Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders - Page 67 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-14-2014, 04:24 PM   #529
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelphreak
Change the schemes to suit your personnel and their ratings will improve.
Thank you both!
Old 10-14-2014, 04:45 PM   #530
Rookie

DylK2010's Arena

OVR: 1

Have the user vs user sliders been released yet? If so could someone lead me to them.. Or if not does anyone have suggestions on where I could find a good base user vs user set?... Thanks
PITTSBURGH PIRATES
Old 10-14-2014, 05:09 PM   #531
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I tested it with using players rating as the highest on the DL against lowest on OL and 0 was the only one were they would beat their man and get to the QB as they should.

I just took the highest position specific ratings for each DL position and made each player have those ratings. Exp. if the highest Strg was 98, highest PWM was 96 and so on I would give all DL players those ratings without changing speed or physical ratings other than strength.

Then I gave OL players the lowest ratings like, 52 pass block. I did that for every positional match up and adjusted sliders accordingly to get ratings to matter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Should human pass block be at 0 as well than.

Also before the patch or tuner I think it was 0 pass block was defendiatly the way to go to get guys blocking properly.
Does offline cfm have the tuner or his it only online, Cheers
Old 10-14-2014, 05:14 PM   #532
Rookie

My only other query, his CPU ints at 20

For some reason I can't get out of my head is, if I have human wr at 50 or whatever the CPU ints has to be the same. As a user do you get picked off at all at CPU 20 ints, just seems very low. If this stops them zeroing in at the ball in flight at break neck speed then iam going to have to try I guess, just want them to pick it off if I make a dumb read or throw it straight at them

Cheers
Old 10-15-2014, 03:03 AM   #533
Rookie

Aviator87AC's Arena

Charter04!! Just wanted to say that I loaded your sliders tonight and played through several games.

Holy crap man, this is football

My preseason games on your sliders have already been more exciting than any other regular season game I've played.

Two things I would like to note:
- Set CPU pass blocking to 100. You'll be rewarded with a sack if you play your *** off at the line.
- Set CPU fumbles to 20
- Set injuries to 60

Also note that Aaron's autosubs have updated since you posted them. He increased fatigue to 65 and changed the subs a bit. Seems to be working better.
Old 10-15-2014, 02:25 PM   #534
Rookie

Charter,

Great sliders. I finally started CFM offline last night. I used your version 3 all-madden sliders updated 10/9. Anyways I was the packers and played the Seahawks. I threw all over them for 3 TD and 1 INT.....i completely shutdown their run game and picked two. For some reason it seemed easy. Also had 6 sacks.

Here is my question: Do you switch players at all, even when they break one outside? How can i tighten up their defense? Or could this just have been a fluke?
Old 10-15-2014, 07:01 PM   #535
Rookie

Aviator87AC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Charter,

Great sliders. I finally started CFM offline last night. I used your version 3 all-madden sliders updated 10/9. Anyways I was the packers and played the Seahawks. I threw all over them for 3 TD and 1 INT.....i completely shutdown their run game and picked two. For some reason it seemed easy. Also had 6 sacks.

Here is my question: Do you switch players at all, even when they break one outside? How can i tighten up their defense? Or could this just have been a fluke?
Play a few more games - the Seahawks play terribly in Madden 15. Don't expect to go up against an impenetrable defense - for some reason the CPU plays them weak.
Old 10-16-2014, 02:43 PM   #536
Rookie

OVR: 3

Hello Team. I am hoping that someone can help me enjoy my Madden experience. I have implemented all of the sliders on the first page, and I can't get a run offence going. I play on All Madden, and have yet to break 20 yards for one of my players yet. I'm sim, and not looking for 20 yards per carry or even 5 on every carry. It just seems on run plays, that as soon as I snap the ball, I have defenders in the back field. Running to the outside is not even an option. Please advise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »