've used so far I've experienced way too many HB touches leading to ridiculous amounts of rushes per game.

What's your take on this?

-Thanks

Yes 50 is best to me. At least no further than 10 points lower or higher than 50. I have found that they actually did a good job at 50 thresh and normal speed getting guys speed right. There aren't as many big plays in a NFL game as people think.

I think CFM works better as far as the CPU RB subbed out. For the user I think it's best to do it yourself for your own RB rotation. That's what I do. I just sub my back up RBs as part of my game plan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-14-2014, 11:51 AM   #522
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy198
Hey Charter or anyone...

Need help starting online CFM with most recent updated rosters. I downloaded the update and went to online CFM and picked custom but it seems to not be loading the correct rosters. I am the chiefs and noticed that players do not have the same ratings as the update.... idk what i am doing wrong. Need some help plz. On Xbox One.

Players ratings are different in CFM because of schemes

Old 10-14-2014, 11:56 AM   #523
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelphreak
What's the thought process behind 0 blocking sliders? I've played a few games with this set and am surprised that the cpu pass blocking isn't worse, though in one game I still had 6 sacks.

I like the set.

I tested it with using players rating as the highest on the DL against lowest on OL and 0 was the only one were they would beat their man and get to the QB as they should.

I just took the highest position specific ratings for each DL position and made each player have those ratings. Exp. if the highest Strg was 98, highest PWM was 96 and so on I would give all DL players those ratings without changing speed or physical ratings other than strength.

Then I gave OL players the lowest ratings like, 52 pass block. I did that for every positional match up and adjusted sliders accordingly to get ratings to matter

Old 10-14-2014, 12:04 PM   #524
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I tested it with using players rating as the highest on the DL against lowest on OL and 0 was the only one were they would beat their man and get to the QB as they should.

I just took the highest position specific ratings for each DL position and made each player have those ratings. Exp. if the highest Strg was 98, highest PWM was 96 and so on I would give all DL players those ratings without changing speed or physical ratings other than strength.

Then I gave OL players the lowest ratings like, 52 pass block. I did that for every positional match up and adjusted sliders accordingly to get ratings to matter

I concur that zero is the way to go.

On another note, have you found a combination of PCV, pass reaction, and OPI/DPI that yields good CPU coverage without having the CPU DBs batting down every single deep pass?
Old 10-14-2014, 12:28 PM   #525
Rookie

OVR: 0

charter,

I didnt go through all your pages, so sorry if you already answered this.
Do you use any heat seeker, ball hawk, switch assist? Also what are you using for defensive graphics? Not sure if any of those make a difference or not.

thanks
Old 10-14-2014, 01:17 PM   #526
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04

Very interesting. Thanks for the info.
Old 10-14-2014, 04:19 PM   #527
Rookie

OVR: 0

[quote=charter04;2046689864]Players ratings are different in CFM because of schemes

Do i have to change the schemes to get the ratings correct or is there nothing I can do?
Old 10-14-2014, 04:22 PM   #528
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

Change the schemes to suit your personnel and their ratings will improve.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »